The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
    Hmm, I seem to have lost the menu from the weekend. I shall have to hope that Oma (who was wonderfully organised for us all and wrote it all down) can remind me what everyone had. Or else, hmm, Joe Stylee resturant critisue will be mostly made up. Well, actually it will anyway!
    Through the magic powers of the internets, I now here present to you the menu
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*hugs LJ*
      Some people suck.

*sends Bree good vibes*

*giggles at the post-meet bliss*
      ...Did that sound icky?

Thanks for all the hugs and ''we've missed you's''. I appreciate it.
      I'm still being an Emo, but I do feel loved. I have plans to start a club named C.O.O.P.I.E. (Creative Organisation Of Profoundly Insane Emo's), but still. I laughed.
      ((((WooHoos))))
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

You want me to tell you who had what as well? I didn't write that down....but I think I can remember I'm PM that as well
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
          Through the magic powers of the internets, I now here present to you the menu
          Doh! Why did I not think of that.

Oma sent me the who had what thing too so I shall get on and do that before I fall asleep (because I am knackered - even though I had a three hour nap this afternoon thanks to my lovely, wonderful, amazing, bloody brilliant husband. )

Nad does being an Angster mak one a suitable candidate for being an Emo? Of so, I'm signign up for that club.

And because I completely forgot before...

*waves to Jann*
          Glad to hear you got home ok but, ouchy on the German mark *huggles* If it makes you feel better, Charles says he loves your accent and thinks you have excellent English.
          sigpic

Comment

Oma-1

I totally agree....if they ever get together, it will be the last few episodes if not the last one. Any other way and they would have to split up the team. I love watching this show because I believe it is well written. And when that tragedy happens and they have to end the show please give them enough time to write a good final episode....
            Last edited by llp; 12 April 2010, 04:37 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Oma sent me the who had what thing too so I shall get on and do that before I fall asleep (because I am knackered - even though I had a three hour nap this afternoon thanks to my lovely, wonderful, amazing, bloody brilliant husband. )

Glad you had a nice nap this afternoon Can't wait to read the Joe-stylee food post
              sigpic

Comment

*waits on Joe style post*

Btw...no manip yet tonight. I came home and I'm now starting to feel tired So will do the mwahahaha one ASAP ...when I won't be falling asleep that is...

*giggles* Cags said bloody brilliant
                *waves to Jann*
                Glad to hear you got home ok but, ouchy on the German mark *huggles* If it makes you feel better, Charles says he loves your accent and thinks you have excellent English.
                Awww Thank you! Even though my accent it just corrupted...I think it's a strange mixture of "proper" English and "American" English combined with a Dutch background.
                Yeah...weird enough I can't be that sad about the mark; I mean it's just a mark...I'll redo it and ask my mom to start tutoring me at least one day a week(she's an language nerd...even more than Josi )
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                  she's an language nerd...even more than Josi )
                  Is that possible ??

*runs away giggling*

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                    Is that possible ??

*runs away giggling*
                    Again I say

sigpic

Comment

See, I was going to say that, but I didn't want to upset our sweet little angel

*cough*

*splutter*

Comment

*runs in* I will catch up with the thread after I grab a sandwich and a cup of childrens' tea, but just wanted to say I am finally home.

Oh, wow. I'm the last one home? How funny is that? Wasn't I the closest? Apart from Sarai...

But, now that I am home, I can say I DID IT. I DID IT.

...off to grab some food and then I will try to catch up.
                        sigpic
                        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                          See, I was going to say that, but I didn't want to upset our sweet little angel

*cough*

*splutter*

So what, are Mondays 'tease Josi' day now?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                            So what, are Mondays 'tease Josi' day now?
                            I vote yay.
                            ...Because mondays are boring.
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

*runs into thread*

Glad you all had a great time over the weekend

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                              Stop crossing things. It was just another scammer. Or the same one. Whatever.

*goes out, crying*
                              ((((LJ))))
                              That just suck, some people can be so cruel

Comment

Artworking and Emo status do not really go well together...

...but to make up, I made PTB Art as well.

Yes. I am a balanced person.
                                Carry on.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X