Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
    Everyone becomes Canadian for a day.
    Funnily enough, my Canadian frind on FB said exactly the same thing. I reckon you're all descended from commune living hippies myself!

(and I mean that as a good thing. )

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    *stumbles into thread and collapses on the couch, utterly exhausted*

Who invented inset days? Three sets of parents suddenly realised this morning that the schools were closed We had fun but six 5 to 12 year olds are hard work.

Mind you, the extra money will come in very handy
    *huggles Jumble* Do you have wine? If so, treat yourself. And there's more Vangroovy spending money there.

I too and flopping exhausted. twice a year, in my job, we have two full day training sessions for new companions and it was yesterday and today. The end of day 1 is really exhausting because we do lots of difficult introspective emotional stuff; day 2 is more fun and uplifting but still the end of the two days I am usually cream crackered. There will be wine for me and then an early night too. Tomorrow, Benjabubs will be mostly wearing pants... I didn't want to force the issue but I fear it's got to be done this way. Expect much wringing of hands and drunken posting from me in the next few weeks.

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Mine too, sorry Nad

And you've covered up too much of his face

Although I do see the point ...............

*whacks Nad's mojo*

What? Do my eyes deceive me or is that our Jumble asking for... more colour? Oh. My. Goodness! But you're such a black and white type of girl normally...

Did Holland win? Oooh... *does happy dance*. And I wore my orange knickers today too!

Did Andy Murray lose? Oh. What a terrible shame... er... not!

*huggles hot and bothered Jann*

Happy anniversary yessika!

*glances at Benjabubs, still up and destroying the living room with a marker pen. Wonders if I ought to stop him and put him to bed. Thinks... can't be arsed to move, it'll clean up.*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
      Funnily enough, my Canadian frind on FB said exactly the same thing. I reckon you're all descended from commune living hippies myself!

(and I mean that as a good thing. )

*huggles Jumble* Do you have wine? If so, treat yourself. And there's more Vangroovy spending money there.
      No, no wine for me. I'm being good I've even been to the gym 5 times this week

I too and flopping exhausted. twice a year, in my job, we have two full day training sessions for new companions and it was yesterday and today. The end of day 1 is really exhausting because we do lots of difficult introspective emotional stuff; day 2 is more fun and uplifting but still the end of the two days I am usually cream crackered. There will be wine for me and then an early night too. Tomorrow, Benjabubs will be mostly wearing pants... I didn't want to force the issue but I fear it's got to be done this way. Expect much wringing of hands and drunken posting from me in the next few weeks.
      I'm saying nothing.

What? Do my eyes deceive me or is that our Jumble asking for... more colour? Oh. My. Goodness! But you're such a black and white type of girl normally...
      But look who I was asking it of

I'm going to go to bed. Yes, I do know how early it is, but I'm totally wiped out and I've got a three and a half hour drive tomorrow (Rob's surprise 30th birthday party), so I need to get some rest

*huggles everyone*

Comment

*sneaks in*
        For the House fans. There's some here, right?
        http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/07/...ouse-spoilers/

*sneaks out*
        sigpic

Comment

We beat Brazil! How utterly and amazingly awesome is that?!
          Hup Holland!!!
          We had a wee bit of a party...

The sig's too grey?! Oh, you guys are never satisfied, are you?

*hugs WooHoos*
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Thanks Woohoo's.

But I am still rockin' the migraine.

It's clustering. The last time that happened my head hurt for weeks. Every summer this happens. The warmer the wweather the worse it is and the weather folk are predicting 90+ weather until at least Wednesday.

Working tonight and tomorrow morning and then Char and I are going to attempt something fun on Sunday. Hopefully the head won't interfere.

I must keep saying "I am one with migraine"

Nope. DIdn't help.

*huggles all*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
              Thanks Woohoo's.

But I am still rockin' the migraine.

It's clustering. The last time that happened my head hurt for weeks. Every summer this happens. The warmer the wweather the worse it is and the weather folk are predicting 90+ weather until at least Wednesday.

Working tonight and tomorrow morning and then Char and I are going to attempt something fun on Sunday. Hopefully the head won't interfere.

I must keep saying "I am one with migraine"

Nope. DIdn't help.

*huggles all*
              *more hugs*
              And methinks you should be two with migraine so you'd be able to kick migraine out!
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*huggles Bree* Pesky migraine.

Safe journey tomorrow Jumble. And have fun at the party!
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks, LJ! Read that on one of the livejournal communities.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                  Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                  Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Saw Eclipse earlier today.
                    Spoiler:
                    It was AWESOME!!!
                    And it was kinda better than the first two.

