The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Oh no, we won't! At the Leeds WooHooMeet we watched the DS of Covenant and listened to......er........ ooops can't remember which ep........ but it was definitely Martin

Besides....... I will be holding the remote control

She will

Um...... I haven't come across it

*chokes*
    You mean we can't watch even one teeny weeny episode with Martin and Amanda doing the commentary together?

Hmmm...one of these days I just may have to send you a bottle of...um..."olive oil".
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
      You mean we can't watch even one teeny weeny episode with Martin and Amanda doing the commentary together? http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/y...s/eekdance.gif
      Of course! Those are the best commentaries

Hmmm...one of these days I just may have to send you a bottle of...um..."olive oil". http://www.smiley-faces.org/smiley-f...-whistle-2.gif
      Oh, I ADORE olive oil

I did give you my address, didn't I?

Comment

Of course! Those are the best commentaries

Oh, I ADORE olive oil

I did give you my address, didn't I?
        Me too and yes
        sigpic

Comment

Oh no, we won't! At the Leeds WooHooMeet we watched the DS of Covenant and listened to......er........ ooops can't remember which ep........ but it was definitely Martin

Er me neither.

I know it had a bit of everything for everyone. I think I was too busy showing you how easy Power Director isn't.

Jacob's Creek wines are in trouble? Oh that saddens me. We can still get them in our local JS so I'll stock up for you Jumble.
          I still have three bottles of cheap cava, a glass of San Raphael rose (which is beyond nasty) in the fridge, and something called Casillero del Diablo pinot noir (from Chile) that someone bought to the party (and, face it, nobody brings decent wine to parties where everyone's already ratted ). there's also some Charles Ellner champagne which, again bought for the party so I suspect ropey as. If I make buck's fizz from it I won't care.

So anyway, February. For those who have either been to an AT event before, or know how these things work. What's the usual programme or events? Does this go on all day aand into the evening (which is my subtle way of asking you all, will we have time come back to my place, get in some pizza, popcorn and cheap wine and have a Sanctuary marathon?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
            Er me neither.

I know it had a bit of everything for everyone. I think I was too busy showing you how easy Power Director isn't.

Jacob's Creek wines are in trouble? Oh that saddens me. We can still get them in our local JS so I'll stock up for you Jumble.
            My local JS hasn't had any JC for a loooong time
            I still have three bottles of cheap cava, a glass of San Raphael rose (which is beyond nasty) in the fridge, and something called Casillero del Diablo pinot noir (from Chile) that someone bought to the party (and, face it, nobody brings decent wine to parties where everyone's already ratted ). there's also some Charles Ellner champagne which, again bought for the party so I suspect ropey as. If I make buck's fizz from it I won't care.

So anyway, February. For those who have either been to an AT event before, or know how these things work. What's the usual programme or events? Does this go on all day aand into the evening (which is my subtle way of asking you all, will we have time come back to my place, get in some pizza, popcorn and cheap wine and have a Sanctuary marathon?
            Hm. Well I haven't been to an AT event before, but for me it doesn't matter what time we get done, there'll be plenty of time for pizza, wine and Sanctuary

Comment

Having never been, I can't say, BUT if there's no time to travel back and forth, I'll happily offer my room as a woohoo stopalong for naps, snacks, & Sanctuary marathons.
              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                Having never been, I can't say, BUT if there's no time to travel back and forth, I'll happily offer my room as a woohoo stopalong for naps, snacks, & Sanctuary marathons.
                Do you know what you're inviting there MoB??? You're leaving yourself open for a massive WooHoo invasion

Comment

Episode watched during the shipmeet...no idea...I just remember WoO and Covenant...

Woohoo invasion: Definitely dangerous....

sigpic

Comment

For some reason Affinity sticks on my head but I'm on an angst kick right now so possibly why!

I suspect there'll be time. I hope. AT can't be expected to sit there 16 hours a day entertaining us...you know I live about a mile and an half from the hotel. My couch, big TV, pre stocked cocktail bar... I've even promised Jumble I'll get the pool out again.

ooh i could invite AT to come back too... and if she drags Martin over with her... *drifts off into fantasies about PTB sitting in my living room munching popcorn*
                    sigpic

Comment

Do you know what you're inviting there MoB??? You're leaving yourself open for a massive WooHoo invasion

LOL. Mi casa es su casa!
                      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Jumble?
                        Cags?

What does JS stand for?
                        sigpic

Comment

For some reason Affinity sticks on my head but I'm on an angst kick right now so possibly why!

I suspect there'll be time. I hope. AT can't be expected to sit there 16 hours a day entertaining us...you know I live about a mile and an half from the hotel. My couch, big TV, pre stocked cocktail bar... I've even promised Jumble I'll get the pool out again.

ooh i could invite AT to come back too... and if she drags Martin over with her... *drifts off into fantasies about PTB sitting in my living room munching popcorn*
                          Oh please Do you really think that particular fantasy hasn't popped into my dreams of late???

Not.going.to.happen.

*slaps self*

Really, not.going.to.happen.

*cries*

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                            Jumble?
                            Cags?

What does JS stand for?
                            J. Sainsbury's. One of our biggest supermarket chains.

Comment

LOL. I had no idea you lived so close!
                              sigpic

Comment

LOL. I had no idea you lived so close!
                                Chez Cags is doubling for our AT5 hotel

Comment

Working...
                                X