• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    *burst through the door of the Woohoo House, arms flailing*

*runz into wall*

*picks self up, runz around flailing some more*

From Joe's blog tonight:

I hearby officially declare that he has been LURKING! Good thing I don't run nekkid anymore.
    That's awesome!!!

And to make up for the fack that you are not running nekkid...

*runs nekkid through thread...twice*

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
    <snip>

Jumble = The toilet whisperer.

...er... ok that came out kind of wrong.

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Oh here we go again! Unsubscribed

It seems to coincide with the dodgy MQ-ing thing
    It's weird I haven't had any technical issues lately

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
    Hooray for benjabubs's potty training!!

My brother signed his last email to me as 'benjamiggle'...perhaps your wee man would enjoy that name when he gets to the "dont call me a bub, mum!" stage

...actually, I think it's just that my brother is as...sane...as I am and likes to make up words...perhaps it's genetic...

*huggles everyone* I'm hungry...
    *giggles*

He should totally be an honorary Woohoo
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*is stopping herself from watching all the Dr Who specials at once*

So Woodiehoos, what did you all eat for breakfast today? (im asking the all-important questions )

*waves to Jumble and XFC*
      sigpic

Comment

So Woodiehoos, what did you all eat for breakfast today? (im asking the all-important questions )

sigpic

Comment

Milk and chocolate biscuits!
          sigpic
          My vids Sig made by me

Comment

You know, a few days ago I saw a dvd with all the DW specials, I almost bought it

I had plantain for breakfast, that's sounds like a weird breakfast but it's not
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Happy Birthday Josi!

Hope you're having an awesome day!
              sigpic

Comment

Happy birfday, Josi!
                sigpic

Comment

Breakfast? What's that?

I haven't actually eaten anything yet today *looks at clock* Um...... 5.20pm..... I guess I should grab something before I go out

Comment

Oh! Ouch! When you put it like that, I'm looking at my..... er...... oh dear No, definitely don't want to count it in decades
                    Naw. It's all good.

Andi and I just got back from the TEAL walk for Ovarian Cancer awareness. It was really awesome, though I had to spend the prelim event and the first mile of the walk firmly behind my shades because I kept getting all teary. It was an awesome Brooklyn-style event. I especially enjoyed the Bishop Kearny High Cheerleaders cheering with their Bklyn accents!

Here we are in our t's and then with the dedication to my mum on the back
                    Spoiler:

Next up BBQ at a highrise apt in midtown Manhattan Should be fun.

((((((((((((((WooHoos))))))))))))))))))
                    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

MOB, I'm glad you enjoyed the TEAL walk. I hope the BBQ is yummy!
                      sigpic

Comment

MoB glad you enjoyed the walk

It's nice to be able to do something fun in memory of those we've lost.

I need to figure out something for next week-end.

Comment

*huggles MOB* Awesome and well done you.

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                          Milk and chocolate biscuits!
                          Mmm, healthy!

If you really must know, shreddies with milk and no sugar, but I had an oh-so-unhealthy nutella sandwich for lunch and am about to have pancakes for supper... apparently (the things kids eat *shrugs* )
                          sigpic

Comment

Breakfast? What's that?

I haven't actually eaten anything yet today *looks at clock* Um...... 5.20pm..... I guess I should grab something before I go out
                            Tsk tsk! Jumble...you should eat!

Actually funny thing with my new roommates...they made...dinner? breakfast?? for me...just after I ate some cereal...convo went kinda like this

Jieun to me: "You're going to gain weight in here."
                            First I'm offended then I see the food...
                            "Yes I am."
                            Bit later other roommate...
                            "let's get fat!"
                            (just for the record ...we ate asian food since both my roomies are from South Korea)

So...eating is good and fun!
                            sigpic

Comment

MoB glad you enjoyed the walk

It's nice to be able to do something fun in memory of those we've lost.

I need to figure out something for next week-end.
                              Throw a party? Backyard BBQ? Get people talking, drinking, remembering. You could also auction off something to make a memorial donation to your favorite charity. Doesn't have to be a thing, could be hugs!

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                              *huggles MOB* Awesome and well done you.
                              Thanks. It was actually the first OC event I've done, though I have donated to a couple of OC charities over the years. My mom's illness is actually what pushed me to become a midwife, believe it or not!
                              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Hmmm.... and orange, scramble eggs and a piece of toast with a little p-butter on it. And I enjoyed it.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X