• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
    What sort of place is this?
    A very happy one

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    Oh no, I protested a lot, don't you remember?

Oh I must have blinked and missed that

Excellent! It's the best way to spend a night - wine & RDA movies & awesome friends *huggles you all*
    Well I could think of a better way, but I'll tolerate RDA since I'd probably get out voted

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      So we're all invited then?
      I suspect it might be a bit rude of me to invite all my friends to his birthday party!

Although... oh you've meet him... once... that counts right.

Do you have SatNav? That wood be the easiest way to find her

I do and yes, it wood be the easiest way. I have a love/hate rleationship with my Sat Nav just because I'm a bit old skool when it comes to maps and things.

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      and I so wish these two weeks wood be over...I really really *dislike* exams and reports. Need to learn 782 words for German next week...learned 300 so far(trying to learn between 200/300 a day ) and my teacher is insane with wanting our report done before friday...I don't I'm going to get any sleep tonight since we have our last lecture with the teacher tomorrow and we need to show her as much as possible!

so if you got a brain spare...please hand it to me

Thank you
      For what it's worth you can borrow the few remaining brain cells I have left after they leeched out of me and into my gobby little man. They know a smattering of French and Spanish and how to swear fluently in Greek. I think there's the odd German word in there... hmm, yes Libefraumilch is German isn't it?

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
      Y'all better be bringing a webcam to the ship meet! I want to be able to see you all because ya know...I can't go over and meet you. *glares at large pond*

Randomness I hearts it.
      I believe there was talk of setting up Skype as a few of us have it on our laptops.

Oh FCOL!!! No alerts because I was unsubscribed AGAIN!!!

This really is NOT funny
      It is taking the pee now.

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      *hugs*
      Computers are evil.

You know... You could call him ''Massive Woody'' and you'll have the initials MW.
      Or Major Woody. Monsterous Woody. Mister Woody. Majestic Woody. Man Woody. Mama's Woody. My Woody. Maybe Woody. Mrs. Woody. Martin Woody. McWoody. Magic Woody.

...Yeah. Maybe not.
      Imagine kids playing close to it. Imagine having to go out and scream ''Oh, you did not just touch my Massive Woody! Oh no you didn't! Touch my Massive Woody one more time and I swear I will tell your mother! No one touches my Massive Woody. ''

Bad. Really ungood.

And you're the innocent one?

Sheesh!

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
      What sort of place is this?
      You mean you don't know by now?

*huggles* for the computer woes.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
        I suspect it might be a bit rude of me to invite all my friends to his birthday party!

Although... oh you've meet him... once... that counts right.
        Exactly! I shall be most offended if my friend Charles does not invite me to celebrate such an auspicious occasion

I do and yes, it wood be the easiest way. I have a love/hate rleationship with my Sat Nav just because I'm a bit old skool when it comes to maps and things.
        I find my NavMan an absolute godsend! I'm useless with maps, and it's hard to follow written directions since I wear different glasses for driving and reading

It is taking the pee now.
        Yes

Comment

*runs in*

New phone!!!

*runs out*

Comment

*gasp*

Mom finally showed interest and asked me where I'm gonna stay when in the UK and who's gonna be picking me up at the airport.
            Spoiler:
            Mom: So..where are you staying?
            me: London and Saturday/Sunday leeds..
            mom(nods): Who's going to pick you up at the airport?
            me: Cags...
            mom: how old is she? does she already has children?
            me: Yeah one...he's 3.
            mom: okay...and when are you going to be home on monday?
            me: Before dinner
            mom:

<pauze>

mom: how are you getting to the airport?
            me: got the PT card ...so I only need you or dad to bring me to the station.
            mom nods again...
            mom: Tell me that you are at least going to see something this time?
            me:
            mom: *sigh* and another fail to learn you to appreciate culture...

