Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Yeah.
    I'm torn, though. I do believe that PN was done amazingly. It did look great.
    See, I wasn't that keen on PN. Didn't really get what all the fuss was about. Much preferred Next Tuesday and Kali *shrugs* Matter of choice I guess.

*waves to Jann*

Comment

*waves back*

Got nothin' to say... Perhaps if someone gave me a brain I would
      sigpic

Comment

Morning Woohoos

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        Martin didn't win the Leo Award for best direction!
        Neither did Coopie or PDL...

But. Sanctuary did win with Brenton Spencer for Pavor Nocturnus, so it stays in the family.

EDIT: Need I put spoiler tags on that?
        for Martin (and PDL and Coopie) but yay for PN
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Spotted Coopie at the Leo Awards...

Comment

And Amanda with MS

Oh, and Ryan.......

Comment

*runs in bikini clad and a bit damp* (which isn't anywhere near as pretty a site as it was 20+ years ago )

I've been splashing in the pool. Now watching Benjabubs having a splash around whilst I enjoy my garden which is in full bloom and looking gorgeous... the garden that is, not me.

*spies some Martin*

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...36_small-1.jpg

(lost the MQ but) I do so love this picture of the three of them; it's just very natural and happy.

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              Spotted Coopie at the Leo Awards...

Yes, my eyes honed right in on him. Must be that cute baldy head of his. (yes, I find baldness cute... just as well really. )

Yay for the Leo win, yep, shame it was MW or Coopie or...well, only one can win per category so well done Sanctuary on winning something well deserved.

In a way, I guess it doesn't matter it wasn't MW who won it because, without him, AT, DK etc. Sanctuary wouldn't exist at all so they can all still be proud something awesome they helped to create has been recognised. And I bet they are too.

and,

Happy Birthday Bekki!

*contemplates getting wet again...*
              sigpic

Comment

Funnily enough, I spotted Coopie straight off too. Must be our sharply honed PTB antennae

Yeah, I'm sure they'll all just be proud that Sanctuary won some. Just it wood have been nice for Martin to get one. He's been nominated for lots of awards but as far as I know he's only won one so far.

Not that I'm biased or anything

Glad you're enjoying the weather Cags

I spent yesterday with Suz, shopping for clothes and shoes for a wedding she's gone to today.

Strange then that I came home with two pairs of shoes, a nice top, a bag and some new undies

Had dinner at Nando's in Guildford. Nice food, good service, reasonable price They had some slogans on the wall :

If you arrive late for work, make up for it by leaving early.

The sooner you fall behind in your work, the more time you will have to catch up.

Never go to sleep on a full stomach - a firm mattress is much better.

I'm tempted to substitute a firm six-pack for that mattress
                Last edited by Jumble; 05 June 2010, 06:03 AM.

Comment

Nice Leo pics

You sound brighter today, Jumble - how's the vision?

And am not at all jealous of Cags's pool, nope, not at all
                  sigpic

Comment

Feeling a lot better today thanks Josiane I think the day out with Suz did me good

Good thing she's a strong lass though, because she saved me from falling flat on my face in the middle of Guildford shopping centre I'm seeing better but still not perfect, hence tripping over a very large piece of fresh air But I can read more easily now and without having to really strain and give myself a headache. Which is why I'm chattering on

Comment

Well it's fabulous to have you back chattering on We missed you!

And glad Suz was there to save you! *hugs*
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks It was quite depressing not being able to focus long enough to read and then reply properly. I felt like I'd been gagged

And guess what?

IN 54 DAYS!!!
                        (OMG!!!)

Edit: I'm watching a certain vid, and just as I clicked to post I heard someone say "So excited! I can hardly contain myself! I've had to go to the bathroom four times!"

Comment

Funnily enough, I spotted Coopie straight off too. Must be our sharply honed PTB antennae : P

Yeah, I'm sure they'll all just be proud that Sanctuary won some. Just it wood have been nice for Martin to get one. He's been nominated for lots of awards but as far as I know he's only won one so far.

