The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh hey! I missed a newbie de-cloaking!! Welcome

I'm assuming +1 is thesecretcylon's nickname? Errr, why? I don't have time to do a proper catchup Although, I am about to go back and check out page 1972

*bounces with Jann* sounds completely awesome!! You keep dreaming big

*huggles Cags* *glares at kitty* *checks the WooHoo kitchen for left-over birthday cake*

*huggles Nad* Have I told you lately how much I adore you? No? Consider yourself told
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
      If it were only up to me I wood go but I have another person to convince.
      You have a point, it is never to early to start climbing the walls.
      Ooooh who?
      *is already on the ceiling*

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post

I'm assuming +1 is thesecretcylon's nickname? Errr, why? I don't have time to do a proper catchup Although, I am about to go back and check out page 1972
      It's that or Kerry I seem to reply to both. & thank you

Comment

*runz back from page 1972* I missed AT's birthday

Happy Belated Birthday Amanda! Art Spam

(I only cheated a little, they're all sigs I made for people's birthday, and they all all have AT on them )

sigpic

Comment

AT Spam!

Just blame Wendy.

*huggles Nad* Have I told you lately how much I adore you? No? Consider yourself told
          Oh wow, I... I feel the adoration!
          *huggles Oma*
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Sooooo pretty!!!

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
              So...the phonecall went very well . It wasn't a real job interview through the phone and that really calmed me down, she just wanted to get to know me(the person from the company). We spoke about all kinds of stuff: Visa, when to start, paycheck, about the company, my goals etc. and it all went very well. She was really nice and would contact the marketing department and at the end of the week there would be an offer or something like that. She couldn't promise me anything yet, but it all sounded good I must admit.
              So...*crossing fingers*

If all goes well I'm gonna live in Atlanta after this isn't that freaking amazing. for a Dutch girl from a small town with too big dreams according to many people
              WOW! *fingers crossed*

*bounces with Jann* sounds completely awesome!! You keep dreaming big

*huggles Cags* *glares at kitty* *checks the WooHoo kitchen for left-over birthday cake*

Yes, blame me. She's called +1 because she was staying with me for a week and I mentioned I had a +1. Then she joined GW and she dived in, and she's known as +1, or Kerry.
              sigpic
              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*mutters something about goodness and the number 3...*

I started a series and what good is a WooHoodStock PTB scale without Him?
                The updated series:

*blinks*
                I may have lost it. Gah.
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I like it nad!!
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Nad those are amazing! I love them!
                    sigpic
                    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Back to work tonight, but I just realized it's my last day night before I go to freaking Paris. I've never been, and I don't think I've even accepted the fact that I'm going because my brain can't seem to comprehend it and explain to the rest of me that I'm supposed to be excited.
                      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        *mutters something about goodness and the number 3...*

I started a series and what good is a WooHoodStock PTB scale without Him?
                        The updated series:
                        <snip>
                        *blinks*
                        I may have lost it. Gah.
                        Sorry for the double post, but LOVE these.
                        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*pops into thread*

Whizz bang, MoB! - that's awesome!!! How long are you going for? Woohood!!!

Jann - glad to hear the phonecall went well Go Dutchie girl!

Oh, that reminds me. My sekrit woohoo life bled into RL yesterday. I had the photo of you all from the Woohoomeet earlier in the year in a book and people kept asking me who you all were. It was a loooooooooooooooooong story (because none of them knew anything about Stargate, let alone you lot) so I got to tell them ALL about you it was lovely. i think they were just a little weirded out though...

Bu...us, weird? NEVER!

*hobbles off to uni for acting assessment* oops, probably should have two functioning legs for this...*
                          sigpic

Comment

Jumble no where around....well she will have to catch up on some new pictures I am posting:

Enjoy! And one old one I've posted before:
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                              *pops into thread*

1. Whizz bang, MoB! - that's awesome!!! How long are you going for? Woohood!!!

Jann - glad to hear the phonecall went well Go Dutchie girl!

2. Oh, that reminds me. My sekrit woohoo life bled into RL yesterday. I had the photo of you all from the Woohoomeet earlier in the year in a book and people kept asking me who you all were. It was a loooooooooooooooooong story (because none of them knew anything about Stargate, let alone you lot) so I got to tell them ALL about you it was lovely. i think they were just a little weirded out though...

Bu...us, weird? NEVER!

*hobbles off to uni for acting assessment* oops, probably should have two functioning legs for this...*
                              1. Just a week. We're flying out Wednesday evening and back the following Weds.

2. Haha! That's awesome. Andi and I have always share a geekout!look when people ask us how we met and became roomies since she's from Detroit and I'm in NYC-- and we work in fields that have nothing to do with each other.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                                Jann, when do you ever feel like paying attention in class?
                                ....every once in a while... I got a perfect score back again today so far it is so easy to get high grades in here!

Oh got another mail about the internship...I'll quote a small part of it;

"Thank you for your time on the phone this morning. It was a pleasure speaking with you.
                                As I mentioned, I want to insure everything is in place before we confirm your Internship."
                                (I need to scan my current VISA for their immigration attorney so he can figure out on what kind of VISA I need to go after this) *inner squees again*

EDIT: Btw Jumble's face on the previous picture is priceless! Awesome

And because of this all I went clothes shopping today
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X