The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Absolutely NOT! I've told him all Dutch girls are very very dangerous and he should avoid them at all costs
    *gasps* That is so not true. I was pretty innocent while I was there! Plus I'm not exactly the stereotype example for the Dutch girls...
    sigpic

Comment

Absolutely NOT! I've told him all Dutch girls are very very dangerous and he should avoid them at all costs
      Jann? What did you do to make us all look bad?
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        Jann? What did you do to make us all look bad?
        Nothing.

*insert halo*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          Nothing.

*insert halo*
          *blinks*

Jumble? What did Jann do to make us all look bad?
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

*gasps* That is so not true. I was pretty innocent while I was there! Plus I'm not exactly the stereotype example for the Dutch girls...
            Nonono *pats Jann's angelic head*

I'm just afraid that he might bump into that guttery Nad

*looks up*

You notice how she appears the second we start talking about innocent young boys

Comment

Nonono *pats Jann's angelic head*

I'm just afraid that he might bump into that guttery Nad

*looks down*

*blinks*

So there!

sigpic

Comment

Just a coincidence...

*flies out again...since she is an angel and thus has wings*

sigpic

Comment

See? Only Nad posts that so called 'flying' pig We know what it really is

Comment

*covers eyes and runs away*
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

See? Only Nad posts that so called 'flying' pig We know what it really is

A bunny in disguise.

Oh wait, no... That still makes it icky...

I'm emotionally challenged, leave me alone!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                        ^^What she said!

*Runz out*
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          A bunny in disguise.

Oh wait, no... That still makes it icky...

I'm emotionally challenged, leave me alone!
                          *shakes head* See? Even when you're pretending not to gutterize, you just can't hep yourself

Comment

They've obviously taken notice of how popular their desserts have become

So if I'm a bit quiet between 2.30 and 4pm you'll know where I am
                            I'll bet! Those were delicious. I hope I get to go there one day!

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                            Yeah, switching nights is http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...ack_WACKOa.gif SG has always been on Friday! (At least for as long as I can remember.) Anyone hear the rumor they're bringing Firefly back?

...I wish that it was more than a rumour!

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                            No! What? When? How? Where?! I follow Nathan Fillion, Jewel Staite etc on Twitter and Jewel has just done some guest filming with Sean Maher on Fillion's show Warehouse 13 which sounded promising that they were all working together again, even if it's on a different show. The fan response to ending Firefly was massive though, I'd loooove it if they brought it back!

EDIT: ^ Coz that doesn't sound at all stalkerish. P.s. find your book?
                            You're on twitter? Are you Sarai there? I'll totally stalk you

It doesn't matter to me when Sanctuary is on, but I guess I can sympathize with those to whom it does matter

Yay. Congrats on the '69

*grins evilly*The American boys will love me...certainly with my cutey accent.. although my shyness can be an issue!

*sends some more good vibes towards Bree* Good luck with the appointment hon!
                            ...you have an accent?

Oh, did I tell you that just as we were leaving here last Friday I got an email from Amazon about pre-ordering Sanctuary S2 dvds? Oma and Josiane had to wait while I placed my order June 15th is the expected date

Shyness? I didn't see any shyness when you were trying to work out if you could fit Lee into your suitcase.

He does think your accent is cute
                            She tried to fit him into her suitcase?!

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                            What she said!

And I think it was a BAD idea to work today after travelling till late yesterday. I'm pooped.
                            sigpic
                            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

The Flying Pig.
                              It causes solitary every time.
                              *jumps on the couch, nekkid and without bunny helmet*
                              *goes after WooHoo's PTB pics*

sigpic

Comment

About the Tuesday thing... Syfy is following (the channel) USA' s example in moving all of the series to the week. I don't see an issue with the schedule change because USA's shows kept their ratings after the change

Since I don't watch local channels that have all the "big" shows, my Tuesdays are empty so I should still be able to watch it live

*giggles at Nad*

Good luck with your new group Jann

CONGRATS ON THE 69 Jumble!!!
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Working...
                                X