The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    No form of gutter belongs on this thread!
    *raises eyebrow*

That wipes out half of your recent posts then

Comment

*wanders through...arches eyebrow...wanders out*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        *raises eyebrow*

Only half?
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
          Only half?

*nudges LJ towards her inbox*

Comment

*raises eyebrow*

Does not!
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*runz in [censored due to no gutter rule]* I'm having a great afternoon! How are y'all? I hope Joe found someone to [censored....censored....censored}, cuz we don't want [censored...]. I mean, a writer must have his hand, after all! {Probably should have censored that]

Jann, [censored, for anything to do with Jann is eventually twisted into gutter].

I'm sorry, but the no gutter rule is killing my buzz!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                *runz in [censored due to no gutter rule]* I'm having a great afternoon! How are y'all? I hope Joe found someone to [censored....censored....censored}, cuz we don't want [censored...]. I mean, a writer must have his hand, after all! {Probably should have censored that]

Jann, [censored, for anything to do with Jann is eventually twisted into gutter].

*censored LOL*

I think that the ticket price is quite high, but I have no chance to spend my pocket money here so I would go if I had time... or if I lived somewhere around. *sigh*

I know I'm late, but:
                I like your new car, Jumble!
                But have you noticed that the steering wheel is on the wrong side?
                "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Hey! The no gutter rule isn't official

In order for a law/rule to be passed, it first has to be debated at great length, discussed to death, and then voted on.

Usually it takes years to get a new rule approved and put into force

And I seem to remember one of the S.H.I.P. rules is that there ARE no rules

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
                    *censored LOL*

I think that the ticket price is quite high, but I have no chance to spend my pocket money here so I would go if I had time... or if I lived somewhere around. *sigh*

I know I'm late, but:
                    I like your new car, Jumble!
                    But have you noticed that the steering wheel is on the wrong side?

I'm surprised you're the first one to notice

We Brits like to do things left-handed...... well this one does anyway

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post

LJ *finally stops laughing*

I oppose most kinds of censoring, specially gutter censoring

*hugs woohoos*

Edit: *tries to not gutterize what Jumble said*
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I'm sweet and innocent and thus never do gutter.

That's all

Woodnight.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                          LJ *finally stops laughing*

I oppose most kinds of censoring, specially gutter censoring

*hugs woohoos*

Edit: *tries to not gutterize what Jumble said*
                          Huh? What did I say?

*checks post*

I write left-handed, carve left-handed, paint left-handed, obviously drive on the left-hand side, sew left-handed, drink left-handed......... I do pretty much everything left-handed is all I meant

*waves WoodNight to sweet, innocent little Jann*

*tries not to choke*

Comment

I'm surprised you're the first one to notice

We Brits like to do things left-handed...... well this one does anyway
                            Nah, I'm not the first one to notice... the others have noticed but were polite enough not to tell
                            "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                            "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Tell me something,
                              Let's say that there's this place, this very special place. You and your friends, your very bestest friends in the whole wide world, have gone there a couple of times, each one very special.
                              You now have the opportunity to go again,
                              The problem?
                              You are no longer going with your friends because you moved half way around the world. Never ever going to see them again.
                              Every time you think about going you can't help but think of the last time you were there, you can't stop thinking about your friends, you know that all you'll be doing there is missing them, wondering why these people aren't them.
                              I now find myself in a very similar situation, and I have no idea what to do,
                              Can you help me?
                              sigpic

Comment

*runz nekkid through the thread*

*haz not heard any whispers...expect the ones in her head*

*wishez she could help Valerie...but can't think of a way yet*

*puts tap shoes on ready for class*

So apparently, guys find old, unisex, patchy overalls a turn on...who'da thunk?...

*wanders away, putting on her overalls*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X