*silence when I start to walk out with a grin on my face*

mom: and stargate is not culture...

sigpic

Comment

sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                *gasp*

Mom finally showed interest and asked me where I'm gonna stay when in the UK and who's gonna be picking me up at the airport.
                Spoiler:
                Mom: So..where are you staying?
                me: London and Saturday/Sunday leeds..
                mom(nods): Who's going to pick you up at the airport?
                me: Cags...
                mom: how old is she? does she already has children?
                me: Yeah one...he's 3.
                mom: okay...and when are you going to be home on monday?
                me: Before dinner
                mom:

<pauze>

mom: how are you getting to the airport?
                me: got the PT card ...so I only need you or dad to bring me to the station.
                mom nods again...
                mom: Tell me that you are at least going to see something this time?
                me:
                mom: *sigh* and another fail to learn you to appreciate culture...

*silence when I start to walk out with a grin on my face*

mom: and stargate is not culture...

Oh bless your mum. We could get up very very early and pop up town to quickly glance at Nelson's column. Or I can just email you some pictures I took a while back of the Houses of Parliment and you can pretend we went.

And Leeds IS culture. You should see it on a Saturday night. It's mad!

For that matter Bedfont is culture too...err...

Seriously though, do you want me to send your mum an email to reassure her I am a normal and perfectly sane human being?
                Well, relatively speaking.
                sigpic

Comment

"Stargate is not culture"

I'm sure you'll get to see some culture........... there's some in the RDA movies........ I think

And we're going to an English restaurant, that's a culture all it's own

And Stuart's desserts are definitely a cultural experience

And think of all the .......... um......... *sigh*

We'll try to show some culture, just not quite sure what kind

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                    Oh bless your mum. We could get up very very early and pop up town to quickly glance at Nelson's column. Or I can just email you some pictures I took a while back of the Houses of Parliment and you can pretend we went.
                    Er.... I think you need to clarify exactly what that is. You know how Jann's mind works

And Leeds IS culture. You should see it on a Saturday night. It's mad!

For that matter Bedfont is culture too...err...

Seriously though, do you want me to send your mum an email to reassure her I am a normal and perfectly sane human being?
                    Well, relatively speaking.
                    An email? Could come from anyone. Send her a pic of you with Charles and Ben, that'll set her mind at rest

Comment

*huggle Jann* I wish we had some time to visit some places around here! But we will be going out on Saturday night for a meal so you'll some culture

On the whole bedding issue...please bring pillows if you can fit them in. Sleeping bags probably not necessary but it's always better to be safe than sorry! I'm going to be buying a double airbed anyway so Cags you only really need to bring the one and Josi don't worry about the chairbed, don't get me wrong I'd love to see you stuff it in your little car along with Oma, Jumble, bags and desserts... But we don't really need it

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                        *huggle Jann* I wish we had some time to visit some places around here! But we will be going out on Saturday night for a meal so you'll some culture

On the whole bedding issue...please bring pillows if you can fit them in. Sleeping bags probably not necessary but it's always better to be safe than sorry! I'm going to be buying a double airbed anyway so Cags you only really need to bring the one and Josi don't worry about the chairbed, don't get me wrong I'd love to see you stuff it in your little car along with Oma, Jumble, bags and desserts... But we don't really need it
                        Sounds good I'll definitely squeeze in a few pillows though!
                        *iz excited*
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

They've announced the date of AT5

Expensive

Comment

Exactly! I shall be most offended if my friend Charles does not invite me to celebrate such an auspicious occasion

You know I would love to have all the woohoos at mine one day. On a lovely summer day so we can sit outside (because we sure can't fit inside the house!) with the pool and cocktails and just chilling. It would be such fun.

"Stargate is not culture"

I'm sure you'll get to see some culture........... there's some in the RDA movies........ I think
                            I don't really watch the RDA movies with culture in mind.

Er.... I think you need to clarify exactly what that is. You know how Jann's mind works
                            Um, ok:

An email? Could come from anyone. Send her a pic of you with Charles and Ben, that'll set her mind at rest
                            I think a picture of me wood scare her witless!

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

Yep, I will bring pillows and just one airbed.
                            sigpic

Comment

Nearly missed it

Cags you better put your name on the list. I think Oma was going to host the next Shipmeet some time in the summer This one at Sarai's was slipped in as an extra as far as I remember

Comment

A 69!! Thanks Jumble, nearly missed it myself!

Comment

Working...
                                X