Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
    And yes, yes, welcome to the thread +1 (Kerry)
    I've been sat with you how long and you only now say hi?

    Comment


      I did fall over... over her bed that was in the way. Those lillo's are not all that good for trying to step over!

      sigpic
      Made by the lovely Jakie

      Comment


        Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
        I did fall over... over her bed that was in the way. Those lillo's are not all that good for trying to step over!

        Bundles of fun when you use it as a bouncy castle tho!

        Comment


          Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          WooHood! Congrats
          So it's early. Since when do WooHoos have perfect timing anyway?
          Thanks

          I know I'm a stickler for always being on time or early, but two days early is a bit much, even for me

          Yeah... But implyed licking isn't *that* icky, is it?
          Actual licking isn't icky, depending....... ok, let's not go there this early in the morning

          *hugs +1*

          You're welcome granny!




          Originally posted by thesecretcylon View Post
          If nothing else I'll be staying for the hugs. (I'm told you're fun and huggy)
          Who told you that??? I'll have you know this thread is renowned for it's serious dedication to Martin and his work! We discuss his directing techniques at great length, comment on the awesomeness of his tool viewfinder and just occasionally post a nice pic of him just so that you know who we're talking about. Fun? Hugs? Off topic? Not us!

          *looks around* Aw c'mon! We have to have a little fun with newbie before she finds out what we're really like

          Oh, here you go +1, a little picspam to show you what I mean...

          Just don't stare into his eyes! He'll draw you in and you'll be lost forever.....






          And don't gaze too long at the tool either. That's just rude!!!








          And the hands! Definitely watch out for the hands! Cags will never be the same again


          "JUMBLE! What are you up to?"

          Just having a bit of fun with the newbie. Sorry Martin, just playing

          Comment


            Originally posted by jumble View Post
            Who told you that??? I'll have you know this thread is renowned for it's serious dedication to Martin and his work! We discuss his directing techniques at great length, comment on the awesomeness of his tool viewfinder and just occasionally post a nice pic of him just so that you know who we're talking about. Fun? Hugs? Off topic? Not us!

            *looks around* Aw c'mon! We have to have a little fun with newbie before she finds out what we're really like

            Oh, here you go +1, a little picspam to show you what I mean...

            Just don't stare into his eyes! He'll draw you in and you'll be lost forever.....
            Blame Wendy, always blame her!!! (Though I never said anything about off topic )

            And lol. I've been shoulder peeking long enough

            Oops.... I started into his eyes before seeing the warning. *is gone*

            Comment


              Tease the newbie! Fabulous!

              *gets caught in his eyes* *stares*

              ....right, yes. We're very serious people!
              sigpic
              Made by the lovely Jakie

              Comment


                Heh.
                Jumble said ''licking'' and ''serious dedication to Martin and his work'' in one post.
                *giggles*

                *blinks*

                Um yeah. Serious.
                Martin does have a great tool.
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

                sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


                Comment


                  Originally posted by thesecretcylon View Post
                  *hugs* Morning Jumble. And you know, I think she does. (Last night was just..... hmmm well)

                  And I think that'll be the only time you'll tell him to go away!

                  That's what I thought
                  Wood Morning +1

                  Er, no! I've done it before I've had several dreams where he's been trying to wake me up and I'm never very polite to him

                  Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post


                  ...possibly







                  Awwww. That shows how much you wanted to sleep! *hugs*

                  And yes, yes, welcome to the thread +1 (Kerry)
                  Needed to make up for not actually getting to bed the night before, due to that vid demanding to get out of my head

                  Originally posted by thesecretcylon View Post
                  I've been sat with you how long and you only now say hi?
                  I did wonder why it had taken her so long Just a little slow is our Wendy, but we make allowances for her



                  Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                  I did fall over... over her bed that was in the way. Those lillo's are not all that good for trying to step over!

                  I'm fairly used to tripping over bodies strewn around the house from when Suz lived here. Pretty much every other week-end we'd have her friends over and they'd just sleep wherever they landed Nowadays guests actually get to sleep in beds!

                  Originally posted by thesecretcylon View Post
                  Bundles of fun when you use it as a bouncy castle tho!
                  Just make sure you wear your bunny helmet for when you fall off

                  *looks around* Nad! Where's the helmet? I think the newbie needs some safety instruction

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    Heh.
                    Jumble said ''licking'' and ''serious dedication to Martin and his work'' in one post.
                    *giggles*

                    *blinks*

                    Um yeah. Serious.
                    Martin does have a great tool.

                    Nad... ick!

