sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
      Congrats on your 69 post Bree!!!
      And congrats yessica on 1400 posts!!!
      Yay!!! *dances nekkid*

and you are really close to 2000 posts
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
        Yay!!! *dances nekkid*

and you are really close to 2000 posts
        *Dances too*
        I am? *Checks post count*
        Wow...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
          Good luck for the new job tomorrow Sarai! Will be thinking of you and hope it goes really well
          *huggles*

Night everyone! *huggles*
          What she said ^^^ First days can be a bit daunting, but I'm sure it'll go well for you *squishy huggles*

Comment

*flops in exhausted*

Not staying for long, just flying by to swish Sarai loads of luck for being the New Girl tomorrow.

*yawns and flops out*
            sigpic

Comment

*huggles Amanda and cousin!*

*huggles Cags for being so tired*

*huggles Sarai as good luck for tomorrow* squee! first day at work!

*huggles Jumble* because we gutterize everything you say

*looks crazy at Es for her wanting to study her entire life* Wanna trade? I can't wait to start working somewhere in the future! *huggles her for her weird thoughts*

*huggles Bree for sick Charmaine and not seeing her enough* Perhaps you should just put her on a leash so that she stays home ...and it is kinda kinky! *cough*

*huggles everyone else for good measure too*

*plops down on couch*
              sigpic

Comment

*yawn* Nope...I got nuthin'... *goes to see what Lizzie is giggling about*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  *joins in the nekkidness*
                  *happy dances for the Big '69*
                  nekkidness is good

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                  Well my major is Electrical Engineering (can't get much geekier than that ) and I have tons of questions for my physics II professor which my bf would probably forget to ask if I don't remind him

Congrats on the 69 post!!!

I was watching Dinoshark too, I'm a sucker of SyFy original movies
                  Thanks and I love all the made for SyFy movies. they're almost always really cheesy but so entertaining in their own bad way,

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                  Can't beat a bit of nekkidness on such a fiiiiine Sunday eve !

Congrats on the ol' 69 Bree my nekkid friend!

Right off to bedfordshire, first day on the job tomorrow so I'd better make a good impression and get a decent night's sleep!

*huggles everyone*
                  nekkidness is good

And you will be totally awesome at the job so have a great day!

Congrats on your 69 post Bree!!!
                  And congrats yessica on 1400 posts!!!
                  Thanks Valerie and Congrats to Yessika on 1400!

*Dances too*
                  I am? *Checks post count*
                  Wow...
                  Just where have you been posting to reach that amount so fast? *taps foot and waits for answer*

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                  *huggles Amanda and cousin!*

*huggles Cags for being so tired*
                  *huggles Sarai as good luck for tomorrow* squee! first day at work!
                  *huggles Jumble* because we gutterize everything you say
                  *looks crazy at Es for her wanting to study her entire life* Wanna trade? I can't wait to start working somewhere in the future! *huggles her for her weird thoughts*
                  *huggles Bree for sick Charmaine and not seeing her enough* Perhaps you should just put her on a leash so that she stays home ...and it is kinda kinky! *cough*
                  *huggles everyone else for good measure too*
                  *plops down on couch*
                  *huggles you back* *looks up at bolded bit and wonders just who does the most gutterizing*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                    *yawn* Nope...I got nuthin'... *goes to see what Lizzie is giggling about*
                    Nice to hear that she's giggling

Jann, nice to see you admit that it's you that gutterizes what I say, and not me that ever says anything guttery

WoodNight WooHoos

*huggles Martin*

Comment

*huggles kinky Jann back*

Well it's not that I don't want to work. I just see a lot of amazing stuff around me and I'd love to know more about it.

(Okay that sounded totally lame O.o But you get the drift )
                      "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                      "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Woodnight Jumble!!

I am about to take a mid-term (granted an online midterm but still), I hope I do well :s
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Yay for giggling Lizzy LJ

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                          *huggles you back* *looks up at bolded bit and wonders just who does the most gutterizing*
                          Not me of course!

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                          Nice to hear that she's giggling

Jann, nice to see you admit that it's you that gutterizes what I say, and not me that ever says anything guttery

WoodNight WooHoos

*huggles Martin*
                          Well....you can compare this with baseball or...soccer(football) you just give me the ball right in front of the target and I shoot it in...

You make it easy for me to gutterize because you intended it So you get just as much blame as me...

Originally posted by es! View Post
                          *huggles kinky Jann back*

Well it's not that I don't want to work. I just see a lot of amazing stuff around me and I'd love to know more about it.

(Okay that sounded totally lame O.o But you get the drift )

I like to know more but I'm too lazy to do so...really someone definitely needs to kick my bum and makes sure I get less lazy because lately...oh so lazy

It is good to want to know more! Perhaps in the future you can do another study. You're never too old to learn!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                            Thanks Valerie and Congrats to Yessika on 1400!
                            You're welcome.

Just where have you been posting to reach that amount so fast? *taps foot and waits for answer*
                            Uh....
                            Uh...

Can I get back to you on that one?
                            sigpic

Comment

Done with midterm *runs through thread nekkid*

I do like online tests for not having to wait for my grade
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                                *flops in exhausted*

Not staying for long, just flying by to swish Sarai loads of luck for being the New Girl tomorrow.

*yawns and flops out*
                                Same here. Sundays are exhausting, so I am finally trying to catch up. Good luck, Sarai.

*Hugs to all that need it, and high-fives to all that want it.*
                                sigpic
                                I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Working...
                                X