Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Here I am...alone again. Just because it is almost 3 am in the UK! Isn't anyone awake in the US?

    BTW - thanks to all the well wishers. I am beginning to feel better now. But, I would love to get rid of this cough. Sounds like it starts in my toes and works it way up!

    *WAVES TO THE 3 GUESTS*

    I could use some broccoli.....but I will have to cook it first! My cough wouldn't take it any other way

    Well, I am getting lonely.....I'm grabbing my "QUILT" and going to watch some TV! Night all.
    sigpic

    Comment


      Originally posted by llp View Post
      Hey MoB..... interesting picture....


      wonder where it came from???
      Google image search

      Originally posted by llp View Post
      Here I am...alone again. Just because it is almost 3 am in the UK! Isn't anyone awake in the US?

      BTW - thanks to all the well wishers. I am beginning to feel better now. But, I would love to get rid of this cough. Sounds like it starts in my toes and works it way up!

      *WAVES TO THE 3 GUESTS*
      I am! But I'm up all night. Feel better & sleep well!
      sigpic

      come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

      Comment


        I hate history...already working on my definitions since 9 pm Too many of them.

        *huggles Laurie* Hope you get better really really soon!

        *walks back to work desk* only 25 terms to go....already did 83 *sigh*
        sigpic

        Comment


          *yawns*

          Wow! That was the best night's sleep I've had in a looooong time

          Wood Morning Martin

          Aw, you look cold! Need a hug babe?






          Oh, that's definitely a snuggling jacket........

          Last edited by Jumble; October 5, 2010, 01:53 AM.

          Comment


            *hugs Laurie* Hope you can have brocolli the real way soon!

            Yay for sleep Jumble. I wish I'd slept well, but at least I didn't have funky dreams. Love the chilly Martin photos
            sigpic
            Made by the lovely Jakie

            Comment


              Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
              *hugs Laurie* Hope you can have brocolli the real way soon!

              Yay for sleep Jumble. I wish I'd slept well, but at least I didn't have funky dreams.
              *hugs for not sleeping*

              Love the chilly Martin photos


              I was googling him earlier, just checking for any pics that I didn't already have (because you know, you can never have enough Martinpics I've only got .......... um......... around 6,000 I think), and I found those. They're from Jeremiah

              Comment


                Originally posted by starlover View Post
                I hate history...already working on my definitions since 9 pm Too many of them.

                *huggles Laurie* Hope you get better really really soon!

                *walks back to work desk* only 25 terms to go....already did 83 *sigh*
                Aw. I always loved history. *hugs*

                Originally posted by jumble View Post
                *yawns*

                Wow! That was the best night's sleep I've had in a looooong time
                YAY! WoohoO!!!
                sigpic

                come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

                Comment


                  This one must have been taken by someone sitting very close to me, because it's exactly the view I had...


                  Edit: In fact, looking at it again, I think that could well be my arm on the right there
                  Last edited by Jumble; October 5, 2010, 05:15 AM.

                  Comment


                    *flops in*

                    Hello Woodiehoos

                    Totally loveing the Joe-love today! *hugglez Joe*

                    I'm ridiculously tired for the second day in row I can't figure out why! *yawns* another stupidly early night, I think...
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                      Morning.


                      Work? Meh? I'm bunking off today.


                      *huggles Laurie*


                      *huggles Jumble*


                      *huggles Bekki*


                      Anyone else need one? Ah *huggles Woohoos everywhere*


                      Oh look, I had a 69 last night and I didn't notice!


                      Post. I mean post. And I still didn't notice.



                      I'm cold! What's new, huh.

                      *curls under warm things with TeddyTeddy and Bee Bee (and new additions Bob and FiFi le Bunny... don't ask!)*
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                        *waves to Bekki and Cags*

                        Cags, you had a 69 and didn't notice? You really need to pay more attention

                        And I really need to be more careful what I look at or say before I go out, because I've had this song going round in my head all morning thanks to those ^^^ pics

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                          Aw. I always loved history. *hugs*
                          I love it too, except when I have an exam...then I hate every single class I have, because it means I have to do something for it.
                          And I fell asleep while doing it yesterday(at 3 am)

                          *huggles all*

                          *goes to school*
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by jumble View Post
                            This one must have been taken by someone sitting very close to me, because it's exactly the view I had...


                            Edit: In fact, looking at it again, I think that could well be my arm on the right there
                            Arm p0rn! Er...not yours, Jumble, HIS! Yummy, yummy!
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                              Arm p0rn! Er...not yours, Jumble, HIS! Yummy, yummy!
                              *scrolls back up*

                              Oh yes! I hadn't noticed, I was too busy looking at his neck

                              *deletes next comment*

                              Darn him! He's got me rethinking everything I say

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by jumble View Post
                                *scrolls back up*

                                Oh yes! I hadn't noticed, I was too busy looking at his neck

                                *deletes next comment*

                                Darn him! He's got me rethinking everything I say
                                He has great hands, too.

                                ...er...

                                Aaaaand so does JOE! He also DOESN'T have a wife who lurks on this thread! *innocent smile*

                                *looks longingly at Joe but does not smooch*
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X