No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really am cursed with transport today - some *&!*! reversed into the side of my car just as I was on my way to Reading to see the Not the Messiah movie There's an ENORMOUS dent there now and I'm going to have to ring the insurance company tomorrow to get it sorted out, very very annoying. However when I got there the film was fantastic and so weird (but also very cool) to see my dad on the big screen! He got in quite a few shots, it was great

Oma that sounds fine with me about the train, we can set off a bit later I was going to ask what the one train later is going back on the Sunday too, as 13.22 might be cutting it a bit tight If there's one that leaves Reading more like 2pm that might be better - would hate not to make it and we're going to have to leave early that morning as it is.

Wendy I hope you can get there too OK!

Striking makes me so mad too I'm flying with BA this summer too and really keeping my fingers crossed they'll get over it by then.

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
    *runz in at mention of Stone Henge, arms flailing* Come ON! Why does everything awesome and exciting and wonderful have to be ACROSS the bloody pond?
    You'll just have to come over here and visit some day then

And my excuse for the quietness is I was reading a book that Josi recommended on my live journal.

*wanders off to continue doing that*
    Ooh! Which one?

*huggles Bree for sickness too*
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

((((Josiane))))

I just saw this on FB... *hugs* I'm sorry about what happened. Are you okay is the most important thing.

And hooray for your dad's big film debut
      sigpic
      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
        ((((Josiane))))

I just saw this on FB... *hugs* I'm sorry about what happened. Are you okay is the most important thing.

And hooray for your dad's big film debut
        *hugs back* I'm completely fine, don't worry - my car was stationary at the time, I was giving way to some cars coming the other way through a bit where the road narrows, and this other guy reversed out of a driveway into my car. He just didn't look So no-one was moving with enough force to cause any injury, just enough to put a whacking great big dent in the side of my car It's an annoyance and a hassle more than anything serious
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
          *hugs back* I'm completely fine, don't worry - my car was stationary at the time, I was giving way to some cars coming the other way through a bit where the road narrows, and this other guy reversed out of a driveway into my car. So no-one was moving with enough force to cause any injury, just enough to put a whacking great big dent in the side of my car It's an annoyance and a hassle more than anything serious
          I'm glad you're okay *hugs*

Hold on... he reversed into your stationary car? Was he just not looking?? Sheesh. Some people aren't fit to be on the road.
          sigpic
          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
            I'm glad you're okay *hugs*

Hold on... he reversed into your stationary car? Was he just not looking?? Sheesh. Some people aren't fit to be on the road.
            Yep, just wasn't looking I was soo mad! Oh well, at least there is no possible doubt that it was his fault (and he admitted it) and so it shouldn't cost me anything
            sigpic

Comment

Yep, just wasn't looking I was soo mad! Oh well, at least there is no possible doubt that it was his fault (and he admitted it) and so it shouldn't cost me anything
              Indeed. He'd be crazy to argue this one anyway. At least he's not dragging it out.

EDIT: I'm off to sleep and dream of happy days and non-strikes with rail.

Night all. <3
              sigpic
              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

<snip>

You'll just have to come over here and visit some day then

Ooh! Which one?

*huggles Bree for sickness too*
                I just need to conquer that phobia of flying thing first, ick.

Howl's Moving Castle I like it and it's an easy read.

Glad you're okay, Josi. *huggles*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

*huggles Josi* Poor car ...yay for seeing your dad in the cinema though! That must be REALLY cool!

*huggles Bree for being sick*

*huggles everyone else too*

*bounces in anticipation of shipmeet*
                  sigpic

Comment

*huggles woohoos that need huggles*

Congrats on your dad's debut Josi!!!

*crosses fingers for shipmeet*

*huggles all woohoos*
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Night woohoos!!
                      *Huggles*
                      I will tell you all about my trip tomorrow, for I am very tired now.
                      *Hugs again*
                      sigpic

Comment

Aww Josi... good nobody was injured!
                        "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                        "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Good evening, sweet Woodiehoos!!!

Tough news on the shipmeet, fingers crossed that everything will be alright!!!

*huggles Bree for ickybahness*

Ahhh, I have a relaxing weekend ahead...it's gonna be good....
                          sigpic

Comment

*hugs back* I'm completely fine, don't worry - my car was stationary at the time, I was giving way to some cars coming the other way through a bit where the road narrows, and this other guy reversed out of a driveway into my car. He just didn't look So no-one was moving with enough force to cause any injury, just enough to put a whacking great big dent in the side of my car It's an annoyance and a hassle more than anything serious
                            Glad to hear it wasn't anything serious.

And yay for dad!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Post '69

sigpic

Comment

*hugs Josiane for idiots that shouldn't be on the road*

Comment

Working...
                                X