The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dan #2
    Martin....hard to decide, I wood love #2 except for the colour tint.
    Amanda either 1 or 2 but if had to choose wood say #2.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Catchin' up time! I gotta wait up for Hannah cos I can't find what I did with her key

Nad's Coopie Quiz!
      (As in Nad's Quiz, not Nad's Coopie... I can share...)

Part 1: Imagine You're Coopie

*Which part of Martin's body wood Coopie like best?
      His biceps.

*Is Coopie a Beatles or a Stones kind of guy?
      Stones Rock n Roll Baby!

*What's Coopie's secret trademark word?
      Dammit! (I looked up a random word generator, and that's the first word it spat out It has amusing connotations in our house, because when she was little Hannah would say "Can I play dammit?" She thought Lea's gameboy was called a "dammit" because that's what he always said when he played on it..... ))

*If Coopie were to guest star on Sanctuary, what kind of abnormal wood he be?
      Something similar to a Nubbin in that he can be invisible and gets into trouble faster than Nubbins can reproduce, is as hot as a fire elemental and is as sexy as Henry I'm not quite sure what that says about me

*If Coopie could write himself into SG, what wood his characer be doing?
      Drooling all over RDA. Oh, sorry, what would Coopie be doing.....shooting a big honking space gun

*Which season of SG wood Coopie like best?
      Seven

*What's Coopie's favorite vegetable?
      Brocolli. Of course.

Part 2: Imagine You're Coopie's Friend

*You're shopping for a new outfit. What do you buy for him?
      A new set of pencils.

*You're talking about celebrity crushes. Who does Coopie have a crush on?
      Dawn French. He finds the Vicar of Dibley too funny (& sexy) for words.

*Coopie desperately needs your help. With what?
      Which chocolate is the best. I'm am expert

*You ask Coopie for advise. He's an expert on all things ...
      Which Krispie Kreme is best.

*Coopie wants to be like Elton John. You giggle and tell him that he wood make a much more believable ...
      Cliff!!!

*Coopie asks you to pick the music for his birthday. You immediately get the CD made by ...
      Cliff
      [/QUOTE]

Fab quiz Nad!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        Day 7 (should have been yesterday)

Paradise Lost

<snippage>
        Day 8

Lost City 1

<more snippage>

Yeah, that Coopie can sure write a humdinger of a double ep, huh?
        ROFL! Jumble, you are one of a kind In the very best way Awesomely fantastic alternate pic stories

He most definitely can!

We do differ greatly in some areas of SG, but in some we're the same Both of these will be popping up in my Countdown too

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
        Aaaand because I'm high enough to share it.

In my driving lesson today, we went through the place where I had the car accident. Twice. And it was by my choice, since we talked about it last week. He doesn't normally go that way at all, something to do with tests never happen there, but he made an exception for me.

The only reason I wanted to do it was because I didn't want it to be something I would avoid. I know how easy it is to get sucked into avoidance, otherwise I wouldn't have bothered. So yay me.

*dances*
        *happy dances too* Fab Wendy! Well done!!

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        Yahoo!!! You're leaving on Wednesday Jumble and Sarai? Cool! but that means I'm one day off since I'm leaving Friday morning

btw rofl moment today...mom called my brother, who's in Croatia on vacation, to ask how he was and all...and he decided that he's coming home one day early because he wants to say me goodbye...he said he missed me already....
        How is he going to do that for an entire year But it was cute though! : P
        Awwww! It must be nice to know he cares that much

Originally posted by llp View Post
        All right people, I need some help here. I am really getting nervous. I have a big writters' conference starting tomorrow and I have to present my book to two different agents - one on Friday and one on Saturday. This is very nerve racking for me. It isn't a make or break type of deal but it still is very important to me. They are going to offer me their "opinions" on my presentation and my book. And if I am (extremely) lucky they might ask me for the first few chapters to read (at their leisure). Nothing may come of this, but I will get the opinions of some professionals which is a very big deal (at least to me). Oooooh, I need to relax. I don't know what I'm going to say yet, but I don't really want to rehease it. I just want to be very familiar with my work (I know that sound strange but it makes sense to me) and I want to make a knock-out presentation. Wish me luck (I'll need it). Thanks.
        *hands out the extra-strength brocolli* Careful, it's strong stuff!

Let you passion and belief for your work show through and you'll be great, no luck needed!

I just got a call from a lady I met yesterday to say that she wood like me to take care of her children (girl 3, boy 1) from September

I'm not bouncing too much, because I've got this far with two other families recently only to have it fall through, but I have a good feeling about this one

It'll mean I'll be working four short days a week, which will be very nice

Now I'm off out, see you later *hugs*
        *fingers crossed* If the lady has half a brain, she'll know she's not going to find anyone better

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...it-sm-edit.jpg
        Did I ever tell you how much I WANT that hat?

More or less than the yellow slicker?

Day 9

Grace Under Pressure

<snippage>
        Somehow I knew that pic would be in there I love that ep more each time I watch it Rodney is just adorable when he's arguing with himself Although I am glad we didn't have to see him in his underwear
        sigpic

Comment

Another Coopie pic for today

Coopie's a generous man, brocolli pizza is not that easy to come by
          sigpic

Comment

Hi Woohoos!

