• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    *passes Jann the German language part of her brain*
    I've done my degree, don't need it any more
    *grabs it*

Okay...how can I plug it in ? And you have a German degree wow. In here the expectations are high since I live on the German border...which doesn't mean anything these days... (tried to explain it but they still think I'm good at German:snort: )

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Oh, here we go, no alerts again

Jann, just think! When these two weeks are over you'll be on your way to the Shipmeet!!!

Please don't snivel on Martin's shirt

Unless of course it's the paisley one, in which case feel free
    *chants it over and over and over in her head* shipmeet...shipmeet...shipmeet...shipmeet...shipmeet...shipmeet...shipmeet...shi pmeet...shipmeet...shipmeet...shipmeet...

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
    Y'all better be bringing a webcam to the ship meet! I want to be able to see you all because ya know...I can't go over and meet you. *glares at large pond*

Randomness I hearts it.
    I would love to bring my laptop(with cam) along but the power thingie is different in the UK so I can't charge it...
    oh and someone better have a straightener or hairdryer or my hair will be a total wreck the entire weekend

I already bring a camera and candy. Lots of candy.
    I found I can bring 20 KG in my checked luggage and 12 KG handbagage
    sigpic

Comment

Bree's brain has gone bye-bye

Computer woes.
      Won't bore you with the details.
      Suffice it to say things won't be resolved until Monday-Wednesday of next week.
      I love computers.
      Really.
      Honest.
      Love 'em.

*hugs WooHoo's because you make me laugh*

Bye-bye
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
        I so can't offer to massage Joe's hand! I'd really get a restraining order then!

I'm sorry, Nad. What were you saying about randomness?
        But it's only his HAND !!! What could be wrong with that?

Self control LJ, self control

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        I don't remember.

Massaging Joe's hand?
        You could offer... And entertain us by telling what happened.

EDIT: Jumble, I like Really Not Woody. It's a groovy little thing.

He's been upgraded to 'Definitely Woody' I caved in under WooHoo pressure

Comment

Oh FCOL!!! No alerts because I was unsubscribed AGAIN!!!

This really is NOT funny

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
            I so can't offer to massage Joe's hand! I'd really get a restraining order then!
            You mean you haven't got one already?
            *runz*

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
            Y'all better be bringing a webcam to the ship meet! I want to be able to see you all because ya know...I can't go over and meet you. *glares at large pond*
            Oh I reckon we can sort something out

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            *grabs it*

Okay...how can I plug it in ? And you have a German degree wow. In here the expectations are high since I live on the German border...which doesn't mean anything these days... (tried to explain it but they still think I'm good at German:snort: )
            Yep. And a French one. Or, well, technically, half a degree in each - one degree, two languages. Plus a lot of medieval literature All of which I now use sooo much in my everyday life

And hmm, maybe we need a UK-Europe plug adapter for the brain

*chants it over and over and over in her head* shipmeet...shipmeet...shipmeet...shipmeet...shipmeet...shipmeet...shipmeet...shi pmeet...shipmeet...shipmeet...shipmeet...
            shipmeet shipmeet shipmeet shipmeet shipmeet shipmeet!
            *bounces*

I would love to bring my laptop(with cam) along but the power thingie is different in the UK so I can't charge it...
            oh and someone better have a straightener or hairdryer or my hair will be a total wreck the entire weekend
            I'm sure between us we'll have it covered

I already bring a camera and candy. Lots of candy.
            I found I can bring 20 KG in my checked luggage and 12 KG handbagage
            That's a lot of candy!

Yay!

Edit: *hugs Jumble*
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
              Bree's brain has gone bye-bye

Computer woes.
              Won't bore you with the details.
              Suffice it to say things won't be resolved until Monday-Wednesday of next week.
              I love computers.
              Really.
              Honest.
              Love 'em.

*hugs WooHoo's because you make me laugh*

Bye-bye
              *hugs*
              Computers are evil.

