No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well done with all the challenge art I feel really guilty I didn't do any Maybe my mojo will perk up in time to do something before the end of the party

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
      Jann, I think we should keep you away from all sharp implements, glass objects, heavy blunt objects.....

In fact, here, just borrow Nad's bouncing suit. It'll keep you safe for the next 11 days
      I'll be fine...just some stupid bad luck I think!

*puts on bunny suit to be on the safe side*

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      I'll be on a plane winging my way to Martin Vancouver on ship day
      Woohoo! And I'll be a nervous wreck

*waves to Melissa*
      sigpic

Comment

Well done with all the challenge art I feel really guilty I didn't do any Maybe my mojo will perk up in time to do something before the end of the party
        Thanks! ...And thanks.

Don't worry 'bout the art. If the Mojo's low, the Mojo's low.
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
          It's almost that time again.....

Hope to see everyone there!

Please feel free to download the sig and avatar for your use between now and the event!
          Yay!!
          Too bad I'll be at camp that day.
          Must be a curse of some sort, for Shipsgiving it was a family reunion, almost no time to post. Shipmas, was watching my niece for the weekend, and she decided that I was going to be her fave aunt that day, not leaving my side. Not sure anything happened for Valenship though...

Got my checklist for camp today, makes it seam that much closer, I'm so excited and nervous at the same time.
          sigpic

Comment

Excited and nervous......... yep, I know that feeling Val

Comment

*thinks she wood make great money selling WooHoo tranqualizers...*
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                *thinks she wood make great money selling WooHoo tranqualizers...*
                You want to become a pusher now? Well, you're right - that's where the money is

Need to sleep. WoodNight WooHoos *huggles*

Comment

You want to become a pusher now? Well, you're right - that's where the money is

Need to sleep. WoodNight WooHoos *huggles*
                  I want a career in the broccoli Bizz.
                  ...That's all I'm saying.

Off to bed as well. WoodNight!

sigpic

Comment

*slides into thread*

drops off some Coopie art

*slides out through a haze of broccoli smoke*

Comment

Great Coopie Art Challenges everyone!

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                      It's not? Hit it with some more Raid!! Empty the can on it!

Edit: *suddenly has flashes of Bane playing through my head*
                      I'm getting freaked out by the thought of those nasty Bane bugs. If it is that big, Jumble, you have a huge problem.

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                      *huggles Jumble* Stupid insects!

Ugh...clumsy day...first I stepped into glass and thus I'm walking on winnie the pooh bandaid(only ones I could find in here ) then at work I walked against a wall(must not forget to look where I'm walking to ) and as last when I wanted to take some food(at work) with me I burned my hand*facepalm* because I wanted to be fast...
                      I ain't smart today.

*runs around nekkid...falls over couch*
                      *hops around the couch and picks Jann up*

Aw, those are the best band-aids. But seriously, be careful, you don't need to hurt yourself right before your travels.

Originally posted by Torzy86 View Post
                      *slides into thread*

drops off some Coopie art
                      http://i882.photobucket.com/albums/a...igs/coopie.jpg

*slides out through a haze of broccoli smoke*
                      I love this banner, something about the softness of the pics.

*stays in the haze of broccoli smoke*
                      sigpic
                      I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

*flops in*

Hey Woohoos.

I have no time this week - can't even catch up on 6 or 7 pages. Just finished another night of decorating about 20 minutes ago. I'll be glad when this is done.

Fab Coopie art! I'm a bit like Jumble - even if I had time I have no mojo right now.

*scatters random hugs on Woohoos hoping plenty land of thems wot need 'em most.*

*slopes off to bed*
                        sigpic

Comment

Morning Woohoos!

Thanks for adding my arties, Nad - I'm completely hopeless when it comes to remembering to PM them *facepalm*

SE is so soon! I'm getting butterflies just thinking about it! Wooohoooood!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Excited and nervous......... yep, I know that feeling Val

*hugs* At least I'm not alone.

For the Twilight fans, I found the most adorable interview thingy, quite a bit of Alice/Jasper, or Jackson/Ashley if you think about it.
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGYqvNukCLU you have to skip ahead a bit.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                              *flops in*

Hey Woohoos.

I have no time this week - can't even catch up on 6 or 7 pages. Just finished another night of decorating about 20 minutes ago. I'll be glad when this is done.

Fab Coopie art! I'm a bit like Jumble - even if I had time I have no mojo right now.

*scatters random hugs on Woohoos hoping plenty land of thems wot need 'em most.*

*slopes off to bed*
                              How's the decorating going? Do you like the new color in your living room, or did you decide not to get rid of your blue walls?
                              sigpic
                              I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Fab Coopie art everyone

I'm the same as Jumble and Cags, feeling so guilty but the SG mojo is really at an all-time low for me . I'm hoping SE will pick it up again

And...

we're flying to Vancouver NEXT WEEK !!!!!!!

*flails*

Comment

Working...
                                X