• Time
  • Show
Clear All

*hugs Jann and Nad for internet woes*
    Cags, sounds like you had a fab day! I love the museums too
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Beautiful pics Cags. I want to go to London now.
      sigpic
      I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Congrats on the acceptance Jann!!

*huggles Nad*

CONGRATS ON THE 69 Bree!!!

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
        Thanks for the ice pack Bree and Congrats on your 69.

I just realized Nad jumped on me nekkid.

Lovely pics Cags!
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Two milestones in one day. Earlier it was a 69 and now a big 900! I am talking about posts people.

*pushes Nad off me, gets off couch, jumps back on, and now I'm nekkid!*
          sigpic
          I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

*iz so proud of the nekkidness* Our little Noohoos are all grown up!
            sigpic

Comment

*runs around nekkid*

Congrats all the '69s people....KINKY!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Two milestones in one day. Earlier it was a 69 and now a big 900! I am talking about posts people.

Congrats on 900!!

*joins in the nekkidness*
                sigpic
                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                  Evening Woohoos!

Nik, hope the parent/teacher conferences are going well. Your kids are fine. Honest they are. Don't dwell on what one teacher said. Pht!

Huggles Oren, aw he going to have a manly scar. He'll probably love that later on! Huggles Jumble too becuase it's horrible when loved ones go ouchy. Loving the Stonehenge. I want one!
                  Sadly, I can't send you one

Bree, hugs for your SIL. Positive vibes for the best possible outcome for her.

Huggles LJ. Your new sig is perfect. Very well put.

Huggles Nad for poorky 'puter. *kicks Nad's 'puter*

*grabs slic of Oma's cake*

Well, yesterday we went to the Natural History Museum in the end which, for those unfamilar with the London museums, is possibly one of the finest looking buildings in the world. In my opinion, anyway. See, look:

<lazy snip>

*takes moment to fangurl Victorian achitechture.*

Benjabub's favourite part was the escalator that goes up through the planet ("but it only goes up, mummy; it doesn't come down again like the ones on the trains")...

...which we had to go on twice and the only reason we didn't go round a third time was because, at the top, was the stuff about volcanoes and, as much as I find all that quite fascinating, twice through is quite enough (and, anyway, who needs to know more about bloody volcanoes right now. )

I forgot how much I love the museums. We really are so very lucky to have them.
                  Glad you had a good day, told you it was good didn't I?

I remember when I went there on a school trip, when the only dinosaurs were in pictures painted on the walls

Took Suz a few years back and was astonished at how much had changed! All those dinosaur skeletons We had a brilliant day, and on the way back we stopped to look at Big Ben just because we could

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

I remember when I went on a school trip, when the only dinosaurs were painted on the walls

Took Suz a few years back and was astonished at how much had changed! All those dinosaur skeletons We had a brilliant day, and on the way back we stopped to look at Big Ben just because we could
                    ...and you were actually with the dinosaurs?

Love ya, Jumble! I'm making up for not teasing you on Wednesday!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

I knew I forgot someone in my hugs before! I was only half paying attention because I was also watching the debate and the twitterfeed about the debate

*huggles Jumble and Oren*
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                        I knew I forgot someone in my hugs before! I was only half paying attention because I was also watching the debate and the twitterfeed about the debate

*huggles Jumble and Oren*
                        *hugs back*

I missed the debate I gather Nick still came out on top despite the embarassing money thing

I made beef stroganoff for dinner, yum

Comment

Hey Woohoos!! Wasn't on for most of the day cause I went fishing! Will upload some pics later.
                          *Huggles LJ*
                          *Huggles Jumble*
                          Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                          *whistles innocently*
                          Uh huh.
                          Oh! Well in that case I am obsessed passionate about Amanda Tapping
                          See, it's not a bad thing!!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          *runs in nekkid and jumps on the couch*

Hey!
                          I'm fine! As Jann said, I've been having some computer issues. My laptop had crashed completely and after installing everything again, I seem to have some problems loading certain websites. Unfortunately, GW is the site that gives me the most trouble. It takes me ages, just to get a page to load. I'm trying to lurk, but it's rather difficult. I hope we'll be able to sort it out, life without GW is so empty! .

*hugs WooHoos*
                          I miss you guys!
                          Nad!! *Squishy Huggles* Hope you get all computer (And RL, if you have any) problems sorted out soon.
                          *Huggles Woohoos*

I have something else to say, what was it?...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

Oh no worries. If FV ever lets me back into my farm again I will buy myself one.

Little FV tip; do the "Very Berry" co-op project (but recruit people and agree a start time first so you co-ordinate matters to ensure you get it completed within the "gold" timescales). If you get the Gold award you get a School Bus Plough which allows you to plough 3x3 square in one go.

That's if FV ever lets you in again and you don't feel like bashing your head against the desk in frustration.

I remember when I went there on a school trip, when the only dinosaurs were in pictures painted on the walls

Yes, you did. I was a bit miffed because Benjabubs said he wanted the dinosaur museum not the space one and, of course, being as I'm a complete geek about anything sciency, I really wanted the Science museum. But, I completely forgot all about the Earth science section and the minerals collection (which, I think, is still one of the largest in the world and utterly stunning). Last time I went up to the NH museum those rocks were just lined up in those old fashioned wooden cases and they were still the most amazing things to look at and learn about but... oh how wonderfully laid out and presented is it. And it's all free! Well, ok, I probably pay for it in my council tax but how wonderful. A day out to London cost us £16 and that was just because we chose to buy food, not take it with us.

(Gosh, did I just geek out over a bunch of rocks? )

And you know, Benjabubs is such a star. He's at that awkward age where we don't really need a pushchair anymore but he gets tired out on long walks so we tend to take one anyway. We made a decision not to take it this time - mainly because of the sheer horror of the thought of negotiating it onto a packed Picadilly line train on the journey home - and he had to walk... and he did! He walked through the allotments almost all the way to Hatton Cross, then all the way round the museum for over four hours, then walked home again back through the allotments again. Only one tiny little huffy bit at the end when I said no more planet escalator. Got home, had his dinner and then flaked out on the sofa. I finally succeeded in wearing the batteries down in my little duracell bunny!

Congrats on your 69 and 900 posts Nik.

Jann. congrats on confirmation that U.S. boys better bloody well watch out in a few months time!
                            Last edited by Cagranosalis; 22 April 2010, 02:49 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks Jumble.
                              Thanks for the ice pack Bree and Congrats on your 69.

I just realized Nad jumped on me nekkid.
                              Thanks Nikki.
                              and
                              Beautiful pics Cags. I want to go to London now.
                              Me too!!!!
                              Originally posted by josiane View Post
                              *hugs Jann and Nad for internet woes*
                              Cags, sounds like you had a fab day! I love the museums too
                              Me too!!!
                              Originally posted by yessika View Post
                              Congrats on the acceptance Jann!!

*huggles Nad*

CONGRATS ON THE 69 Bree!!!

Lovely pics Cags!
                              Thanks Yessika.

Congratulations on the 900 Nikki!!

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                              *iz so proud of the nekkidness* Our little Noohoos are all grown up!

Thanks for the well wishes for Lisa, Cags and thank you for sharing the pix and stories of the museum. I get geeky over museums as well.
                              And Benjamin is adorable.
                              sigpic

Comment

So I finally remember what it was I was going to say,
                                Ryan Cartwright plays Vincent Nigel-Murray on Bones.
                                Spoiler:

*Yawns*
                                Well, I'm heading to bed now, night Woohoos!
                                *Huggles*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X