You know... You could call him ''Massive Woody'' and you'll have the initials MW.
              Or Major Woody. Monsterous Woody. Mister Woody. Majestic Woody. Man Woody. Mama's Woody. My Woody. Maybe Woody. Mrs. Woody. Martin Woody. McWoody. Magic Woody.

...Yeah. Maybe not.
              Imagine kids playing close to it. Imagine having to go out and scream ''Oh, you did not just touch my Massive Woody! Oh no you didn't! Touch my Massive Woody one more time and I swear I will tell your mother! No one touches my Massive Woody. ''

Bad. Really ungood.
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I swear Nad's responsible for half the gutter around here
                sigpic

Comment

There really was no gutter intended there!
                  *blinks*
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    *hugs*
                    Computers are evil.

You know... You could call him ''Massive Woody'' and you'll have the initials MW.
                    Or Major Woody. Monsterous Woody. Mister Woody. Majestic Woody. Man Woody. Mama's Woody. My Woody. Maybe Woody. Mrs. Woody. Martin Woody. McWoody. Magic Woody.

...Yeah. Maybe not.
                    Imagine kids playing close to it. Imagine having to go out and scream ''Oh, you did not just touch my Massive Woody! Oh no you didn't! Touch my Massive Woody one more time and I swear I will tell your mother! No one touches my Massive Woody. ''

Bad. Really ungood.

I think I'll just stick with Woody, it's safer

Kids around here know better than to play near my car

Jann we really don't care what your hair looks like. This is one of those weekends when things like that don't matter

*remembers pyjama clad WooHoos sitting around the kitchen eating massive breakfast at lunchtime*

We only just managed to make ourselves presentable a few minutes before Cags arrived to meet us for the first time

Josiane, only HALF???

Comment

I think I'll just stick with Woody, it's safer

Kids around here know better than to play near my car

Jann we really don't care what your hair looks like. This is one of those weekends when things like that don't matter

*remembers pyjama clad WooHoos sitting around the kitchen eating massive breakfast at lunchtime*

We only just managed to make ourselves presentable a few minutes before Cags arrived to meet us for the first time
                      Yep, it was fab And I seem to recall the exact same thing happened at our mini-shipmeet too I also remember you making me stay up until 4am watching RDA movies

No, I'm not ever going to let you forget it

Josiane, only HALF???
                      I was being kind
                      sigpic

Comment

Yep, it was fab And I seem to recall the exact same thing happened at our mini-shipmeet too I also remember you making me stay up until 4am watching RDA movies

No, I'm not ever going to let you forget it
                        I don't remember that there was any 'making' about it

Oma is bringing some of them to the shipmeet so the others can watch them

I was being kind
                        No point in being subtle around here

Comment

Yep. And a French one. Or, well, technically, half a degree in each - one degree, two languages. Plus a lot of medieval literature All of which I now use sooo much in my everyday life

And hmm, maybe we need a UK-Europe plug adapter for the brain
                          I'm jealous...I just don't have the interest to learn languages I don't use

A universal plug sounds good!

shipmeet shipmeet shipmeet shipmeet shipmeet shipmeet!
                          *bounces*
                          Squee!

I'm sure between us we'll have it covered
                          *bites nails* okay...

That's a lot of candy!
                          I also need to stuff my clothes in there somewhere...and some other every day stuff

More like 75% *giggles*

I think she is living to close to the red light district...it's affecting her brain

We only just managed to make ourselves presentable a few minutes before Cags arrived to meet us for the first time : D
                          but but but ...I like my hair to be good..otherwise I got that static eww hair
                          wearing PJ's the entire day does sound good

and I've given up learning for the day...now the report...*sighs*
                          sigpic

Comment

What sort of place is this?
                            sigpic

Comment

I don't remember that there was any 'making' about it
                              Oh no, I protested a lot, don't you remember?

Oma is bringing some of them to the shipmeet so the others can watch them
                              Excellent! It's the best way to spend a night - wine & RDA movies & awesome friends *huggles you all*
                              sigpic

Comment

*slips this in, because I've been sharing it elsewhere and am on a roll:

Damian and Amanda speak.

...about Sanctuary, of course

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X