Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Gosh yes!

You do realize that you will now dream of Wendy, me and clowns in pink tutu's chasing you trough candyland on vehicles made of chairs,while screaming ''Je suis sooo confused!'' don't you?
    That wood be "treeeeeeees confused!", get your language correct

And no, I don't mean the trees are confused .......

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
    Funnily enough I think the current favourite is James

My personal favourite is Jack...but I'm not sure Dave would let me get away with that .

Yeah, Jos, just had her 20 week scan. She's due in mid-Feb, can't wait
    My Robin has James as his middle name, so obviously I like it

Robin is quite an uncommon name, I've come across very few.

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    Yes, with my overwhelming LJ-ish powers! You could not resist!
    Who could?

Oooooh! Continuum is on.......... that fabulous opening loooooooooooooooooong shot never gets old

*finger hovers over LJ's 69 banner*

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Oooooh! Continuum is on.......... that fabulous opening loooooooooooooooooong shot never gets old
      Funnily enough I've just fangirled all over an early go at that kind of shot in my write-up of Fallen on the S/J discussion thread
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        Funnily enough I've just fangirled all over an early go at that kind of shot in my write-up of Fallen on the S/J discussion thread
        Good for you!

*thinks*

Oh yes, you're right! I haven't seen Fallen for quite a while and hadn't made the connection

Comment

Good for you!

*thinks*

Oh yes, you're right! I haven't seen Fallen for quite a while and hadn't made the connection
          I forgot about it too, until yesterday when I watched it for the rewatch

I always make sure to fangirl Martin when I review one of his eps, just like Cags does too, good Woohoos that we are
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Congrats Sarai to your sister! And hopefully she'll pick out a good name! (I'm sure she will)

*runs around nekkid*

Got nothing else to say....
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
              I forgot about it too, until yesterday when I watched it for the rewatch

I always make sure to fangirl Martin when I review one of his eps, just like Cags does too, good Woohoos that we are
              Good, good! Between us, we'll enlighten the whole of GW eventually And then, THE WORLD!!!!!

*waves to Jann*

Comment

Woohoo world domination... hmm, I like that.

*huggles broody Woohoos*

*huggles Sarai* for being an auntie-in-waiting to a little boy... two words: Scalextrix and Mecchano! Yeah!

Awesome review Josi. I'm going to comment properly tomorrow when I have more brain cells.

Uh, by the way Jumble... that wine I bought you... um, I owe you a bottle.

sigpic

Comment

Oh flippin' heck! I can't just watch Continuum, I have to hear Martin in my head, commenting on almost every scene

"This morning walking shot is the first one we did, the day we arrived........"

"This is my favourite scene. When we watched the rehearsal I turned to Brad and said 'We need another camera!' ........."

I've been brainwashed
                  Last edited by Jumble; 05 October 2010, 12:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                    Woohoo world domination... hmm, I like that.

*huggles broody Woohoos*

*huggles Sarai* for being an auntie-in-waiting to a little boy... two words: Scalextrix and Mecchano! Yeah!

Awesome review Josi. I'm going to comment properly tomorrow when I have more brain cells.

Uh, by the way Jumble... that wine I bought you... um, I owe you a bottle.

Well I guess you can call it commission

Comment

I have to admit that after yesterday, I'm kind of having an anxiety attack over going back to work tonight. We were LUCKY that we had no major problems yesterday. In fact we've been awfully lucky lately. I'm worried it won't hold out...

Sorry, not to be a debbie downer. Just venting a little. Happy stuff:
                      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*huggles MoB* Fingers crossed for a better night

Comment

Oh Joe

Spoiler:
                          sigpic

Comment

Shouldn't I be tired by now?

Comment

*huggles MoB* Fingers crossed for a better night
                              Thanks. Me too. Though this has got me re-rethinking my end date. Now that the locals are back from their summer 'upstate' days like yesterday will be more common than not.
                              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Hey MoB..... interesting picture....

wonder where it came from???
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X