No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They dared to misspell Josi's status... The horror! And so...wrong! They must correct that!

As for the party on Saturday...like I said I won't be here I'm off on a trip to the mountains
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Hm. I see you're not following the true Shippy Hippy path, where you share the love and all that?

Neither am I

And yes, we should have a party for Amanda
      Yay! *bounces*
      I know, weird isn't it? I think maybe someone has been spreading rumours about us, and now we're expected to be all bouncy and happy and party all the time

*tries to imagine who wood do that*

I bet it was that Martin guy Having met just two of us, he's now judging you all by our insanity............
      Considering the two he met it's no wonder! *runz*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Josiane
        And 8 guests now! *pulls out the booze and broccoli* We should welcome them properly to the Woohoo house, after all
        Do you think maybe they heard a rumour that we might be having a party or something? You know how these stories get about...........
        Party...oh boy. Back just in time. Pour me a glass of wine Jumble!

Taking a break....just rewrote a chapter (actually 3 but combined them into 1).....there is mischief and mayheim and fire all in this one chapter....such fun.....Hmmm maybe I should restate that....I mean such fun to write.
        sigpic

Comment

There's a penalty for Not Sharing!
          *rummages trough the Invisible WooHoodStock Administration Office Penalty Book*

Ah yes. I found it. *nods*
          By the Powers invested in me by the Be, I, the WooHoodStock Administartion Office Officer, give the non-sharing WooHoos the following penalty:

*shields eyes*
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post

Taking a break....just rewrote a chapter (actually 3 but combined them into 1).....there is mischief and mayheim and fire all in this one chapter....such fun.....Hmmm maybe I should restate that....I mean such fun to write.

Spreads "Shippy-Hippy" love all over the thread to avoid the wrath of the WooHoo Administration
            sigpic

Comment

The pig!!!

*covers eyes and runs away*

sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post

Are we having a Birthday Party for Amanda? You know. THAT Amanda. The one whose birthday is on the 28th of this month. THAT Amanda. The one that I am not ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever sharing with anyone else! Ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever! That Amanda!
                I think by Sat the only kind of party I'll have energy left for is the kind where I am sitting on my couch with my laptop and a glass of wine. So, count me in. What time is said party to be?
                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Hey, now is it necessary to bring out the pig so quickly (pondering).....no too soon.

Now, let's settle down and relax.....besides, I'm still waiting for my glass of wine.
                  sigpic

Comment

Alright, I have a question to ask the power that be (or not be). Why does Jumble's name sometimes have a "+" after it and sometimes it doesn't?

I know these are deep questions, but my mind ponders such stuff.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post

Yay! *bounces*

Considering the two he met it's no wonder! *runz*
                      Yes. Maybe he should have started his initiation into the WooHoo Way with a much more sane and normal WooHoo

*looks around for one*

*still looking.........*

We don't do wine by the glass around here...... have a bottle...

Mischief and mayhem? Me likey

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      There's a penalty for Not Sharing!
                      *rummages trough the Invisible WooHoodStock Administration Office Penalty Book*

Ah yes. I found it. *nods*
                      By the Powers invested in me by the Be, I, the WooHoodStock Administartion Office Officer, give the non-sharing WooHoos the following penalty:

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u...1pigflygif.gif

*shields eyes*
                      Nono! Not the PIG!!!!

I'm still not sharing, you can't scare me enough for that

I got hungry so I'm cooking sausages

No, I really mean sausages Outdoor reared pork

Uh........ no, I really mean sausages..............

Comment

Alright, I have a question to ask the power that be (or not be). Why does Jumble's name sometimes have a "+" after it and sometimes it doesn't?

I don't know why there wouldn't be a + behind it, because that normally means she is your "friend"(on GW)...she also has a plus behind mine.

And not in the name herself(when she posts) but when you see her lurking in the thread you see the + behind it. From what I know.
                        sigpic

Comment

I have no idea Maybe sometimes I'm not feeling friendly.... or something

The + usually means it's someone on your Friends List

Edit: Jann!!! I do not lurk!!!!

I peruse

Comment

Brings in the Flying Pig Catcher

Broccoli is fearless.

Heh.

Naughty (+) or nice ( ).
                            I see the + all the time.
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Nono! Not the PIG!!!!

I'm still not sharing, you can't scare me enough for that
                              I know. I've already given up on you...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                Brings in the Flying Pig Catcher

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u...eed/0001-4.gif

Broccoli is fearless.
                                He may be fearless, but he's surely not a match for that flying pig You need to take more care of him
                                Heh.

Naughty (+) or nice ( ).
                                I see the + all the time.

Comment

Working...
                                X