No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, Jumble, you never mentioned......did you come out of today with any "winnings"??
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

Aw, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that

No no, it's fine... constructive criticism and all that.... or pandering to fussy beggars.

*throws miniature Martin's at Jumble and pegs it in the confusion*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
        Jumble - PM'ed you as requested!

*WAVES* to Cags.....

*risks wrath of Jumble to stop and wave back*
        sigpic

Comment

Jumble - PM'ed you as requested!

*WAVES* to Cags.....
          Answered

So, Jumble, you never mentioned......did you come out of today with any "winnings"??
          No. I didn't really bet very much, I'm not that much of a gambler and I need to hold onto every penny I can with all these plans for next year

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
          No no, it's fine... constructive criticism and all that.... or pandering to fussy beggars.

*throws miniature Martin's at Jumble and pegs it in the confusion*
          Minature Martins? No please, I'm only interested in the full-sized *cough*, real thing

*risks wrath of Jumble to stop and wave back*
          Wrath? I have no wrath! I'm a lovely cuddly Jumble!

Just ask Martin

Comment

Yes. I've experienced one of your cuddles, but I suspect not quite on the same scale as the ones you gave Martin.

Ok, typing with my pinky fingers (the only ones not sliced up by Freddie Kruger sitting right here... purring... if he were being evil I could hate him more. ) is getting tiring to off to bed I go.

Woodnight Woohoos *huggles*
            sigpic

Comment

Got your email....I will figure it out (somehow) and let you know. I think most planes from here arrive at Heathrow around 9 to 11 am. They figure that is a "good" time. But, I will check it out to be sure. How far of a drive is it to your place from Heathrow?

Just an thought (a small one right now) but if I showed up on the weekend, would it be easier???
              sigpic

Comment

Yes. I've experienced one of your cuddles, but I suspect not quite on the same scale as the ones you gave Martin.
                Well no, possibly not

Ok, typing with my pinky fingers (the only ones not sliced up by Freddie Kruger sitting right here... purring... if he were being evil I could hate him more. ) is getting tiring to off to bed I go.

Woodnight Woohoos *huggles*
                WoodNight Cags *huggles*

Got your email....I will figure it out (somehow) and let you know. I think most planes from here arrive at Heathrow around 9 to 11 am. They figure that is a "good" time. But, I will check it out to be sure. How far of a drive is it to your place from Heathrow?

Just an thought (a small one right now) but if I showed up on the weekend, would it be easier???
                It's just under an hour.

Which week-end? The AT5 one or the one before?

I'll Skype you...........

Comment

*flops on thread-couch*

A 12+ hour day on 4 hours of sleep = O hai flutterbrain and emotionalness.

BUT 2 babies before noon and then a fairly quiet triage day until the poop hit the fan around 5pm. Not too bad all in all. At least for the baby factory.

Also found out that that baby I caught because no one else was there to do it the other day was, indeed, a downs baby. I just hope the parents decide to keep that sweet little boy.

But as for the incident with the cat and the dog. Who'd have thought this cute looking fella...

...who, incidently, is sitting next to me right now looking just as cute and placid...could do this:

You can't really see but the other side of my hands, and all up my arms, forehead and shoulder are pretty shredded. I'm feeling no pain right now, thanks to co-drydramol but, yeah, next time the dog can take his bloody chances!
                  OMG! I Hope you are doing better!

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                  Pics from today....
                  <snip>
                  Fabulous pics Jumble. Looks like lots of fun was had by all.

Oh and I've decided that Project Runway is proof that high school never ends for a LOT of people.
                  sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*huggles Cags*

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                    *flops on thread-couch*

A 12+ hour day on 4 hours of sleep = O hai flutterbrain and emotionalness.

BUT 2 babies before noon and then a fairly quiet triage day until the poop hit the fan around 5pm. Not too bad all in all. At least for the baby factory.

Also found out that that baby I caught because no one else was there to do it the other day was, indeed, a downs baby. I just hope the parents decide to keep that sweet little boy.
                    *hugs for work*

*runs around nekkid*
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                      1. *hugs for work*

2. *runs around nekkid*

sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by midwifeonboard View Post

2. :d
                        :d
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*runs through the thread*

I haven't eaten in 2 days! WAH! (and I'm hungry! feed me imaginary foods )

My RL artworky is nearly finishes! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

*runs out of the thread*
                          sigpic

Comment

Cags! OMG! Are you feeling any better today? Bad kitty!

*huggles*
                            sigpic
                            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

RL artworky thing is COMPLETE!!!

squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

*happy dances*

*sneaks out of the thread*
                              sigpic

Comment

*happy dances with Bekki*
                                Now get some food!