The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by llp View Post
    Let me?????? Hmmmm! Now listen "young lady" () The only person that I ever would allow to "let me" do things was my mother.

You must understand, no disrespect meant, but you ain't my MA!

Seriously, it would depend on some outside influences, but I think you would accept a "GIFT" if given from friendship, so only time and circumstances will settle this. (especially circumstances!)

(No more needs to be said about this because first we need a second TSE, a new quilt, and Martin wearing it against his luscious naked body - opps better not go there!)
    Against his luscious naked......... Hang on! He wasn't nekkid! He still had on his black boxers!

See, you know darn well that in that situation there's no way I wood be able to say no!

To the quilt that is, TO THE QUILT!!!!

Um.......

*eyes nekkid guest warily*

Nekkid? NO! I meant............

Oh dear, now you've put the idea into my head

Comment

*grins*

I just made cookies for the first time in ages

*hands everyone one choc. chip cookie*

As for the yuckyness...it's going around...Rosa threw up earlier too...she's now sleeping...poor thing
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
        And one last comment on the "mourning" issue with Magnus. That was exactly what I was trying to say (obviously not very well). There should still be little moments where she shows the sadness when she is alone, such as picking up her picture and watching a tear fall from one eye or gently touching her face in the picture. That is how I would handle it....and I wouldn't want others to be there at that moment!

So, it is 1 pm here and I'm still in my pj's. This feels so nice to have a pj day. But I still have to go for a short walk and wash my hair..... or not!
        I wanna see that!

And yay for pj days
        Last edited by boxeddreams; 08 October 2010, 01:21 PM.

Comment

*grabs cookie from Jann* Yum! Thanks

You want to see what +1?

Comment

Hmmmm! Cookies! Yeah!....grabs one (with each hand ) and runs back!
            sigpic

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*
              *hugs still icky feeling WooHoos again*

I should go and catch up properly now.
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Hmmm....enjoyed the cookies then decided to make myself an good ole' fashioned cheese burger....yummie! Add an apple and drink and it's the perfect American lunch. Yum Yum! Pardon my drooling as I type!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                  *grabs cookie from Jann* Yum! Thanks

You want to see what +1?
                  Fail +1 Sickies affect my brain. I got a postcard from Turkey and didn't have a clue who it was from even though I'd asked my friend to send me one from her holiday to Turkey.
                  Anyone got soup?

*goes back to edit*

Comment

Originally posted by thesecretcylon View Post
                    Fail +1 Sickies affect my brain. I got a postcard from Turkey and didn't have a clue who it was from even though I'd asked my friend to send me one from her holiday to Turkey.
                    Anyone got soup?

*goes back to edit*
                    I know what you mean. When I felt sick, I managed to bundle me up and go across the street to the Pho Vietnamese place and bought two portions of the chicken (PHO) soup. That's about all I ate for two days. Tasted good though.
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh, now there's one face that seriously doesn't suit a beard

Or what is presumably intended to be a beard..........

That's no way to talk about poor Danni Minogue...

*snurches cookie from Jann and huggles poorly peeps*
                      sigpic

Comment

*flops on thread couch*

It hit me that I actually am sick around 2pm today. Blergh. I hate being sick.

I did have a light work day today which was nice. And the hospital threw us a lunch for midwifery week which was really nice.

I'm the same, just keep going no matter what

1. What? Where? Details!!!!!

2. PS muse just popped this one out...

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...que-sig-98.jpg
                        It's a stop-gap job but one that I might really enjoy. It's actually my friend's current job, but she is very pregnant with baby #3 and is planning on staying home with her kids for the next few years. It's with a private doc here in Bklyn. His pt population is almost solely orthodox jewish, so very few first time moms. M/W on call 8a-7p, T/Th office 9-5 and on call 7p-8a. Off every friday during the day and on-call one full weekend per month. Very very low risk population. Jack says she does ~ 8 deliveries a month.

I guess the only thing holding me back from jumping at this is that it's a set schedule and I'm used to a more flexible shift-schedule, and that would essentially put a stop to my sideline singing & acting which I really really enjoy a lot. The other side being that I am, in the end, committed to midwifery and this would be an opportunity to practice low-intervention the way I was trained. It would just be from ~Feb to if/when I move to Vangroovy next Dec. If I hate it, I can always quit... and I really shouldn't be trying to make this decision in a sick/stressed frame of mind. Plus, I don't have to make an immediate decision which is nice. I'm just letting the idea stew.

2. Love it! Well done.

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                        Because I'm on the mend, and MoB is not, I hereby pass on the Quilt of Martin Magic Hope it makes you feel better!
                        *hugs*
                        Aw. TYVM. I need some magical healing right now. Busy weekend ahead!

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                        *huggles MoB for feeling icky*
                        Gracias chica.

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                        1. That is one of the suckiest things about being sick right now - yesterday and today have been gorgeous, sunny and warm and so not October weather, and I've been inside feeling pants Bet when I get better it'll get cold and dark and rainy again

2. Either that or clone it
                        1. Exact same thing here!

2. That's the sci-fi spirit!
                        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                          *snurches cookie from Jann and huggles poorly peeps*
                          *WAVES* at Cags and MoB.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

Comment

*hugs Cags*

*does silly cheerleader stuff with pompoms* Go Wendy! Go Wendy!
                              Niiiiiice. You go, girl. Anybody who gets their pompoms out get gold stars.

I cheat out on the stop/start thing - I drive an automatic

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                              *huggles wendy for busyness* I don't actually like driving but I can pretty much drive anywhere
                              *huggles*

'I keep meaning to go to the gym' has to be one of the most commonly used phrases in the English language I'd been putting off going back for weeks, but once I got there I couldn't think why I'd left it so long That first step is always the hardest

Muse is still working.....
                              I, like others, am afraid to go to the gym for fear of looking like a dork.

Apparently this week is 'Smile at a Stranger Week' here in the UK. I find it odd and a little sad that there has to be a special week for that
                              That's sad. I don't see that many strangers. No joke. I tend to know about 90% of people I see out because of where I work and the fact people tend to stick around here. *sigh*

Originally posted by thesecretcylon View Post

I tend to not really know many people before I go/see people/stuff. I met Wendy at my first con and I think that went well Draw your own conclusions

...it went well?

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                              *grins*

I just made cookies for the first time in ages

*hands everyone one choc. chip cookie*

As for the yuckyness...it's going around...Rosa threw up earlier too...she's now sleeping...poor thing
                              YAY! YUM! Cooookies.

Awww Rosa!!!
                              sigpic
                              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis
                                Another person I have no idea who she is....or is she the same one?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X