No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh boy, some people have shown up at the party....and our "guests" haven't left yet. A successful party! YEAH! Bounces up and down......weeeee having fun! Ohhh, I'm hungry!

cough, cough. Tries to stay away from dusty couch.

Uhoh....couch scared away some guest!
    sigpic

Comment

I'm boring. Doing laundry. Trying to pack. And trying to get a blog entry done in my bleary-eyed state. That last one is causing much hilarity.
      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
        I'm boring. Doing laundry. Trying to pack. And trying to get a blog entry done in my bleary-eyed state. That last one is causing much hilarity.
        But you're getting ready to go to Paris.....woohoo! Sounds like fun to me. So take a deep breath. Do what you can! Make sure you are packed! AND GO TO BED!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

I need some real food......I'll be back later. My cats are chewing on my leg ....think them may be hungry too!
          sigpic

Comment

I'm watching W13 and doing hw and I'm on this thread... I think I should focus on homework for a bit
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*looks at all the yummy food*

*pokes stomach*

*sighs*

*picks up the softdrink and blows bubbles till it is flat*

*sits on the couch...no bouncing...and sips*

sigpic

Comment

*hugs MoB* ...you must sleeeeeeeeeeeeeep

I iz done with homework...mostly...ignoring the stuff I want to ignore lol

*bounces on couch*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                  But you're getting ready to go to Paris.....woohoo! Sounds like fun to me. So take a deep breath. Do what you can! Make sure you are packed! AND GO TO BED!!!!
                  Fair enough!
                  sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Ugh...my apartment/roommates are having one of their shouting matches again... and they're enjoying the fights...never peace and quiet over here! *headdesk*

*rolls around thread*

So...someone up for a party? movie night? Something else?

EDIT: Oh gosh...it's bad...there just came some sort of guy or so over here to negotiate...dum dum dum...oh it's the hall director...rofl...

Seriously...there is always something going on in here...
                    Last edited by starlover; 31 August 2010, 06:16 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

*sits with the two guests for a little while before going back to packing*
                      Uff

Comment

*sits with the two guests for a little while before going back to packing*
                        Uff

Comment

*twirls through the thread*

*huggles Martin on the way past*

Hi Sarai! Hi +1
                          sigpic

Comment

Hi Bekki *waves*

Comment

Oh you guys... Stop scaring our nightly guests! (Or daytime guests, depending on the timezone of choice).

*waves at guests and throws some broccoli out of the window*
                              Peace.
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I just found on the facebook board for my Uni two people that are staying in my housing (and one is doing a similar course to me!) Colour me rather excited and a little less nervous

Comment

Working...
                                X