X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm back from rollerskating

*sits on couch*
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Yay for the shipmeet!

Bones spoilers (to what Bree said...)

Spoiler:
      I hated that the last scene was in that ep...it just didn't fit...it was almost like an 'i love you'...'i don't want a relationship'...'I'm going to move on'...'okay'...it just didn't fit and I'm not buying that Booth would just spring in on her like that... It should have been done differently.

So have we decided on what time we're doing the skype? Before Andersons or...I ask because my mom informed me that my drivers permit expires and I need to get it renewed tomorrow... I'm good with doing it before you guys go...? Whatever works for you guys.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
        Yay for the shipmeet!

Bones spoilers (to what Bree said...)

Spoiler:
        I hated that the last scene was in that ep...it just didn't fit...it was almost like an 'i love you'...'i don't want a relationship'...'I'm going to move on'...'okay'...it just didn't fit and I'm not buying that Booth would just spring in on her like that... It should have been done differently.

So have we decided on what time we're doing the skype? Before Andersons or...I ask because my mom informed me that my drivers permit expires and I need to get it renewed tomorrow... I'm good with doing it before you guys go...? Whatever works for you guys.
        Well if you can do it before let us know! I thought you were in class until 12pm EST (5pm GMT) which is too soon really as our reservation is at 6pm! You let us know and we'll try to schedule around you!

p.s. Jann is the worst fiend for the wine, worse than any of us - honest!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
          Well if you can do it before let us know! I thought you were in class until 12pm EST (5pm GMT) which is too soon really as our reservation is at 6pm! You let us know and we'll try to schedule around you!

p.s. Jann is the worst fiend for the wine, worse than any of us - honest!!!
          It's a Saturday tomorrow...so no school. That time was when we were thinking about doing it today. I have to be up at 8:30 am (EST) tomorrow with my dogs...maybe we can do it sometime after that? Though I would need a few minutes to get presentable. (!)

*giggles* Awww Jann...can she handle her alcohol?
          Last edited by Regularamanda; 09 April 2010, 08:35 PM.

Comment

*sits back and waits for the alcohol to kick in, then for the embarrassing photos to be posted*
            sigpic
            I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Night woohoos!!
              I know I shouldn't be up this late, but, iz good!
              *Falls tiredly*
              *Gets up*
              *Goes to bed*
              sigpic

Comment

Jann can't handle alcohol but you already knew that!

No embarassing stories though!

*bounces coz it is fun*
                sigpic

Comment

Okay so...I'm here! I just need to go get ready.

Comment

Just a quick post to say how nice it is to hear those who are together are having such fun. To you non-luddites, enjoy your skype chat.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

*runs in...nekkid* I got to Skype and see you all!!! (And you must post that picture you took! lol) Thanks guys for letting me skype with you!!! *huggles*

Oh and Jann's soooo not innocent.

Comment

Are you telling me I missed the Skype chat?? *cries*
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                          Skype only allows for the 1:1 conversation so you should be able to skype with them after they get back from dinner I believe.

Comment

Cool!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                              Amanda was online when we were, we're going to have another chat after dinner...so that's around 9 pm GMT.

*bounces*
                              sigpic

Comment

Yay!! I'll be there (I think)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X