• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear MQ, I love you dearly.
    Now STOP BUGGING ME WITH OLD QUOTES!

Originally posted by thesecretcylon View Post
    Never enough!!!!!

I can never look at the supertashe and stay serious.
    TeeHee!
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Well........ actually the guy that was in front of me when I tripped and fell into his arms has a nice story to tell his friends

And no, I didn't do it on purpose

But he was nice................

*giggles*

I'm glad the day went well

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post

If it helps, Nad, I'm a klutz, but I don't get any man to pick me up or catch me!
      Same here!

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      Hmmmm...methinks I just got a friend invite from a total stranger. Why would I friend a total stranger? That don't make no sense!
      Isn't that what you do on YT, friend total strangers
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by thesecretcylon View Post
        Never enough!!!!!

I can never look at the supertashe and stay serious.
        This is true.............

Much as I love facial hair on some men, that tache is a real turnoff

More pics you say.

Shall we dance?

"I need a towel! Anybody?"
        Well I have one, but you'll have to get out of the water so we don't get it soaked.............

"Did you really expect me to fall for that?"

Ah! The SUIT!!!

Dammit Martin! Don't keep getting yourself so WET............

Protective clothing, that's what you need around here........

*whistles innocently*

Comment

Hi WooHoods "WAVES FRANICALLY* How is everyone? I just had a good time at the farmers market and didn't spend too much money.....hey it is for food you know!

Then I went shopping for cat food..... those two stinkers eat soooo much, but I love them

So how is everyone?

But I didn't fall and no one caught me so it wasn't as successful as Jumble's day
          sigpic

Comment

Hm. No, it's not Joe. I just checked out some of "Atomicmod"'s vids, and he's some IT geek. Bleh.

I heart Joe...
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks, but in the end I decided not to wear it because it was a bit too chilly. And boy am I glad I did that because it rained a LOT of the time But we still had a good day and Suz came home with more money than she left with The sun did come out in time for the second picnic, and I came home with a bottle of wine that nobody else wanted : P
              That sounds like an all round successful day, despite the rain.

Well........ actually the guy that was in front of me when I tripped and fell into his arms has a nice story to tell his friends ; ): P

And no, I didn't do it on purpose

But he was nice................

You do seem to have a rather unfortunate habit of tripping and falling into men's arms. I heard, from reliable sources, you were doing that all the time in Vangroovy....

*runz in* Okay, which one of you crazy Woohoos is "Atomicmods" on Youtube? *looks around*
              Hmmmm...methinks I just got a friend invite from a total stranger. Why would I friend a total stranger? That don't make no sense! : D

Er... not me but I've been friended by strangers of YT before. If they post Stargate/Sam Jack videos I accept them, but I had one that was totally random once so it was..er...no ta mate.

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              Dear MQ, I love you dearly.
              Now STOP BUGGING ME WITH OLD QUOTES!

: )

TeeHee! : P

....*thinks....*

So look, page 1980. My year of birth I wish

Oh and here's the cake I made for hubby's birthday party:

(click for bigger)

And.... it wasn't flat and burnt for a change! pretty delicious if I say so myself.

But as for the incident with the cat and the dog. Who'd have thought this cute looking fella...

...who, incidently, is sitting next to me right now looking just as cute and placid...could do this:

You can't really see but the other side of my hands, and all up my arms, forehead and shoulder are pretty shredded. I'm feeling no pain right now, thanks to co-drydramol but, yeah, next time the dog can take his bloody chances!
              sigpic

Comment

Oh boy, just got my renewed credit card in the mail....good for another 5 years. Boy will they be sorry. (opps, did I say that out loud).

This it the card I am going to use to go to London in Feb and Aug. Woohood!
                sigpic

Comment

Hello Is anyone there! I see you watching. What's happening.... It's so quiet.

Doesn't anyone want to come out and play?

Mutters and goes looking for some broccoli ......doesn't have any

Mutters and stomps off.....
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                    Hi WooHoods "WAVES FRANICALLY* How is everyone? I just had a good time at the farmers market and didn't spend too much money.....hey it is for food you know!

Then I went shopping for cat food..... those two stinkers eat soooo much, but I love them

So how is everyone?

