• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So when is the final? I might even watch it to support the Dutch

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      So when is the final? I might even watch it to support the Dutch
      Sunday 11th of July at 19:30 your time (7:30 pm)

Although if I must be honest I don't know if we stand a chance against Germany or Spain. They're GOOD!

Have fun at the gym!
      sigpic

Comment

*giggles*

I got this from my bro and I think it's kinda true
        Spoiler:

9 deadly words used by women

1) fine
        This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

2) Five minutes
        If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

3) Nothing
        This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

4) Go ahead
        This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!!!

5) Loud sigh
        This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to #3 for the meaning of nothing)

6) That's Okay
        This is one of the most dangerous statements a woman can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake

7) Thanks
        A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome(I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot'- that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome'. That will bring on a 'whatever').

8) Whatever
        Is a woman's way of saying F you!

9) Don't worry about it, I got it
        Another dangerous statement, meaning this is somtehing that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to #3.
        Last edited by starlover; 07 July 2010, 06:45 AM. Reason: fixing words :P
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          Sunday 11th of July at 19:30 your time (7:30 pm)

Although if I must be honest I don't know if we stand a chance against Germany or Spain. They're GOOD!

Have fun at the gym!
          Hey, they've got as far as the final, who knows what they're capable of?

Love the list

My fave is..

4) Go ahead
          This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!!!
          Most men really don 't understand that

Comment

*waves* Afternoon everyone

Welcome back Josi

*squishy huggles*

Just about Although we haven't heard much from Sarai lately. I reckon she's sitting in a corner somewhere going quietly but steadily insane with excitement
            I know, I've slipped heavily back into lurkdom recently. There are various reasons but nothing especially serious, just haven't felt much like chatting, sorry everyone .

We booked our Photo and Auto ops with Martin and Amanda
            Eek!! So excited!! Was telling my friend Kat about it last night and she nearly keeled over! It's her birthday 1st August, do you know if there are any more auto opportunities available, would love to get her one as a present?

And we fly 3 WEEKS TOMORROW!!!!!!!
            No!!!! I need to make a list desparately!! Tonight...it will be done tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
              *waves* Afternoon everyone

Welcome back Josi

*squishy huggles*

I know, I've slipped heavily back into lurkdom recently. There are various reasons but nothing especially serious, just haven't felt much like chatting, sorry everyone .

Eek!! So excited!! Was telling my friend Kat about it last night and she nearly keeled over! It's her birthday 1st August, do you know if there are any more auto opportunities available, would love to get her one as a present?
              They've taken them down now, but we'll be able to buy them at the con As far as I know, the only thing that got sold out was the photo op with Amanda, and they're saying most autos should still be available.

No!!!! I need to make a list desparately!! Tonight...it will be done tonight!
              A list? Am I supposed to make a list?

We also need to finalise the plan for meeting up and getting to Heathrow

And I still need to choose which pic to get signed..............

Comment

Ok, thanks for the info .

I need to do all of that as well, I think I've whittled it down to two photos for Martin. Still have no idea about the Amanda one though *sigh*

Comment

Hmm. Well my current fave is this one, but I'm not sure it's suitable for signing

Comment

Hey, Hey, it's Wednesday, I am forgot

Okay, a little bit of Season 6 - Since Jumble keeps posting Martin in "Abyss" pictures

Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                    sigpic
                    Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

And of course we can not forget the BEST Episode ever of Stargate SG-1 "Abyss"

I could go on forever but I will stop *runs to the RDA Thunk thread to continue posting "Abyss" caps*

Have a great Day
                      sigpic

Comment

And there I was actually enjoying a Wednesday and thinking she'd finally taken the hint

I don't recall posting any Abyss pics lately

Comment

And there I was actually enjoying a Wednesday and thinking she'd finally taken the hint
                          What? You don't like Jack pics

EDIT: scroll back to yesterday, your post number #36063 That is the "Abyss" background"
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
                            What? You don't like Jack pics

EDIT: scroll back to yesterday, your post number #36063 That is the "Abyss" background"
                            I like them fine where they belong, but that isn't here.

Comment

I like them fine where they belong, but spamming them here is wrong.
                              I get the hint. Time to go! No more Wednesdays!
                              sigpic

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Working...
                                X