No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The non-UKers don't know what a bacon buttie is?? Why, tis a simple bacon sandwich, often with brown sauce or ketchup. Yummy

Jumble and Sarai have taken off and are currently just north-west of London - you can track their flight online here
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

The non-UKers don't know what a bacon buttie is?? Why, tis a simple bacon sandwich, often with brown sauce or ketchup. Yummy

Jumble and Sarai have taken off and are currently just north-west of London - you can track their flight online here
      sigpic

Comment

Woohoo! Now just wait till they're in Vangroovy and SE begins!

Although I'll be gone by that time!

Just heard that from next week on my oldest brother and I have a time difference of 12 hours (he's going to Indonesia for 3 weeks) That's going to be interesting to keep in touch with

And me thinks I am a bad shipper for not really being present at shipday...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
          I second that and yeah....what is a bacon buttie??

Originally posted by josiane View Post

Yes, what she said. Looks a bit like this:

Awesome. We can fly with them According to that website they're cruising at an altitude of 30,000 feet. I reckon, emotionally, they are a fair bit higher than that!

Well I went I saw and I waved them off. I'll post pics as soon as I can either figure out how to turn the laptop's bluetooth on or remember where I put the phone connector cable.

I have got as far as subscribing to the ship day thread. it was running 32 pages at the time. Who on earth has time to read all that!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
            Yes, what she said. Looks a bit like this: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_6q-f-zD4xP...aconButty2.jpg
            *drools* OK now I really want one

Awesome. We can fly with them According to that website they're cruising at an altitude of 30,000 feet. I reckon, emotionally, they are a fair bit higher than that!

Well I went I saw and I waved them off. I'll post pics as soon as I can either figure out how to turn the laptop's bluetooth on or remember where I put the phone connector cable.
            And how were they? High as kites?

I have got as far as subscribing to the ship day thread. it was running 32 pages at the time. Who on earth has time to read all that!
            Yeah... post now, read later... maybe I read the whole Ship Day thread my first year, but now I just read what's being posted while I'm posting myself, and don't worry too much about catching up with the rest. The main thing is to get the fics & vid list - that's my reading/watching all set for a while
            sigpic

Comment

*sigh* see normally I *love* Shipday and nobody could get me of my computer on shipday(even with 35 C in France ) but now...atm...I'm more like "mweh" and don't feel like posting. Does that make me a bad shipper?

*smokes some broccoli*
              sigpic

Comment

And how were they? High as kites?

Yes! I think Sarai was showing more nerves than Jumble though.

Yeah... post now, read later... maybe I read the whole Ship Day thread my first year, but now I just read what's being posted while I'm posting myself, and don't worry too much about catching up with the rest. The main thing is to get the fics & vid list - that's my reading/watching all set for a while
                I think that's what I shall do. I have things to share too.

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                *sigh* see normally I *love* Shipday and nobody could get me of my computer on shipday(even with 35 C in France ) but now...atm...I'm more like "mweh" and don't feel like posting. Does that make me a bad shipper?

*smokes some broccoli*

Yes.

*spanks bad Shipper Jann*
                sigpic

Comment

Ah, found the cable (gave up on the bluetooth).

Bye Bye Jumble and Sarai. Happy landings.

... about to be frisked by security...

Aw, bless 'em. I hope they're having a smooth flight.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yay! Thanks for sharing the pics Cags! They're somewhere up over the Shetland Islands now...
                    sigpic

Comment

Awesome Vangroovy gangers pics!

Originally posted by starlover View Post

*smokes some broccoli*
                      You know, I expected to post once or twice and not pay attention, but I actually think it's kind of fun.
                      I guess because I haven't been in Ship fandom land lately.

And BTW, you have other things on your mind
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                        Bounces in super quick (working at the big store) to say:

Tear up Vangroovy WooHoo's!!!!!!!
                        Have an awesome time and we expect a full report when you get back.

*Safe journey and big huggles*
                        Thanks.

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        What she said!

('cept for the big store...)
                        Thanks.

Originally posted by llp View Post
                        This thread is already slowing down but don't worry we will return. Plus I am taking my laptop with me so we can still email and maybe send pictures. I leave tomorrow morning to pick up Pat at the airport at 9am. So in 24 hours and about 40 minutes, I am on my way. Hmmmm, maybe I need to pack. Or at least time for another nap!
                        Then maybe I can keep up for once! Nope, won't be able to as I leave Friday morning.

I knew! Maybe it helps to have a British ancestry.

LOL that you are tracking them. Just like Santa at Christmas!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Packing for almost 2 weeks....egads! Too much to bring. Plus extras for other people. I didn't even know I had that much clothes....going to have to go into my closet more often. I gathered up all (non clothing/makeup)stuff and that is more than I usually take on a trip....and I still have to pack my clothes. I need to bring enough so I don't have to wash.... I love being there, but hate packing to get there.
                          sigpic

Comment

hello Woodiehoos

AAAAAND THEY'RE OFF!!! Actually, they would nearly have landed now, woodn't they? Wood they? I need to track their flight *runs of to Josi's link*

actually, that was premature, i will run off to the link when I've finished posting

Yay for happy snaps, Cags! Thanks for sharing

Edit: Oh, they've landed :O HOORAY!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

THEY'RE IN VANGROOOOOOOOOVY!!!!!!

*bounces*

sigpic
                              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Nothing more to say really....oh maybe..

Jann are you all set for your big trip?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X