Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Sarai View Post
    Is he good?! I feel like he should be not only because he presents Countryfile and has a lovely dog called Meg, but also because he used to do a lot of gymnastics, has a degree in drama (taught by my uncle - hence the connection!) and comes from Geordie land!!

    Hmm...do I know too much about him?

    EDIT: Gorgeous Martin art Val!!!
    Oh I think it's safe to say that that ^^ shows He has a very..... lithe body action.

    What? Just sayin' what I see

    Comment


      Originally posted by starlover View Post
      I know and I am glad that our friend(who lived at the place) was sober enough and gave us a ride home...but like I said, we were never in danger. I think that we're responsible and save enough...it was just a crazy party with too much alcohol.




      I know, but sometimes you also have to take the risks to learn from them...sadly enough. Oh well...another lesson learned for last time!

      And I just skyped with my parents and they didn't really worry about it . They know I'm overall responsible enough(and they know how I am when I'm drunk with friends)
      Because of course you told them the part about the hickey on your tummy that you didn't know who did it? Hmm.

      Yes, you do sometimes have to learn from a near miss, sadly.

      Now back to MArtin thunking otherwise GW will crash again from serious conversation!
      It's ok, Val threw a thunky smiley Major Wood into the mix, and Sarai tossed in a it of bodytalk for good measure. We should be ok

      Comment


        Originally posted by jumble View Post
        Val! You stole my Major Wood!!!!!



        Very niiiiiiice! Is the heart a brush? Me wants it!

        Edit: And the font! Got a link for that, pretttty pleeeeeeze?

        Thanks Jumble.

        Yeah, that's a heart brush, part of this set.

        And the font is called I Love You.


        Originally posted by Sarai View Post
        Is he good?! I feel like he should be not only because he presents Countryfile and has a lovely dog called Meg, but also because he used to do a lot of gymnastics, has a degree in drama (taught by my uncle - hence the connection!) and comes from Geordie land!!

        Hmm...do I know too much about him?

        EDIT: Gorgeous Martin art Val!!!
        Thanks Sarai!!

        Originally posted by jumble View Post
        Because of course you told them the part about the hickey on your tummy that you didn't know who did it? Hmm.

        Yes, you do sometimes have to learn from a near miss, sadly.

        It's ok, Val threw a thunky smiley Major Wood into the mix. We should be ok
        Glad to help prevent a GW crash.
        sigpic

        Comment


          Originally posted by jumble View Post
          It's ok, Val threw a thunky smiley Major Wood into the mix, and Sarai tossed in a it of bodytalk for good measure. We should be ok
          *tips hat* Always pleased to oblige

          Comment


            Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post

            Thanks Jumble.

            Yeah, that's a heart brush, part of this set.

            And the font is called I Love You.
            Thank you A set of heart brushes and a pretty font in exchange for one Major Wood pic........ fair exchange I think!

            What will you bid me for these?










            *looks up*

            Um........... actually, I'm withdrawing that second one, it's very special and I doubt you can afford it

            Oh, and the toolpic, that's special too............ and the Upgrades handpic is my favourite ................oh! The Wet Martin pic is also very close to my heart ............ er


            Thanks Sarai!!

            Glad to help prevent a GW crash.
            Yes, well done! We all have to do our best to avoid a repeat of those dark days when we were chucked off GW for being too serious
            Last edited by Jumble; October 3, 2010, 11:08 AM.

            Comment


              Originally posted by jumble View Post
              Because of course you told them the part about the hickey on your tummy that you didn't know who did it? Hmm.
              No...I just told them about hickeys in general...
              Oh and I now know who did it

              Yes, you do sometimes have to learn from a near miss, sadly.
              *nods*

              It's ok, Val threw a thunky smiley Major Wood into the mix, and Sarai tossed in a it of bodytalk for good measure. We should be ok
              Good! So we're back to discussing the tool?
              sigpic

              Comment


                Originally posted by starlover View Post
                No...I just told them about hickeys in general...
                Oh and I now know who did it
                Ha! I knew it! We grannies have x-ray vision you know. I saw straight through you



                *nods*

                Good! So we're back to discussing the tool?
                We are? Who started that then? *looks up* Ah

                Comment


                  Originally posted by jumble View Post
                  Ha! I knew it! We grannies have x-ray vision you know. I saw straight through you
                  Well...that's because that was obvious. Plus my real granny was there too! I had to look a bit responsible...even in my PJs

                  We are? Who started that then? *looks up* Ah
                  You did. Tool iz good. Tool is big. Tool is....Martin!
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    Well...that's because that was obvious. Plus my real granny was there too! I had to look a bit responsible...even in my PJs




                    You did. Tool iz good. Tool is big. Tool is....Martin!
                    Yes.

                    Well what else do you expect me say?

                    Interesting. Whilst listening to the commentaries for 200, Lost City, Covenant and Camelot I got a phenomenal amount of paperwork done. And I was listening. Heard every word Martin said

                    Edit: *waves madly to Oma* How're you doing? Lea still improving? *hugs*
                    Last edited by Jumble; October 3, 2010, 11:31 AM.

                    Comment


                      *wanders through, aimlessly*
                      sigpic

                      Comment



                        Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                        *wanders through, aimlessly*
                        *grabs LJ and snuggle huggles her*

                        Any news?

                        Val, go post your Martinart on the Artwork Thread. They need something to brighten the place up

                        Comment


                          *Huggles LJ*


                          Already done Jumble.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
                            *Huggles LJ*


                            Already done Jumble.
                            So I saw Thanks for giving me permission........ but why won't you be using it yourself? I mean.....you're a WooHoo.... .. and it's MARTIN!

                            Comment


                              *runs in, hugs WooHoos and...*
                              Ok, there's no ''and''. It sounds like there should be an ''and'', but there's not.

                              I had hings to reply to. I did.
                              But I forgot.
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

                              sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


                              Comment


                                Originally posted by jumble View Post
                                *grabs LJ and snuggle huggles her*

                                Any news?

                                Val, go post your Martinart on the Artwork Thread. They need something to brighten the place up
                                No news yet. They did ask for portfolio samples, which he sent. Still crossing fingers and toes. And we sent our info to an expectant mom who thinks she's going to place her baby for adoption, so more fingers and toes crossed!

                                *snuggles with Joe, ignoring the mugs another fan sent him*
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X