But I didn't fall and no one caught me so it wasn't as successful as Jumble's day
                    Oh I woodn't call it 'successful' exactly, I do have a couple of bruises where I caught my shins on the step that tripped me

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                    That sounds like an all round successful day, despite the rain.

You do seem to have a rather unfortunate habit of tripping and falling into men's arms. I heard, from reliable sources, you were doing that all the time in Vangroovy....

Oh that is soooo not true I didn't trip, more of a 'oh look, there's Martin, maybe I'll just throw myself into his arms........... again'

Er... not me but I've been friended by strangers of YT before. If they post Stargate/Sam Jack videos I accept them, but I had one that was totally random once so it was..er...no ta mate.

....*thinks....*

So look, page 1980. My year of birth I wish

And.... it wasn't flat and burnt for a change! pretty delicious if I say so myself.
                    Yum!!! And you didn't ruin it by putting all those candles on?

But as for the incident with the cat and the dog. Who'd have thought this cute looking fella...

...who, incidently, is sitting next to me right now looking just as cute and placid...could do this:

You can't really see but the other side of my hands, and all up my arms, forehead and shoulder are pretty shredded. I'm feeling no pain right now, thanks to co-drydramol but, yeah, next time the dog can take his bloody chances!
                    Oh, OUCH!!!

Tell me something Cags, why do you put so many spaces in between your comments? Is it just so we have to sit here for aaaaaages backspacing to get rid of them?

Oh boy, just got my renewed credit card in the mail....good for another 5 years. Boy will they be sorry. (opps, did I say that out loud).

This it the card I am going to use to go to London in Feb and Aug. Woohood!
                    Oh yay! Do I get to help you abuse use that nice shiny new card?

Comment

Hm. No, it's not Joe. I just checked out some of "Atomicmod"'s vids, and he's some IT geek. Bleh.

I heart Joe...
                      Maybe he just needs a hug.
                      The geek, not Joe.
                      Or maybe Joe as well.

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

First: Yum!
                      Second: ouch!

Hello Is anyone there! I see you watching. What's happening.... It's so quiet.

Doesn't anyone want to come out and play?

Mutters and goes looking for some broccoli ......doesn't have any

Mutters and stomps off.....
                      *hands over the broccoli*

I'm entertaining myself with JY and Martin.
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Pics from today....

The lady with the red boa is the bride-to-be

There were actually a dozen of us, but some of them had wandered off as soon as I got the camera out

I was really excited to see Patricia Routledge presenting the prizes - she's my favourite comedy actress from Keeping up Appearances as well as her straight role in Hetty Wainthropp Investigates

81 years-old and still working!

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

*hands over the broccoli*

I'm entertaining myself with JY and Martin.
                          Oh thank you.....lites up and smiles......just what the (doctor) ordered.....I mean just what I needed.

Originally posted by jumble
                          Oh yay! Do I get to help you abuse use that nice shiny new card?
                          We'll have to see about that young lady... So when are you coming for a visit? .....

Originally posted by Cagranosalis

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

You can't really see but the other side of my hands, and all up my arms, forehead and shoulder are pretty shredded. I'm feeling no pain right now, thanks to co-drydramol but, yeah, next time the dog can take his bloody chances
                          Ohhhh! OUCH!
                          sigpic

Comment

Technical question here.....how do you type a word and cross through it. Is it something on the "GB" keyboard or is there a trick....?

Tell me please! Pretty please with a cherry on top! Pretty please with a Martin picture!
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh thank you.....lites up and smiles......just what the (doctor) ordered.....I mean just what I needed.

We'll have to see about that young lady... So when are you coming for a visit? .....

Ohhhh! OUCH!
                              I'm aiming at coming over on the 23rd July and returning home on the 30th, if that's ok with you?

Still checking on the flights. The prices seem to be coming down, it's just a case of judging when to book so I get the cheapest I can

Comment

Technical question here.....how do you type a word and cross through it. Is it something on the "GB" keyboard or is there a trick....?

Tell me please! Pretty please with a cherry on top! Pretty please with a Martin picture!
                                Quote this post and you'll see the code to put in You basically need to strike and then /strike but in square brackets

So where's my Martin pic????

Comment

Working...
                                X