Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
    *wants to cry*

School admissions policy sucks 2 weeks ago Naomi was #1 on the waiting list for the school the other girls go to. Went to the open afternoon today and spoke to the Head and he told me that he knew of 1 place that was going to be available by the end of this week. So just when we're happy dancing thinking we've finally got her into school, I thought I'd do one last check with the Admissions dept and make sure she's still got her #1 spot.

Nope. She's #3. Nice of them to let us know, huh. With no explanation as to why.

*iz seriously annoyed*

The only upside is that I've got a meeting on 20th Sept to go over Naomi's curriculum, so at least I'll know what it is I'm supposed to be teaching her.
    I don't understand how two other children got priority over Naomi You already have children in the school. Around here that wood give her top priority

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
      *flops in*

Laurie, you know there's always Hotel Cags you can stay in for the night? Comes with complimentary taxi service to a terminal of your choice. It's an option, I'm just sayin'
      Hmmmmm.....just might take you up on that. Thanks!
      sigpic

Comment

*hugs Oma*
        That seems unfair.

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        Oh I'm sure you could make Nekkid Ballet look charming Nad, and I think charm is exactly what we need in this icky world we live in
        I doubt it.
        And I so love the pics. I do. I really do.

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
        Hi WooHoo's

First: was too exhausted to post last night so the rest of my report will come later. *yawns* It's alomost 11:00 (am) and i still haven't truly woken up yet. *yaws again*
        I have no choice but to try to wake up and get ready to go. Checkout is at noon.

Have a sparkling day WooHoo's!
        Hope you're having fun!

I've just had a very successful first day with my new children. I got smiled at and huggled LOTS And I'm totally in love with the littlest one - he does cheek-huggles! Aw
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble
          I've just had a very successful first day with my new children. I got smiled at and huggled LOTS And I'm totally in love with the littlest one - he does cheek-huggles! Aw
          Very cool....glad to hear that!
          sigpic

Comment

Now what is this about nekkid ballet and nekkid WooHoo dancing going on all over the place? Really???
            sigpic

Comment

I have this little vid that some Harry Potter fans made stuck in my mind, so I thought I would share it here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HO2rQhEMnH0

sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                I have this little vid that some Harry Potter fans made stuck in my mind, so I thought I would share it here

Whoa....I can't imagine anyone going so overboard for a movie or tv show!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                  Whoa....I can't imagine anyone going so overboard for a movie or tv show!
                  Really? I have seen quite a few like that one
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*runz through the thread* Nekkid

((((huggles to all)))))

*runs out*
                    sigpic
                    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

I don't understand how two other children got priority over Naomi You already have children in the school. Around here that wood give her top priority
                      *hugs Oma* That doesn't make sense to me either
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Oh. My.
                        ...And here I was thinking we were crazy!
                        *hides her ''I've got the Martin in me'' video*

EDIT: No, nonono! I so did not mean it that way!

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                        *runz through the thread* Nekkid

((((huggles to all)))))

*runs out*
                        ((((Dee))))
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

You'd think! *sigh* But this is Cornwall. If they're not 20 years behind, they're busy finding ways to complicate stuff.

Edit: Nad!!!! *covers eyes*

ROFL
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                            You'd think! *sigh* But this is Cornwall. If they're not 20 years behind, they're busy finding ways to complicate stuff.

Edit: Nad!!!! *covers eyes*

ROFL
                            You need to go and stamp your feet and make a fuss! That's just ridiculous

FINALLY!!!!!

People that make me look totally SANE!!!

Comment

*runs around nekkid*

I love Labor day...nobody knows what it is for but everyone loves the day off...certainly when it is 30 something C outside*looks at her tan*

*jumps up and down a couple of times*

*huggles woohoos*

*sits down*
                              sigpic

Comment

Reading the thread backwards? So confusing. Love ho's, private dances, babies due, suck ups, sun tans and... having the Martin in you?

Sorry I've been quiet. I've not had a very good two days. My dad isn't well, and he's not even bothering to seek medical advice. I've also been working ever since +1 left here (insert a sad face here, over her leaving and the work).

I got your PM Jumble, I will go reply but am definitely in!
                                sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X