X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    But............ that's how I know what's yours, by te zzzzzz's
    Oh. *blinks*
    ...I could add some zzzz's next time? Just for you?

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
    Thanks
    I love your work as well!
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*twirls into the thread*

*huggles Bree for icky migraines* I highly recommend acupuncture! Even if youget tickly or don't like needles, try it at least once. I had a horrible horrible icky sick/migrainey/depressiony thing a few years back and absolutely nothing helped until I went to the acupuncture man up the road. It didn't hurt, although it was odd knowing that there were needles everywhere, and in only a few treatments, my icky sickness was gone! It was amazing!!!

So even if you only go once and absolutely hate it, please go! They can do amazing things with those little needles!!!!

(honestly, the overuse of exclamation marks can't convey how much I love acupuncture )

Edit: *iz LOVING the Coopie art*
      sigpic

Comment

Nice Coopie art guys! It does seem a little weird seeing it too.

My softball season is over. Injured my knee really bad today. Popped out of place with a loud sound and a whole lot of pain. I immediately dropped to the ground and the ump said she's done. He knew I was seriously injured by my movement and the awful sound. I did get a home run today. That was good. Spent an hour and a half in the emergency room, for them to tell me no broken bones. I need an MRI to find out what is wrong. This happened before with the same knee, I know the routine. Time to see the ortho doctor again.

Jumble, I need more Blue Martin or Blue Coopie to cheer me up.
        sigpic
        I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

ouchies, Nik!! *big giant huggles*

My only Coopie pics will be hotlinking Jumblie's fab ones that she posted yesterday...but perhaps she wont mind, desperate owies call for desperate measures!!!

(coopie feels your pain!!!)

Pics courtesy of Jumble
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
            ouchies, Nik!! *big giant huggles*

My only Coopie pics will be hotlinking Jumblie's fab ones that she posted yesterday...but perhaps she wont mind, desperate owies call for desperate measures!!!

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...s/sgavegas.jpg

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g.../RCC-oct09.jpg
            (coopie feels your pain!!!)

Pics courtesy of Jumble
            Thanks Bekki and the second one looks like me . . . if he had a little more hair . . . if he was a girl . . . if he was wearing shorts because I am due to this stupid knee immobilizer . . . yeah, me on crutches. Thanks for the Blue Coopie.
            sigpic
            I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

See, I'd really like to take that last one for him to autograph, but there are two others that I also want to take

Decisions decisions, life is so hard
              Take them all with you and maybe you can get the other two signed on the set,
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                Cags: Acupunture I am not the biggest fan of needles and I am also ticklish. Not sure it wood work out for me. Also, not sure how expensive it wood be.
                I have had acupunture and it does work....it won't tickle and the needles usually cause no pain. I injured my shoulder and had two treatments. It felt better after the first one. I think it was $50US per treatment about 5 years ago.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                  Take them all with you and maybe you can get the other two signed on the set,
                  If he's there..........

I'm starting to worry because we haven't heard anything definite yet

Nik that's really bad news. Take care of yourself *hugs*

Sooooo........ are we ready to get this party started?

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                    Nice Coopie art guys! It does seem a little weird seeing it too.

My softball season is over. Injured my knee really bad today. Popped out of place with a loud sound and a whole lot of pain. I immediately dropped to the ground and the ump said she's done. He knew I was seriously injured by my movement and the awful sound. I did get a home run today. That was good. Spent an hour and a half in the emergency room, for them to tell me no broken bones. I need an MRI to find out what is wrong. This happened before with the same knee, I know the routine. Time to see the ortho doctor again.

Jumble, I need more Blue Martin or Blue Coopie to cheer me up.
                    Oh ouch! Knee injuries are bad and quite painful
                    *hugs*

Sooooo........ are we ready to get this party started?
                    Ooooh yes!
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Bucks Fizz anyone?

Or something a little healthier..........

Comment

*blinks*

...I'll just go straight to the broccoli... *nods*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          *blinks*

...I'll just go straight to the broccoli... *nods*
                          ....as usual...........

Comment

Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaarty!

*huggles Coopie*

*hugs Nik for her knee* Ouch!

*runs out again*
                            sigpic

Comment

*tackles Jann as she runs by*

....as usual...........

Pshaw. You make it sound as if it's a habit...

sigpic

Comment

*happy dances*

Party party party!!

*iz also sad that Coopie is leaving*

*iz conflicted...*

*iz confused*

Comment

Working...
                                X