The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wondering if at the next TSE we can get Martin to ......hmmmm
    Make it an annual event. I can guarantee one person would be front row center everytime....hey Jumble!
    Hehehehe

Oh boy people to play (talk) with.....Hello to all!
    sigpic

Comment

*waves*

Boy, I was only away from work for 3 days, you would not believe the amount of stuff I had to catch up on

Nik - *hugs* Good to see you! Hope the recovery's going OK!

Jumble, sounds like you're having a ball with all the kiddos I'm awwwing at that and also at MOB's picture - think I'm getting broody by extension waiting for my sister's baby to arrive!
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
        Wondering if at the next TSE we can get Martin to ......hmmmm
        Make it an annual event. I can guarantee one person would be front row center everytime....hey Jumble!
        Hehehehe
        Get Martin to....... WHAT??? You planning on taking your quilt with you??? Because you know, I could think of a few things..............

Yes, let's make sure we get better seats next time

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          Get Martin to....... WHAT??? You planning on taking your quilt with you??? Because you know, I could think of a few things..............

Hmmm, bring my quilt? Mind wonders off...... I'll have to think about that. Will have my car, but will I be able to keep track of the quilt? Maybe a new one will appear...one for Jumble to take home with her???? Wondering what those "few things" are....ooooh!

Have to give this more thought.....lots of thoughts
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
            Indeed. And you know how I know this? Look what I was up to last night:
            Aww! How cute

Just scroll back a few posts, you might want to rethink that claim
            *blinks* Yeah see... My scroll back button thingy isn't working anymore, so I asked the scroll back button thingy repair man to fix it, but he has an internet virus and needs to stay in bed, so...
            *shrugs*

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
            Last edited by Bagpuss; 24 August 2010, 02:13 PM. Reason: Tags changed.:)
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Hmmm, bring my quilt? Mind wonders off...... I'll have to think about that. Will have my car, but will I be able to keep track of the quilt? Maybe a new one will appear...one for Jumble to take home with her???? Wondering what those "few things" are....ooooh!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                Look what I was up to last night:
                So cute.....you lucky girl! The baby is adorable.
                Last edited by Bagpuss; 24 August 2010, 02:13 PM. Reason: tags changed .
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  Aww! How cute

*blinks* Yeah see... My scroll back button thingy isn't working anymore, so I asked the scroll back button thingy repair man to fix it, but he has an internet virus and needs to stay in bed, so...
                  *shrugs*

You come up with the most ingenious excuses

If it does, I'll swap you for yours. Any old quilt just won't do, I want to snuggle under he one that was wrapped around Martin

Unless of course he could be persuaded to snuggle under the new one...........

Comment

If it does, I'll swap you for yours. Any old quilt just won't do, I want to snuggle under one he that was wrapped around Martin

Unless of course he could be persuaded to snuggle under the new one...........
                    That's the idea my friend. Could build up a large collection of quilts that way.

Now you have my permission to go back to your reading....and I will do some editing.
                    sigpic

Comment

That's the idea my friend. Could build up a large collection of quilts that way.
                      Oh, slow of me But I wood be satisfied with just one

Now you have my permission to go back to your reading....and I will do some editing.
                      Thanks

Oh, and I just checked back. It was Sarai that posted the nekkidchestedMartinpic

Comment

*falls in thread once again*

And what's up with all the guy trading in here...I feel so sorry for them ...perhaps I should give 'em some care instead of being swapped with everyone all the time

*huggles Sheppy* because he's mine and mines alone!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                          *falls in thread once again*

And what's up with all the guy trading in here...I feel so sorry for them ...perhaps I should give 'em some care instead of being swapped with everyone all the time

*huggles Sheppy* because he's mine and mines alone!
                          That's because nobody else wants him

*runz*

*waves to 5 guests*

Comment

That's because nobody else wants him

*runz*

*waves to 5 guests*
                            And thank god for that

He's special!

Oh and it's so funny that nobody in here knows who Jamie Oliver is (the cook) /random remark
                            sigpic

Comment

5 guests?!
                              *waves* Hellooooo!!!
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                                And thank god for that

He's special!

Oh and it's so funny that nobody in here knows who Jamie Oliver is (the cook) /random remark
                                Really? I thought he'd 'done' America?

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                                5 guests?!
                                *waves* Hellooooo!!!
                                6 now!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X