*runs around in excited circles (yep, the circles themselves are excited) for Jumbly and Sarai*

IT'S SOOOOO SOON!!!

sarai, were it me, i would go for the second Dan pic, the third Martin pic (because of the tool) and the third Amanda pic (because of the smile)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
              ROFL! Jumble, you are one of a kind In the very best way Awesomely fantastic alternate pic stories

He most definitely can!
              And a good thing too! I'm sure the world couldn't cope with two of me

Thanks

We do differ greatly in some areas of SG, but in some we're the same Both of these will be popping up in my Countdown too
              I'd have been amazed if PL hadn't been on your list

*fingers crossed* If the lady has half a brain, she'll know she's not going to find anyone better
              Thanks

More or less than the yellow slicker?
              Oh! Now that's a poser.....................

Somehow I knew that pic would be in there I love that ep more each time I watch it Rodney is just adorable when he's arguing with himself Although I am glad we didn't have to see him in his underwear
              It's one of my absolute fave SGA eps. It has everything and was brilliantly written and directed

And did I mention the almostnekkidWETdirector?

Oh, and the actors didn't do too badly either

Comment

Oy, everyones going for different ones!! I suppose that represents the diversity of the Woohoo nation .

I'm definitely decided on the 2nd Dan pic.

Still not sure about Martin or Amanda...

Jumble how are you doing with your choices?

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                  Oy, everyones going for different ones!! I suppose that represents the diversity of the Woohoo nation .

Jumble how are you doing with your choices?
                  I'm not I'm dithering I can't even find a pic of Ryan that I really like

On the upside, I did find this one which I personally prefer to the red one..

(altered by Estrela)

Not that I'll be using it myself.
                  Have to go out again. Can't believe how busy I am this week

Comment

Oooh thanks for sharing...that might have just swung the Martin choice for me

Comment

Laurie hope it's going well! *hugs*

I just got a call from a lady I met yesterday to say that she wood like me to take care of her children (girl 3, boy 1) from September

I'm not bouncing too much, because I've got this far with two other families recently only to have it fall through, but I have a good feeling about this one

It'll mean I'll be working four short days a week, which will be very nice

Now I'm off out, see you later *hugs*
                      YAY!

SARAI!!!! Check it out!!! Dan will be in Vancouver for MTM!!! Told you

Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god *hyperventilates*

EDIT: And now I really have to go to bed or I won't get up in the morning! Never gonna be able to sleep after an announcement like that. He's there on the first day as well, meaning we'll be leaving the hotel the day before. So he might be in the hotel on that day!!! *bites nails*
                      Are you able to breathe now?!?

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                      I will do my best master jedi! May the force be with...me

Or the Woohoo "force" in this case

I just had to ROFL at that...translated to Dutch you just said you'll get Dan's car I'm curious how you're going to get it back to the UK
                      (auto means car in dutch )
                      Auto means car to me, too. Though I am amused at the image you created here.

And on the Star Wars reference!

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                      *runz in* I will catch up later properly, I promise! I wanna have a go at Nad's Coopie quiz

Sorry I missed yesterday! Here's the next installment. I'll be back later with today's.

*sniffs* Heroes was such a beautifully written ep. Full of so many character beats and different kinds of humour, essential of course to balance out the absolute horror of those events offworld. This is the only SG ep I can think of where there has ever been any direct influence from real world events and the actors all gave phenomenal performances; all of which adds to the power of the ep.

Heroes is arguably the best ep RCC has ever written.
                      Heroes is actually one of my all-time favourite episodes!!! *bows to Coopie*
                      sigpic
                      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

It's one of my absolute fave SGA eps. It has everything and was brilliantly written and directed

And did I mention the almostnekkidWETdirector?

Oh, and the actors didn't do too badly either

Oh I completely agree. I adored that episode of SGA. I know a lot of people got a bit fed up with Rodney always saving the day but, fact is, he's a fascinating character - so flawed and unlikeable - that you can't help but find him interesting to watch and, showcased so perfectly like this... with AT there and directed by Martin...what's not to love.

*hugs* for the busy week. Keeping your mind off exciting travel plans at least!

I liked the last Amanda pic most simply because it was the only one she was smiling in and she has one of those smiles that lights up her face. I just think it's a beautiful and crisp picture too. Well they all are really. It does go to show how diverse we all are though.

Jann, have you started packing yet?
                        sigpic

Comment

Jann, if you haven't, you'll be going to the states with barely nothing and that can't be good for the Americans over there that you'll scare!!!
                          sigpic
                          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Oooh thanks for sharing...that might have just swung the Martin choice for me
                            I'll send you the HQ version

Ok, so I've just done something which, for me, is positively astounding........... I bought A DRESS!!!

I don't own a dress and certainly haven't worn one since the year dot, but this one just grabbed my attention and I just had to try it on!

I'm also still getting over the shock of actually getting into a dress that size

*faints*

I bought a few other things too...........

I think my credit card needs to go and have a lie down

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                              Jann, if you haven't, you'll be going to the states with barely nothing and that can't be good for the Americans over there that you'll scare!!!
                              Errr....no I actually have already send a box to B( that I'm going to pick up) with all my winter stuff...so...that's something...

Plus I sorted all my clothes, packed the dvds...and already searching for weeks for my Ipod that I've lost(luckily my old one but still )

Also helped my mom in her class this morning and I found this so cute(of one kid)
                              Spoiler:
                              The other kids were already outside...mom has a class of 36 kids

EDIT: Woohoo for the dress Jumble....are we going to get a picture of it too?
                              sigpic

Comment

Like I just said on FB, you'll have to talk to Sarai about that .......... or I might maybe possibly wear it for my photo op

With Amanda I mean

Awwwww! What a cutie

Comment

Working...
                                X