No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boy, we went thru that page quickly I didn't even get a chance to tell Jumble I liked her special post. But I did!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thesecretcylon View Post
      Well if Wendy has any pictures then I'll still them off her *looks at Wendy* I'm packing/gardening and then back to Wendy's for parties on Thursday

*meeps at the sight of guests despite Wendy's notes*
      I do have pictures... on my Ladybird Laptop... not on my netbook... Guess which one I'm on?
      sigpic
      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
        I do have pictures... on my Ladybird Laptop... not on my netbook... Guess which one I'm on?
        Morgan!!
        Guess I'll be doing the posting for both of us then?

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
          Boy, we went thru that page quickly I didn't even get a chance to tell Jumble I liked her special post. But I did!
          I knowwww. I was having my dinner whilst they hit and then ran through it!
          sigpic
          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Too cold to run around nekkid here. So, I'll run around wrapped in my "quilt." HEHEHEHE!

And Jumble won't be mad because I promised to put it on her bed when she comes to visit!

Mmmmmm. Maybe I will bring it with me to the airport.
            sigpic

Comment

Morgan!!
              Guess I'll be doing the posting for both of us then?
              You post pictures... I'll book AT5 hotel....

It sounds fair to me!

OMG AT5! AT5! AT5!

...whoops, got bouncy.
              sigpic
              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

It sounds fair to me!

OMG AT5! AT5! AT5!

...whoops, got bouncy.
                LOL You book AT5 hotel and maybe I'll post pictures for your goodness

EEE BOUNCY BOUNCY

Comment

It sounds fair to me!

OMG AT5! AT5! AT5!

...whoops, got bouncy.
                  Do you know how big the room is with 2 beds in it? Do they give you full beds or twin beds or what?
                  sigpic

Comment

Do you know how big the room is with 2 beds in it? Do they give you full beds or twin beds or what?
                    The email said "either a twin room (two beds- usually single ones) or one double or king room"

Comment

IconSpam (worst first ):

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Me like, me like Nad!!!

Hmmm, wonder if I can convince Wendy to post her stuff here.

Comment

The email said "either a twin room (two beds- usually single ones) or one double or king room"
                          Does that mean twin beds? Oh yuk. I like sleep corner to corner and stretching out. Last time I didn't get a room mate and had a King size bed.
                          sigpic

Comment

Me like, me like Nad!!!

Hmmm, wonder if I can convince Wendy to post her stuff here.
                            Thanks

Wendy... Is there something we need to see?
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Does that mean twin beds? Oh yuk. Last time I didn't get a room mate and had a King size bed.
                              I bet there's plenty of people looking for a roomie! Maybe you can choose the type of room when you book?

Comment

I bet there's plenty of people looking for a roomie! Maybe you can choose the type of room when you book?
                                Don't want a roomie if I have to sleep in a twin bed and pay for it.......In hotels, I like a little comfort. Hell, I like a lot of comfort, just don't always get it.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X