The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
    Is he good?! I feel like he should be not only because he presents Countryfile and has a lovely dog called Meg, but also because he used to do a lot of gymnastics, has a degree in drama (taught by my uncle - hence the connection!) and comes from Geordie land!!

Hmm...do I know too much about him?

EDIT: Gorgeous Martin art Val!!!
    Oh I think it's safe to say that that ^^ shows He has a very..... lithe body action.

What? Just sayin' what I see

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      I know and I am glad that our friend(who lived at the place) was sober enough and gave us a ride home...but like I said, we were never in danger. I think that we're responsible and save enough...it was just a crazy party with too much alcohol.

I know, but sometimes you also have to take the risks to learn from them...sadly enough. Oh well...another lesson learned for last time!

And I just skyped with my parents and they didn't really worry about it . They know I'm overall responsible enough(and they know how I am when I'm drunk with friends)
      Because of course you told them the part about the hickey on your tummy that you didn't know who did it? Hmm.

Yes, you do sometimes have to learn from a near miss, sadly.

Now back to MArtin thunking otherwise GW will crash again from serious conversation!
      It's ok, Val threw a thunky smiley Major Wood into the mix, and Sarai tossed in a it of bodytalk for good measure. We should be ok

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        Val! You stole my Major Wood!!!!!

Very niiiiiiice! Is the heart a brush? Me wants it!

Edit: And the font! Got a link for that, pretttty pleeeeeeze?

Thanks Jumble.

Yeah, that's a heart brush, part of this set.

And the font is called I Love You.

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
        Is he good?! I feel like he should be not only because he presents Countryfile and has a lovely dog called Meg, but also because he used to do a lot of gymnastics, has a degree in drama (taught by my uncle - hence the connection!) and comes from Geordie land!!

Hmm...do I know too much about him?

EDIT: Gorgeous Martin art Val!!!
        Thanks Sarai!!

Because of course you told them the part about the hickey on your tummy that you didn't know who did it? Hmm.

It's ok, Val threw a thunky smiley Major Wood into the mix. We should be ok
        Glad to help prevent a GW crash.
        sigpic

Comment

It's ok, Val threw a thunky smiley Major Wood into the mix, and Sarai tossed in a it of bodytalk for good measure. We should be ok
          *tips hat* Always pleased to oblige

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post

Thanks Jumble.

Yeah, that's a heart brush, part of this set.

And the font is called I Love You.
            Thank you A set of heart brushes and a pretty font in exchange for one Major Wood pic........ fair exchange I think!

What will you bid me for these?

*looks up*

Um........... actually, I'm withdrawing that second one, it's very special and I doubt you can afford it

Oh, and the toolpic, that's special too............ and the Upgrades handpic is my favourite ................oh! The Wet Martin pic is also very close to my heart ............ er

Thanks Sarai!!

Glad to help prevent a GW crash.
            Yes, well done! We all have to do our best to avoid a repeat of those dark days when we were chucked off GW for being too serious
            Last edited by Jumble; 03 October 2010, 10:08 AM.

Comment

No...I just told them about hickeys in general...
              Oh and I now know who did it

*nods*

Good! So we're back to discussing the tool?
              sigpic

Comment

No...I just told them about hickeys in general...
                Oh and I now know who did it
                Ha! I knew it! We grannies have x-ray vision you know. I saw straight through you

*nods*

Good! So we're back to discussing the tool?
                We are? Who started that then? *looks up* Ah

Comment

Ha! I knew it! We grannies have x-ray vision you know. I saw straight through you
                  Well...that's because that was obvious. Plus my real granny was there too! I had to look a bit responsible...even in my PJs

We are? Who started that then? *looks up* Ah
                  You did. Tool iz good. Tool is big. Tool is....Martin!
                  sigpic

Comment

Well...that's because that was obvious. Plus my real granny was there too! I had to look a bit responsible...even in my PJs

You did. Tool iz good. Tool is big. Tool is....Martin!
                    Yes.

Well what else do you expect me say?

Interesting. Whilst listening to the commentaries for 200, Lost City, Covenant and Camelot I got a phenomenal amount of paperwork done. And I was listening. Heard every word Martin said

Edit: *waves madly to Oma* How're you doing? Lea still improving? *hugs*
                    Last edited by Jumble; 03 October 2010, 10:31 AM.

Comment

*wanders through, aimlessly*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                        *wanders through, aimlessly*
                        *grabs LJ and snuggle huggles her*

Any news?

Val, go post your Martinart on the Artwork Thread. They need something to brighten the place up

Comment

*Huggles LJ*

Already done Jumble.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
                            *Huggles LJ*

Already done Jumble.
                            So I saw Thanks for giving me permission........ but why won't you be using it yourself? I mean.....you're a WooHoo.... .. and it's MARTIN!

Comment

*runs in, hugs WooHoos and...*
                              Ok, there's no ''and''. It sounds like there should be an ''and'', but there's not.

I had hings to reply to. I did.
                              But I forgot.
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*grabs LJ and snuggle huggles her*

Any news?

Val, go post your Martinart on the Artwork Thread. They need something to brighten the place up
                                No news yet. They did ask for portfolio samples, which he sent. Still crossing fingers and toes. And we sent our info to an expectant mom who thinks she's going to place her baby for adoption, so more fingers and toes crossed!

*snuggles with Joe, ignoring the mugs another fan sent him*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X