• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
    That is downright unthinkable!
    *thunks Janns sig and dies*
    Have it your way...

giiiiiirls! Gimme a brancard ...Bree needs it...she died again

you know the thunking death rate in here must be sky-high...I don't wanna know how many people have already died in here!

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
    Oops, just don't tell the other Woohoos.
    Why woodn't I tell 'em?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      you know I'm still here...and can read this...

*reminds self not to go on camera*
      Errrr...um.....
      What about yours Bree? All I see is Amanda's cleavage in the middle. I think it is supposed to be about arms, but I don't know.

You have no idea how hard it was to crop those pix in such a way that it woodn't be all about the cleavage! Especially the middle one. If I had cropped it to show her arms it would have shown a heck of a lot more. Have you ever seen the original picture that was cropped from?
      First time I saw it I nearly fell out of my chair.
      sigpic

Comment

Have it your way...

giiiiiirls! Gimme a brancard ...Bree needs it...she died again

you know the thunking death rate in here must be sky-high...I don't wanna know how many people have already died in here!

Why woodn't I tell 'em?
        One of these days a mod is gonna come in here and just hold a one big funeral for us all.

You woodn't tell them because you think we're more special-er than they are.
        sigpic

Comment

One of these days a mod is gonna come in here and just hold a one big funeral for us all.

Oohhh...can I be at my own funeral then? Preferably alive

and I wood because Jumble has Anderson desserts with which she can threaten...

Nope...I need the shipmeet woohoos on my side!

*bounces in anticipation*
          sigpic

Comment

Oohhh...can I be at my own funeral then? Preferably alive

and I wood because Jumble has Anderson desserts with which she can threaten...

Nope...I need the shipmeet woohoos on my side!

*bounces in anticipation*
            Darn it! You played the "Anderson's Desserts" card.
            I fold.
            sigpic

Comment

*runs in, very excited*
              My internet wasn't working when I got home and it's only just back. But then again I'm going to be off to Jumble's in a minute, so just running through super-speedily!
              See you tomorrow, Sarai and Cags and Jann and Wendy!!!
              *bounces*
              *runs out*
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I hope it will be a great funeral, but I'm innocent like Jann. *puffs up hair to hide my horns*

Bree, if we have our Shipmeet, I wouldn't want to post pics either. Paybacks are heck. So, I'm going to drop it and see what little treats we get.
                sigpic
                I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Squees ! So unbelievably excited now!!! I'm almost jealous you guys are coming here as I get less time with you all than you do with each other!

Can't stop really, going to be spending the whole evening about the house - so many chores to attend to before it's even remotely acceptable for a bouncing bunch of Woohoos!

Safe journey to Jumble's, Josi

Comment

you know I'm still here...and can read this...

*reminds self not to go on camera*
                    You are going on camera! *pouts* I'm going to see each and everyone of you! *nods* Oh and guys....TAKE PICTURES!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

I hope it will be a great funeral, but I'm innocent like Jann. *puffs up hair to hide my horns*

Bree, if we have our Shipmeet, I wouldn't want to post pics either. Paybacks are heck. So, I'm going to drop it and see what little treats we get.
                      Good point Nik.

On a more serious note, good vibes, thoughts and prayers would be appreciated right now. My sister called and her sons wife, who is only 23, had a stroke.
                      She lost her vision so they took her to the hospital. She is paralized in one eye and that side of her face is numb. They think it may be Bell's Palsy and that would be a good thing because most people recover from in about 6 weeks. She is the mother of my two little nieces, whose pix I posted a few pages back.
                      sigpic

Comment

Darn it! You played the "Anderson's Desserts" card.
                        I fold.

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                        *runs in, very excited*
                        My internet wasn't working when I got home and it's only just back. But then again I'm going to be off to Jumble's in a minute, so just running through super-speedily!
                        See you tomorrow, Sarai and Cags and Jann and Wendy!!!
                        *bounces*
                        *runs out*
                        *waves*
                        Say hi to them from me!!
                        See ya tomorrow!
                        sigpic

Comment

Good point Nik.

On a more serious note, good vibes, thoughts and prayers would be appreciated right now. My sister called and her sons wife, who is only 23, had a stroke.
                          She lost her vision so they took her to the hospital. She is paralized in one eye and that side of her face is numb. They think it may be Bell's Palsy and that would be a good thing because most people recover from in about 6 weeks. She is the mother of my two little nieces, whose pix I posted a few pages back.
                          That is awful. I will be praying for her and her family. *hugs Bree*
                          sigpic
                          I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Bree. Will keep her in my thoughts and prayers! *sends good vibes*

*hugs*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                            Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

*Bounces in*
                              OK, so 6 and a half hours till the 100th () and I've made a list of items you're going to need to revive me.
                              1. BB Shippy pics. (Note: while this will wake me up, it probably will cause me to die again within seconds. )
                              2. A defibrillator.
                              3. More BB shippy pics (See note)
                              4. Many buckets of water.

If you find me not breathing, or breathing to hard, dead, or unresponsive, all these items can be found under my bed. (Sans the water, the buckets are there, but you'll have to fill them up)

Just to let you know I'm not at all joking, you WILL need these things.

Well, I'm off! Have fun with all the MW thunking, Bones watching and Shipmeeting.

EDIT: *Hugs Bree and sends good vibes*
                              sigpic

Comment

*squishy hugs Bree*

So sorry to hear that, and so young! All my thoughts and good wishes to you and your family .

Comment

Working...
                                X