Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Whoa, wait! Aren't you going to show it to us???

    Comment




      IN 164 DAYS!!!


      Just thought you might like to know that............

      Comment


        Originally posted by Bekki View Post
        RL artworky thing is COMPLETE!!!

        squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

        *happy dances*

        *sneaks out of the thread*
        You can't sneak out without showing us! *pout*
        sigpic
        Made by the lovely Jakie

        Comment


          164 days? OMG!

          SQUEE!!!!



          EDIT: When did I hit 2400 posts? Must be all that squeeing about AT5, it's upped my post count!
          Last edited by m_wendy_r; 30 August 2010, 04:55 AM.
          sigpic
          Made by the lovely Jakie

          Comment


            *iz totally jealous of the new countdown*

            If I made a doll of myself, would you take it to AT5 and pretend it was me and talk to it and ask it how it feels?
            sigpic

            Comment


              Originally posted by Bekki View Post
              *iz totally jealous of the new countdown*

              If I made a doll of myself, would you take it to AT5 and pretend it was me and talk to it and ask it how it feels?
              Of course we wood!!!

              and feed it junk food and stick pins in it to see if the voodoo thing really works

              Comment


                164 days?!
                *bounces and squees*
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                  *iz totally jealous of the new countdown*

                  If I made a doll of myself, would you take it to AT5 and pretend it was me and talk to it and ask it how it feels?
                  Originally posted by jumble View Post
                  Of course we wood!!!

                  and feed it junk food and stick pins in it to see if the voodoo thing really works



                  Of course, we'd rather have YOU there, Bekki. But a doll will do in a crunch
                  sigpic
                  Made by the lovely Jakie

                  Comment


                    well, that's settled then! I will make a doll (this time, not made from toilet rolls) And Jumble, if you stick pins in it...well...well I suppose if I have a drink of water I will know it, when the water pours out my sides from all the pin holes!!

                    164 days?! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                      well, that's settled then! I will make a doll (this time, not made from toilet rolls) And Jumble, if you stick pins in it...well...well I suppose if I have a drink of water I will know it, when the water pours out my sides from all the pin holes!!

                      164 days?! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
                      I'm betting that if I make holes in you, you'll feel it

                      But of course I wood never do that to you *hugs*

                      Oh, and I didn't say, thanks for the poem!

                      Comment


                        Any time, Jumblie

                        *protects body from pins*

                        goodness, look at the time!!! I must be off to bed! three assessments tomorrow!

                        Night Woodiehoos *huggles everyone*
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                          Hi WooHoo's

                          Iz very sick but at work. Of course.
                          I have to be tested for hypoglycemia. Nearly passed out twice over the weekend and it had nothing to do with being sick as it's happened in the past and I kind of ignored it but this time Char was home so I got roundly scolded.

                          Cags: The cake looked delicious! *huggles you very gently* My little monsters have shredded me at times too so I know how you feel. And then they have the audacity to look all cute and sweet afterwords which just isn't playing fair.

                          Bekki: Loved the poem.

                          I adore Patricia Routledge! Char and I loved both of those shows! How awesome that you got to see her Jumble.

                          Jumble, got your PM. Char and I are still trying to figure out where we're staying. I will let you know as soon as we do.

                          Have to go to the bank now. See ya later woohoo's.
                          *hugs for everyone*
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                            Cag: that was a gorgeous looking cake! *wishes she'd been there* And ouch!! Hope you get better soon!

                            Jumble: You guys looked like you has so much fun and you looked amazing

                            wine_buyer: Oh no, don't be sick! *sends hugs* Go go go

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                              Any time, Jumblie

                              *protects body from pins*

                              goodness, look at the time!!! I must be off to bed! three assessments tomorrow!

                              Night Woodiehoos *huggles everyone*
                              Sleep well little one *hugs*

                              Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                              Hi WooHoo's

                              Iz very sick but at work. Of course.
                              I have to be tested for hypoglycemia. Nearly passed out twice over the weekend and it had nothing to do with being sick as it's happened in the past and I kind of ignored it but this time Char was home so I got roundly scolded.
                              I should hope so too! You really should start taking better care of yourself

                              Cags: The cake looked delicious! *huggles you very gently* My little monsters have shredded me at times too so I know how you feel. And then they have the audacity to look all cute and sweet afterwords which just isn't playing fair.
                              What I want to know is, how much of the booze that was stacked up in Cags' conservatory is still there? And will it still be there in February????



                              Bekki: Loved the poem.

                              I adore Patricia Routledge! Char and I loved both of those shows! How awesome that you got to see her Jumble.
                              It was! And an added bonus to a great day out

                              Jumble, got your PM. Char and I are still trying to figure out where we're staying. I will let you know as soon as we do.

                              Have to go to the bank now. See ya later woohoo's.
                              *hugs for everyone*
                              Okey dokey

                              Originally posted by thesecretcylon View Post
                              Cag: that was a gorgeous looking cake! *wishes she'd been there* And ouch!! Hope you get better soon!

                              Jumble: You guys looked like you has so much fun and you looked amazing

                              wine_buyer: Oh no, don't be sick! *sends hugs* Go go go
                              We did!

                              Thank you

                              *waves to Babancat* How's DH doing?

                              Comment


                                Morning!
                                sigpic

                                come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X