No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aw, Val, they sound so cute Glad you had a good time.

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
      Valerie, I'm glad you survived!
      Thanks Wendy!
      Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Aw, Val, they sound so cute Glad you had a good time.
      Thank you. I uploaded a couple pics from last week, when we went to the zoo, anyway there's too many to post here so I'm just going to link to them. here.
      sigpic

Comment

Lovely pics Val

I really must get myself a decent camera before SE

Comment

@ Nik, I don't think GW likes anyone atm It's throwing a two-year-old tantrum, and you know how explosive they can be
          I don't know what you are talking about. My children were sweet, little angels at that age. Not! They are definitely good kids, especially compared to others I have seen. I don't know why they call it two year old tantrum, since they have them until their teenage years and beyond.

Nice zoo pics, Val. I've never been a zoo fan, neither is my son. My husband and daughter love it.
          sigpic
          I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Afternoon All UKers exercised their democratic vote yet?

Happy Anniversary Cags & Charles! Hope you're having a lovely day

Cags, I don't think you're being over-sensitive at all about the Facebook photos thing. It's a difficult one because even though you can be very careful about what information you make available online, you can't control what others say about you, and not everyone is as careful or savvy as you are

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            Mwahahaha Already two voters! *sob and huggles them* I'm so proud of you two daring to vote for me!

Thank you thank you! Vote for Jann as your dictator people I promise to make a good world out of it.
            Hmmm, I don't recall seeing your name on the ballot paper just now

*huggles everyone*
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Josi...I didn't have my name visibly on it...just secretly

*runs around nekkid*(since I won't be able to do that this weekend)

Good to hear you had a good time Val
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                I don't know what you are talking about. My children were sweet, little angels at that age. Not! They are definitely good kids, especially compared to others I have seen. I don't know why they call it two year old tantrum, since they have them until their teenage years and beyond.

Nice zoo pics, Val. I've never been a zoo fan, neither is my son. My husband and daughter love it.
                It's to con inexperienced new parents into thinking that the worst will be over once their child turns 3

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                Afternoon All UKers exercised their democratic vote yet?
                Yes! I took all the kids with me to see how it's done, and told them that it's absolutely mandatory to vote once you're old enough

They thought all the election meant was that they get a day off school

Comment

Josi, I didn't see Jann as an option on the ballot paper either.

She must be one of those invisible candidates whose name only appears to the mischievous.
                  sigpic
                  Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*runs around flailing*

There's only so many times I can hear the country's main headlines, weather, business news and entertainment listings before I lose it. Go crazy. Nuts. Insane. Bonzo. No longer in posession of ones faculties. Three fries short of a happy meal...WACKO!!!!!

EDIT: Glad to hear you had a nice time and got home safe Val

EDIT 2: If I ever get off the phone with these people I plan on exercising my democratic right (*tips hat to Emmeline Pankhurst*) after dinner

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                      *runs around flailing*

There's only so many times I can hear the country's main headlines, weather, business news and entertainment listings before I lose it. Go crazy. Nuts. Insane. Bonzo. No longer in posession of ones faculties. Three fries short of a happy meal...WACKO!!!!!

EDIT: Glad to hear you had a nice time and got home safe Val
                      Ahhh the very reason I hate channels such as BBC News 24 and Sky News... they do send one a little cuckoo.

*hugs*
                      sigpic
                      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                        Ahhh the very reason I hate channels such as BBC News 24 and Sky News... they do send one a little cuckoo.

*hugs*
                        Lol, it wasn't that it was one of these on-hold systems which was much, much worse!! But thanks for the supportive hugs, although I have to ring back again tomorrow *le sigh*.

Comment

I rarely watch the news, only if something big has happened and I want to know the details

No doubt there will be endless discussion and updates on the election count all evening I'll ignore it and check the results in the morning

Comment

Lol, it wasn't that it was one of these on-hold systems which was much, much worse!! But thanks for the supportive hugs, although I have to ring back again tomorrow *le sigh*.
                            Aw, I'm so sorry to put you through this, but I know I couldn't do it. I'm practically climbing the walls as it is, heaven knows what I'd be like if I actually had to make the call

Comment

*more hugs for tomorrow* That is much, much worse, you're right.

I rarely watch the news, only if something big has happened and I want to know the details

No doubt there will be endless discussion and updates on the election count all evening I'll ignore it and check the results in the morning
                              I get my news on the BBC website... or, you know, I tend to read a lot of Discovery Channel articles and don't really look at "news".... that said, I always tend to know what's going on because of my job and all the chattering everybody does.
                              sigpic
                              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*runz in*

So, I got my hands on tonight's episode of Bones...

(Spoilers...sort of...if you know me (and know who I like the most in Bones), you'll understand what's in the spoiler. )
                                Spoiler:
                                *FLAILS*

OH MY WOOOORRRRDDD!!!

WOOOOOOO!!!!

Jann, let me know if you've seen the episode as well!

I'll be back promptly at 9 to actually give real spoilers.

Oh and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CAGS AND CHARLES (As well as Nikki because I think I forgot to say that. )

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                                Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                                Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Working...
                                X