Also, *Major squee*
                    Spoiler:
                    Two Alice/Jasper kisses!! I don't know why I love those two so much, but I do.

They stuck to the book really well, also better than the first two.
                    The action was AWESOME!!! Amazing choreography!
                    Acting just gets better and better.

Still not all that happy about them recasting Victoria though.

Overall, great film. Loved it.

More tomorrow, gotta go to bed now, night woohoos!!
                    *Huggles*
                    sigpic

Comment

Darn it Val, I thought I was gonna be the first one to see it! I'm off for a run now, then at 8.45 am I'm gonna be in the cinema with my oj and croissant watching the first of the Previews I could get used to this early showing if they provide free breakfast every time Just for a change, I'm very prepared, having watched Twilight and New Moon last night

Glad you enjoyed it so much!! I'm looking forward to it even more now! Although I may take my ear plugs for the first time Edward and Jacob show up on screen, I was nearly deafened last time

Happy Canada Day for yesterday

Nad - I like the grey sig It's got good layout and lots of potential! All it needs is Jack and it'd be perfect *ducks and runz*
                      sigpic

Comment

*wanders through*

I love you Oma!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                          Darn it Val, I thought I was gonna be the first one to see it! I'm off for a run now, then at 8.45 am I'm gonna be in the cinema with my oj and croissant watching the first of the Previews I could get used to this early showing if they provide free breakfast every time Just for a change, I'm very prepared, having watched Twilight and New Moon last night

Glad you enjoyed it so much!! I'm looking forward to it even more now! Although I may take my ear plugs for the first time Edward and Jacob show up on screen, I was nearly deafened last time
                          This was actually the first time I saw a movie in the theater anywhere close to opening night, so any other time you would have seen it first. But my sis was begging mom to see it sooner than that, me too. Kinda. And on a side note, it was nice to actually have other people there.
                          Have fun with your run!

Spoiler:
                          Glad you're excited.
                          I first knew it was going to be AWESOME when I stumbled across a review from one of the people who was bashing Twilight, and they said it was a great movie. turns out they were right.

Been reading some reviews for The Last Airbender.
                          Spoiler:
                          Really not sure I want to see it now, actually I was unsure the moment I heard the announcer (In the preview) pronounce Aang as Ong.
                          sigpic

Comment

*huggles Jumble and Cags for your exhausting work* I hope you get some rest

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                            <snip>
                            Did Holland win? Oooh... *does happy dance*. And I wore my orange knickers today too!

Did Andy Murray lose? Oh. What a terrible shame... er... not!

*huggles hot and bothered Jann*
                            Be sure to wear those knickers for the next match!

Happy anniversary yessika!

*glances at Benjabubs, still up and destroying the living room with a marker pen. Wonders if I ought to stop him and put him to bed. Thinks... can't be arsed to move, it'll clean up.*
                            Thanks!!

Let Benjabubs' creative side be free!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            We beat Brazil! How utterly and amazingly awesome is that?!
                            Hup Holland!!!
                            We had a wee bit of a party...

The sig's too grey?! Oh, you guys are never satisfied, are you?

*hugs WooHoos*
                            That was so awesome!! Did that help your mojo?

((Bree)) Hope the migraine goes away *hugs*

Val, I really did not like The Last Airbender, IMO it destroyed the first season of the series If you go watch it, think of it as something that is very vaguely related to the series
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post

Happy Canada Day for yesterday

Nad - I like the grey sig It's got good layout and lots of potential! All it needs is Jack and it'd be perfect *ducks and runz*
                              Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                              *wanders through*

I love you Oma!

Me too!
                              Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                              sigpic
                              Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                                *huggles Jumble and Cags for your exhausting work* I hope you get some rest

Be sure to wear those knickers for the next match!

Thanks!!

Let Benjabubs' creative side be free!

That was so awesome!! Did that help your mojo?

((Bree)) Hope the migraine goes away *hugs*

Val, I really did not like The Last Airbender, IMO it destroyed the first season of the series If you go watch it, think of it as something that is very vaguely related to the series
                                Spoiler:
                                The most common thing I heard is that the guy who wrote it, CANNOT write! They posted some snippets from the movie (Little bits o text) and it read like bad fanfic, from the new, inexperienced type of author.
                                Anything REALLY bad, kinda good, or was it all just bleh?

I'm off to take a nap now, that is the last time I stay up till 1am knowing I gotta go somewhere at 7am. *Twitches*
                                Later!
                                *Huggles Woohoos*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X