Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
    Of course Martin's directing was excellent, when isn't it. You know what I find surprising? That Martin hasn't showed up in any of the eps so far. Maybe the extra work as EP doesn't leave him much time. But I guess there is always S2...

    I really wanna see the new ep... *pouts*
    I find that surprising too, and just a little frustrating...........maybe someone should drop him a hint that we miss his cameos

    And how come you haven't seen it, I thought you usually got it before us

    Comment


      Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Thanks Jann, and it seems longer to me too I really find it hard to remember when I didn't know you all, or when there was no Shippy Hippy Insanity Party, or when I'd never even HEARD of Martin All those years wasted

      But I guess I'm making up for it now

      Edit: And it's hard to believe that I'd never heard of Gimp of PS either, weird!
      What a difference a year makes Same for me, except I've only been here 9 months!

      Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
      Of course Martin's directing was excellent, when isn't it. You know what I find surprising? That Martin hasn't showed up in any of the eps so far. Maybe the extra work as EP doesn't leave him much time. But I guess there is always S2...

      I really wanna see the new ep... *pouts*
      You're right, he hasn't! Not that I'm as eagle-eyed as many of the rest of you for Martin's cameos, but I haven't noticed him at all either.
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

      Comment


        Because this time it was on English TV instead of Sci-fi....

        May I ask on which channel it was?
        I'll prey(sp?) on the same moment I don't have that channel
        sigpic

        Comment


          Originally posted by starlover View Post
          Because this time it was on English TV instead of Sci-fi....

          May I ask on which channel it was?
          I'll prey(sp?) on the same moment I don't have that channel
          We get it on ITV4, Mondays and Wednesdays at 9pm

          Comment


            Originally posted by jumble View Post
            We get it on ITV4, Mondays and Wednesdays at 9pm
            Hmmm...I don't know for sure if we have that one, don't think so...Thank god ...

            *feels better now*

            EDIT: But I just discovered I can watch this channel through internet...wednesday a repeat you say Cool
            sigpic

            Comment


              Originally posted by starlover View Post
              Hmmm...I don't know for sure if we have that one, don't think so...Thank god ...

              *feels better now*

              EDIT: But I just discovered I can watch this channel through internet...wednesday a repeat you say Cool
              How, wait, what?!

              Awesome.

              Dude, eloquent as ever at midnight.
              Neep, NZBG, Eileen!


              Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

              Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

              Comment


                Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                How, wait, what?!

                Awesome.

                Dude, eloquent as ever at midnight.
                Just go to the ITV4 site...you can watch life tv there...or catch up tv(but that isn't working atm...it says it experiencing technical difficulties!)
                sigpic

                Comment


                  I find myself by accident now watching Andromeda, another one that Martin had a hand in And the bossy Tollan lady from SG1 is in it, pretty much playing the same role Oh, and Steve Bacic is in the next ep. Small world, Sci-fi

                  Comment


                    Happy Martinmas day #4!!!

                    Happy Anniversary Jumble!!!
                    Correct me if I'm wrong...I remember you from S/J thread Jumble, you had this hippie on avatar and (forgive me) I don't know why I thought you are man hehehe...

                    sigpic
                    sig thanks to Luci

                    Comment


                      Good evening Woohoos *huggles all*

                      By request of our 1st Anniversary girl, sonnet #4 is for Martin's eyes

                      Sonnet #4

                      I have about a million bad cliches
                      Metaphors that now mean naught at all
                      For they've been used for several million days
                      They hold no meaning in a lover's call

                      So I will never utter words of orbs
                      or brilliant globes that shine and sparkle, light
                      Even though those brillant eyes are yours
                      The words that I might use for them aren't right

                      They aren't abysses, chocolate, brown and new
                      Or fathomless caves of ebony and coal
                      Or windows to your heart, so bright and blue
                      Or eyes that know the darkness in my soul (thanks Don McLean!)

                      They're hazel greenish eyes, and that is all
                      But ever do they sing a lover's call
                      sigpic

                      Comment







                        Isn't he pretty? *sigh*

                        Achaja, yes you're right, and some people *looks at Josiane* still see me as Michael fromn 1969

                        And I guess having Martin on my avatar does tend to perpetrate the idea that I'm a fella, but I assure you, I'M NOT!

                        Edit: Oh Bekki, that's just purrrrrrfect! *huggles Bekki*

                        *waits with bated breath for the next part of Martin's........anatomy to be sonnetized*
                        Last edited by Jumble; 30 December 2008, 03:59 AM.

                        Comment


                          I still think of some people as their avatars, if they had them for a longer time. Like Jumble = Micheal, Josi = Grace, Seahen = Kerry, Bekki = MJ = Urgo. I don't have that problem if folks change the avatars more often... like Jann.

                          I wonder if anyone sees me as psycho Helen?
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                            I still think of some people as their avatars, if they had them for a longer time. Like Jumble = Micheal, Josi = Grace, Seahen = Kerry, Bekki = MJ = Urgo. I don't have that problem if folks change the avatars more often... like Jann.

                            I wonder if anyone sees me as psycho Helen?
                            Yup - sam for me too! And you are psycho Helen for me

                            And Achaja is also Grace I'd forgotten MJ was Urgo...I picture her as that pretty curly haired SGA character.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                              I still think of some people as their avatars, if they had them for a longer time. Like Jumble = Micheal, Josi = Grace, Seahen = Kerry, Bekki = MJ = Urgo. I don't have that problem if folks change the avatars more often... like Jann.

                              I wonder if anyone sees me as psycho Helen?
                              Now that you mention it.........................

                              It took me a loooooong time to stop seeing Bekki as And yes, Josiane will always be cute little Grace to me

                              Comment


                                Woohoo what a rich sonnet Bekki! rich in new(for me) and poetric words! Great one!

                                Funny thing with these avatars It really stays in mind- the first look. Yes, I was Grace! Jasmina- psycho Halent fits you very well

                                Oh yes, he is pretty, Jumble! Congrats on '69 post!
                                sigpic
                                sig thanks to Luci

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X