The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*runs around nekkid*

Home again for the week...I'm gonna be very busy this week since I've been slacking

*huggles all woohoos*

*goes of to procrastinate a little bit more*
    sigpic

Comment

*grabs Jann for a squishy huggle* It's been so quiet around here lately

Comment

*shouts*

I'm sorry...blame RL...

It are also the last few weeks of school (5 left) and then preparations for the big move*gulp*

*squishy huggles Jumbly back*
        sigpic

Comment

Don't be sorry, I was pretty quiet most of last week myself. And RL does have to take precedence sometimes

The Big Move You're so brave!

But then, you're very self-assured and confident (as you should be) so I'm sure it will be a wonderful experience for you

Oh to be young again, with life offering opportunities for travel and experience *sigh*
          Last edited by Jumble; 16 May 2010, 01:21 PM. Reason: Um....... spelling........ still not sure it's right :S

Comment

Quiet is good! Made it easier to catch up. *nods*
            *hugs WooHoos*
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

That's the right order Nad. Martin first

AT last..............

*runz*

Comment

Had an oopsie!

YayPBisworkingagainpicspam in no particular order:

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                That's the right order Nad. Martin first

AT last..............

*runz*
                *blinks* I'd never put AT last on purpose! It's a sandwich model. Start off awesome, end awesome.
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Are you suggesting that Coopie, Joe and Dan are not awesome???

*faints*

Sandwich huh?

Hmmmmm..............

Comment

Are you suggesting that Coopie, Joe and Dan are not awesome???

*faints*

Sandwich huh?

Hmmmmm..............
                    Never! *covers Coopie, Joe and Dan's ears*
                    ...Just not AS awesome. (And I said ''as'' One S.)

Sandwich. Yes.

sigpic

Comment

I like sandwiches.

And I almost said on that thought I'll go to bed............ but maybe that's not a good idea, since recent dreams have been.......... strange enough

Comment

I like sandwiches.

And I almost said on that thought I'll go to bed............ but maybe that's not a good idea, since recent dreams have been.......... strange enough
                        *blinks*
                        Hm. Just hm.

sigpic

Comment

*iz offended on Joe's behalf* for I believe him to be not just awesome, not even Awesome, but AWESOME!! Who, after all, gave us the groovy Q&A with AT anyway? Hmmmm...? That's right, my pretend PTB boyfriend, that's who!
                          sigpic

Comment

Now now, let's not get too serious here! You have to excuse Nad. She's been kept away from the thread for so long, she's probably forgotten just who is Awesome and who is AWESOME!!!!!! Give her time to settle back in

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                              *iz offended on Joe's behalf* for I believe him to be not just awesome, not even Awesome, but AWESOME!! Who, after all, gave us the groovy Q&A with AT anyway? Hmmmm...? That's right, my pretend PTB boyfriend, that's who!
                              *hides under the bus*
                              *writes a note on a piece of toilet paper, which probably got left behind when the hippy farm got toiletpapered*

Dear LJ,

I'm sorry I called Joe not as awesome.
                              If it makes any diference, he does take the best foodpics off all the PTB and he sure knows how to be classy and snarky at the same time.

...Please don't kick me?

Love,
                              Nad

P.S.: He has great shoes too.
                              (Just not as awesome as the shoes AT wears).

*reads*
                              *blinks*
                              D'oh.

EDIT: I even used my '69 for Joe!

sigpic

Comment

*wuz not serious*

(((Nad)))
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X