                    *hides under the bus*
                    sigpic
                    Made by the lovely Jakie

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by jumble View Post
                      Wood Morning +1

                      Er, no! I've done it before I've had several dreams where he's been trying to wake me up and I'm never very polite to him

                      Needed to make up for not actually getting to bed the night before, due to that vid demanding to get out of my head

                      I did wonder why it had taken her so long Just a little slow is our Wendy, but we make allowances for her



                      I'm fairly used to tripping over bodies strewn around the house from when Suz lived here. Pretty much every other week-end we'd have her friends over and they'd just sleep wherever they landed Nowadays guests actually get to sleep in beds!

                      Just make sure you wear your bunny helmet for when you fall off

                      *looks around* Nad! Where's the helmet? I think the newbie needs some safety instruction
                      *waves* And aww, bless. Poor Martin.

                      She was talking about me all night but didn't even say hi *thinks up a suitable punishment hmm* (Less allowances when I'm sat next to her oops)

                      I forgot my bunny helmet I left it at home. It had fun ears and everything. I'm rather sad. (Didn't fall off tho )
                      But yes yes. Safety instruction

                      Comment


                        Wendy, you just passed 1000 posts on this thread!

                        Originally posted by jumble View Post
                        ...
                        Just make sure you wear your bunny helmet for when you fall off

                        *looks around* Nad! Where's the helmet? I think the newbie needs some safety instruction


                        Step one: Wear helmet.
                        Step two: *blinks* Um... Fall safely?

                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

                        sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


                        Comment


                          Originally posted by thesecretcylon View Post
                          Blame Wendy, always blame her!!! (Though I never said anything about off topic )
                          You didn't? Oh well, just so you know, OT is definitely not allowed on this thread! You'll get modded off in no time if you don't mention Martin at least TWICE in every post! I've let it go so far because you're new, but you need to bear it in mind for all your future posts, ok?

                          And lol. I've been shoulder peeking long enough

                          Oops.... I stared into his eyes before seeing the warning. *is gone*
                          Well I tried......

                          Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                          Tease the newbie! Fabulous!
                          Isn't that what they're for?

                          *gets caught in his eyes* *stares*

                          ....right, yes. We're very serious people!
                          We are, definitely! *checks this morning's posts*

                          Er........

                          Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          Heh.
                          Jumble said ''licking'' and ''serious dedication to Martin and his work'' in one post.
                          *giggles*
                          Hey, licking is a serious business! Takes a LOT of dedication

                          *blinks*

                          Um yeah. Serious.
                          Martin does have a great tool.
                          ..... and quite a lot of them, so I was told

                          Darn it! I did it again

                          Since actually meeting the man and being lucky enough to chat to his lovely wife, I told myself that I really should make an effort to reign it in a bit around here.........

                          It's not working

                          Comment


                            *walks in sleepwalking*

                            Already had a bad night and the firealarm went just off(5:40 or so) because someone wrecked our hallway, got drunk and did stupid things...a few floors were evacuated! *facepalm*

                            Police is now here searching for the girl and all...ugh...(she's from the UK btw )

                            *tries to sleep for 30 more min*
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by jumble View Post

                              Needed to make up for not actually getting to bed the night before, due to that vid demanding to get out of my head
                              *hugs Jumble*


                              I did wonder why it had taken her so long Just a little slow is our Wendy, but we make allowances for her



                              I'm fairly used to tripping over bodies strewn around the house from when Suz lived here. Pretty much every other week-end we'd have her friends over and they'd just sleep wherever they landed Nowadays guests actually get to sleep in beds!
                              Hahaha! If we had a mattress, that would happen here, too. I technically have a top bunk that I can put back onto my bed, but sleeping on a metal base is not so comfortable! Just one more thing to add to the list of needs for the house -- guest beds!


                              Just make sure you wear your bunny helmet for when you fall off

                              *looks around* Nad! Where's the helmet? I think the newbie needs some safety instruction
                              sigpic
                              Made by the lovely Jakie

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                Wendy, you just passed 1000 posts on this thread!
                                REALLY?! OMIGOSH! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE!
                                WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOD

                                ...just a bit happy with this

                                Originally posted by jumble View Post

                                Since actually meeting the man and being lucky enough to chat to his lovely wife, I told myself that I really should make an effort to reign it in a bit around here.........

                                It's not working
                                I do believe it's best to not change

                                Originally posted by starlover View Post
                                *walks in sleepwalking*

                                Already had a bad night and the firealarm went just off(5:40 or so) because someone wrecked our hallway, got drunk and did stupid things...a few floors were evacuated! *facepalm*

                                Police is now here searching for the girl and all...ugh...(she's from the UK btw )

                                *tries to sleep for 30 more min*
                                Too much drama for one night. *hugs*
                                sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X