Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really beautiful Jumble.
    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      *sniff sniff*

I remember the day so well. You came on and said Michael had just pulled up and he was in a suit. Then you got off. I YIMed APA and said, "I think Jumble's getting engaged!"
      Yep, I remember that day too and thinking the same thing. I was bouncing in my seat and fist pumping the air when you came on the next day (was it next day or later that night?) and showed us your beautiful ring.

How much happiness did he bring to so many? Oh Jumble, what a wonderful, wonderful man. I'm trying hard to concentrate on the happiness he brought with him, rather than the sadness of losing him far too soon, but it's very hard.

I'm gonna go grab the tissue box and re-watch the video since I'm already welling up here and I've not even clicked it yet.

*super squishy mega huggles Jumble*

This.... this video is why you're awesome and why, I am sure, Martin and co. were only too happy to share so much time with you.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
        It was a very beautiful video. Thank you for even including me.
        Why wood I not? You may have come late to the party, but you've become a valued friend and have been so kind to me *hugs*

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
        *sniff sniff*

I remember the day so well. You came on and said Michael had just pulled up and he was in a suit. Then you got off. I YIMed APA and said, "I think Jumble's getting engaged!"
        I was reading through those posts earlier. He certainly set the thread alight didn't he? And it's those memories that get me through, as well as all the support I've had from all of you *hugs*

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
        Yep, I remember that day too and thinking the same thing. I was bouncing in my seat and fist pumping the air when you came on the next day (was it next day or later that night?) and showed us your beautiful ring.
        It was the next day, we were kinda busy that night He was really gobsmacked by the joy that little ring created here, and pestered me non-stop until I let him talk to you all

How much happiness did he bring to so many? Oh Jumble, what a wonderful, wonderful man. I'm trying hard to concentrate on the happiness he brought with him, rather than the sadness of losing him far too soon, but it's very hard.
        I know. I'm concentrating on that too, because what was the point of it all if I can't be happy for the time I spent with him? This week we celebrate the joy he brought us. Time enough next month to regret what I lost.

I'm gonna go grab the tissue box and re-watch the video since I'm already welling up here and I've not even clicked it yet.

*super squishy mega huggles Jumble*
        Took me a whole box of tissues to make the vid A mixture of happy and sad tears.

This.... this video is why you're awesome and why, I am sure, Martin and co. were only too happy to share so much time with you.

Comment

Beautiful. *teary*
          *special squishy huggles Jumble*
          sigpic
          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

My +1 has joined GW! WOOHOOD!
            Though she's meep(!) about posting!
            But this makes me squee. Haha. Just thought I'd tell you so maybe WooHoo magic will make her post in the good place (here! )
            sigpic
            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*meeps in*

*waves*

*meeps back out*

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                But this makes me squee. Haha. Just thought I'd tell you so maybe WooHoo magic will make her post in the good place (here! )
                Hey Wendy's +1 Jump in! The water's great! (from a fellow newbie)
                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Just you sit her down and make her read back a few pages! She won't be able to resist joining in the insanity awesomeness of this thread

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                    I was reading through those posts earlier. He certainly set the thread alight didn't he? And it's those memories that get me through, as well as all the support I've had from all of you *hugs*

It was the next day, we were kinda busy that night He was really gobsmacked by the joy that little ring created here, and pestered me non-stop until I let him talk to you all

I'm reading through them myself right now. Wow what a weekend that was. It was wodneful to talk to Michael back then. What a truely awesome man.

I know. I'm concentrating on that too, because what was the point of it all if I can't be happy for the time I spent with him? This week we celebrate the joy he brought us. Time enough next month to regret what I lost.
                    Yes, very true. I'm of the opinion that life is short and hard and mostly full of crap so when we get a chance to grab hold of some joy, we should embrace it fully and hold on tight and for as long as we can. It's the memory of those times that make the hard times more bearable.

Took me a whole box of tissues to make the vid A mixture of happy and sad tears.
                    Completely random but I have a problem with dry eyes and I often get pain, particularly in my right eye because of it. I have these artificial tears but nothing beats real ones for getting rid of the pain. So yeah, no dry eye pain right now. No no.

Wooohoo Wendy. Send her here. We don't bite. Honest.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                      Hey Wendy's +1 Jump in! The water's great! (from a fellow newbie)

Bless. Not so much that it hurts anyways

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                      Just you sit her down and make her read back a few pages! She won't be able to resist joining in the insanity awesomeness of this thread

She's tried to post but is waiting for mod approval.
                      sigpic
                      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

It's amazing how many good and bad memories we share trough our virtual world!

Do we have to stop calling her ''+1'' now?

Yes! Come out and play!

EDIT: Being a newbie sucks these days. Back in the day, everything was better. *nods*
                        *moves rocking chair*
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          It's amazing how many good and bad memories we share trough our virtual world!

Do we have to stop calling her ''+1'' now?

Yes! Come out and play!

Kerry is the +1
                          sigpic
                          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Jumble, is it okay for me to save your video?
                            sigpic
                            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Kerry is the +1
                              Hm... +1 is faster to type, you know...
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                Hm... +1 is faster to type, you know...

This is true...
                                sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X