Not that I'm biased or anything
                          No not at all. But yes, you're right. How... how has he only ever won one award?

I spent yesterday with Suz, shopping for clothes and shoes for a wedding she's gone to today.

Strange then that I came home with two pairs of shoes, a nice top, a bag and some new undies : P

Oh the hardship!

I order some new shoes from a catalogue the other day; they arrived and were damaged. How disapointed. Now trying to decide whether to bother re-ordering them since, if they scratch up that easily they're not exactly going to last are they?

Had dinner at Nando's in Guildford. Nice food, good service, reasonable price They had some slogans on the wall :

If you arrive late for work, make up for it by leaving early.

The sooner you fall behind in your work, the more time you will have to catch up.

Never go to sleep on a full stomach - a firm mattress is much better.

I'm tempted to substitute a firm six-pack for that mattress

Feeling a lot better today thanks Josiane I think the day out with Suz did me good

Good thing she's a strong lass though, because she saved me from falling flat on my face in the middle of Guildford shopping centre I'm seeing better but still not perfect, hence tripping over a very large piece of fresh air But I can read more easily now and without having to really strain and give myself a headache. Which is why I'm chattering on
                          Did you happen to venture down Jeffries Passage at all? (it's sort of opposite the church near Sainsbury's). Is it wrong that, as a grown woman, I still giggle like a schoolgirl whenever I see that sign? I wonder if the teddy bear shop is still down there?

Glad to see you are feeling much better today and the day out did you some good.

Edit: I'm watching a certain vid, and just as I clicked to post I heard someone say "So excited! I can hardly contain myself! I've had to go to the bathroom four times!"

How can I possibly top that this year? I can't! I just can't!

*waves to Josiane*

Hmm, the water is luverly! Actually it's a wee bit cold right now but I am a water wimp so what do I know.
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm glad you're better Jumble!

I wish I had a pool

Sanctuary won 4 Leos and SGU won 3 Leos, I hope tonight is even better
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

No not at all. But yes, you're right. How... how has he only ever won one award?
                              Hard to believe isn't it?

Oh the hardship!

I order some new shoes from a catalogue the other day; they arrived and were damaged. How disapointed. Now trying to decide whether to bother re-ordering them since, if they scratch up that easily they're not exactly going to last are they?
                              I'm not really a happy shopper, particularly hate clothes shopping and never buy shoes. But somehow I found myself enjoying it yesterday. Probably because Suz didn't want to drag me round every shop in town and wasn't trying to get me to buy stuff I didn't want She did manage to get me to buy a lovely pair of sandals that just happened to go with the dress she bought for today

And I bought a hat Did I tell you I hate hats? I hate hats I've never managed to find one that actually feels comfortable and they're always too tight because I have a big head. But Suz found me one that I really like and I wore it all afternoon without feeling uncomfortable Good thing too since it was really hot

I'd say definitely not to bother with those shoes.
                              Did you happen to venture down Jeffries Passage at all? (it's sort of opposite the church near Sainsbury's). Is it wrong that, as a grown woman, I still giggle like a schoolgirl whenever I see that sign? I wonder if the teddy bear shop is still down there?
                              Um..... I don't think so. We were mainly in and around the Friary Centre.
                              Glad to see you are feeling much better today and the day out did you some good.
                              Oh yes, it really did

How can I possibly top that this year? I can't! I just can't!
                              Yes, you've got yourself quite a challenge there haven't you?

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                              I'm glad you're better Jumble!

I wish I had a pool

Sanctuary won 4 Leos and SGU won 3 Leos, I hope tonight is even better
                              Thanks

Yes, got my fingers crossed for them

And hoping for some decent footage of them on the red carpet, or at least some nice pics

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                                One more thing.....

Check out my totally fantabulously awesome SS pressies from Jumble

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...es/Avi-Oma.jpg

Spoiler:

*super huge squishy huggles Jumble!*
                                HOLY HANNAH!! That is gorgeous! WOW!! I should tour around these threads more often.. *snurched*
                                Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                                sigpic
                                Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Working...
                                X