• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
    *giggles* oh girls!
    Martin icons part 7
    I absolutely love these! Martin and Amanda make such a comical duo
    I wish I had some green to spread around.

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    What???
    That he was also in SG1 Revisions? That he also played a guy whose name I can't remember in 'Rising'? What????

Love the icons Achaja 'Am I hot or what?' Need he ask

Off to bed, Woodnight WooHoos (((((everybody)))))
    About bigfoot?

WoodNight!
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Kimberly is still very confuzzled about what Jumble and Nad are talking about...
      sigpic
      Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        WooHood!!
        I finished drawing my Martin and Me picture! Nice challenge, Achaja!

As some of you might know, I am a great artist in RL. I draw people with eerie sense of detail and realism, if I say so myself. So here it is:

Awesome Nad!!!!

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
        *giggles* oh girls!
        Martin icons part 7

<lazy snip>
        I love those!!! Amazing!!!

Jumble, that's how CH ended up staring in Sanctuary. He was in the studio because he needed to film for Atlantis, when TPTB asked him to read for John Druitt.

So did you guys watched the finale?

Spoiler:
        I heard it ends on cliffhanger? Was it good? What happened? Wait...don't tell. I wanna know... but I wanna see it... agrrrrr.....*runs out*

Kim - The same actor that plays John plays Bigfoot too.
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks girls these were the last ones
          Before I recognise John I recognise 'bigfoot' man- he looks more similar to Todd I like both creations

Woodnight Woohoos!!! Beware of your duvets! *I like this word*
          sigpic
          sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
            Kimberly is still very confuzzled about what Jumble and Nad are talking about...
            Sorry 'bout that!

Sanctuary!
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
              Awesome Nad!!!!

Jumble, that's how CH ended up staring in Sanctuary. He was in the studio because he needed to film for Atlantis, when TPTB asked him to read for John Druitt.

Spoiler:
              I heard it ends on cliffhanger? Was it good? What happened? Wait...don't tell. I wanna know... but I wanna see it... agrrrrr.....*runs out*

Sanctuary finale: (don't worry, no actual spoilers! would I do that to you? )
              Spoiler:
              Yeah, it ends on a mega big cliffhanger And you mean that was the finale? We have to wait for next year to find out what happens next?? Oh no!!!
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Awesome Nad!!!!

Spoiler:

Ahhh!!! Okay then. That makes more sense now. But...umm...which John? John from SGA (meaning Shep) or John form Sanctuary (meaning Jack the Ripper)?

The finale hasn't played for us in the states yet. The second to last ep was a cliffy, but I don't know anything about how the finale ends.
                Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                Sorry 'bout that!

Sanctary!
                Ehh...That's okay...It happens, lol!!!
                sigpic
                Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  Yeah, it ends on a mega big cliffhanger And you mean that was the finale? We have to wait for next year to find out what happens next?? Oh no!!!
                  Spoiler:
                  Yup that was the last episode...but erm...tell us what it was about...I still have a few days to wait before I get to see it*pouts*

And you know, lots of SG actors play in Sanctuary It's awesome!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    Spoiler:
                    Yup that was the last episode...but erm...tell us what it was about...I still have a few days to wait before I get to see it*pouts*

Sanctuary actual spoilers, really don't click if you don't want to know...
                    Spoiler:
                    You really wanna know?
                    Spoiler:
                    I mean, really?
                    Spoiler:
                    Really really?
                    Spoiler:
                    OK then...
                    Spoiler:
                    Don't say I didn't warn you...
                    Spoiler:
                    Seriously, actual ending details here...
                    Spoiler:
                    Basically the Cabal get hold of Ashley and Henry and turn them over to their side before letting them escape. So then when they get back to the Sanctuary Ashley takes the vial of blood (which was what they were going to Shangri-la to get) and hands it over to the evil Cabal woman.

I really really hope if you clicked that you're not mad at me You did ask!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      Yup. It's a 13 episode season. Hopefully the pre-production on S2 will start soon, and the new eps will be out by summer.

Spoiler:
                      I'm just glad they have a second season. I don't think I can survive another ending like the webisodes had.
                      sigpic

Comment

Yup. It's a 13 episode season. Hopefully the pre-production on S2 will start soon, and the new eps will be out by summer.

Spoiler:
                        I'm just glad they have a second season. I don't think I can survive another ending like the webisodes had.
                        Woot!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                          Spoiler:

It's not just the Stargate actors, but the Stargate props too. Like the chair in "Sanctuary for all", or the ARG in "Instinct"

Josi, I got to

Spoiler:
                          "Seriously, actual ending details here..."

and then clicked back....
                          sigpic

Comment

It's not just the Stargate actors, but the Stargate props too. Like the chair in "Sanctuary for all", or the ARG in "Instinct"

Josi, I got to

Spoiler:
                            "Seriously, actual ending details here..."

and then clicked back....
                            I did warn you! All I can say is it's a good job you stopped then, the next box has the spoilers in it. Don't look!

Resist the Spoiler...
                            sigpic

Comment

You know the funny thing is, I'm not usually bothered by spoilers... in fact I love spoilers! Now I guess I wanna experience Martin's masterpiece on my own.
                              sigpic

Comment

You know the funny thing is, I'm not usually bothered by spoilers... in fact I love spoilers! Now I guess I wanna experience Martin's masterpiece on my own.
                                I know what you mean. But this one really is worth resisting, it's a great reveal at the end. So be strong!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X