Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    *Leaps through thread*

    Brian M. White writes: “How are things gearing up on the SGA movie front?”

    Answer: It’s been pretty quiet on the SGA movie front. However, there have been rumblings on the SG-1 movie front.
    Let me...you know...cuz it's kind of important...

    there have been rumblings on the SG-1 movie front.
    sigpic

    Comment


      *hugs WooHoos*
      *hugs Yessika for being swollen*

      I have no obsessions.
      None. No. Nuh.
      Meh.
      Woof.

      Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      *Leaps through thread*

      Let me...you know...cuz it's kind of important...

      there have been rumblings on the SG-1 movie front.
      WooHood for rumblings! Rumbling's good. *nods*
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

      sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


      Comment


        Sure thing, Bree!

        Thanks a lot, Jumble! They are great!
        "Are you like, a crazy person?"
        "I am quite sure they will say so."

        Comment


          Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
          *Leaps through thread*



          Let me...you know...cuz it's kind of important...

          there have been rumblings on the SG-1 movie front.
          *happy dances*
          *crosses fingers*

          Morning Woohoos!
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

          Comment


            Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
            *Leaps through thread*



            Let me...you know...cuz it's kind of important...

            there have been rumblings on the SG-1 movie front.
            Whilst remembering to keep what's left of my hair on, I WANT TO KNOW! Rumblings make me happy. SG-1 movie makes me delirious. I love you, TPTB.
            sigpic
            Made by the lovely Jakie

            Comment


              Originally posted by es! View Post
              Sure thing, Bree!

              Thanks a lot, Jumble! They are great!
              Aren't they though?

              Yay for SG1 Movie rumblings *crosses fingers that Martin can squeeze it in*

              Er, time that is. To direct Movie 3. Really!

              Comment


                Originally posted by jumble View Post
                Aren't they though?

                Yay for SG1 Movie rumblings *crosses fingers that Martin can squeeze it in*

                Er, time that is. To direct Movie 3. Really!
                ROFLMAO on the bolded Gutter.

                Yay for SG-1 movie rumblings *squees carefully*
                sigpic

                Comment


                  Originally posted by jumble View Post
                  Aren't they though?

                  Yay for SG1 Movie rumblings *crosses fingers that Martin can squeeze it in*

                  Er, time that is. To direct Movie 3. Really!
                  PG thread Jumble, PG!



                  *happy dances* Rumblings are good...have I mentioned that I heart Joe?

                  My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                  Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                  Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

                  Comment


                    *high fives Amanda* Great minds think a like
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                      PG thread Jumble, PG!



                      *happy dances* Rumblings are good...have I mentioned that I heart Joe?
                      I know it's a PG thread I was clarifying because I know how you and Jann like to twist everything I say to make it look like I'm the guttery minded one

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by jumble View Post
                        I know it's a PG thread I was clarifying because I know how you and Jann like to twist everything I say to make it look like I'm the guttery minded one

                        You so are!

                        And I didn't forget about my '69!
                        "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                        "I am quite sure they will say so."

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          *hugs WooHoos*
                          *hugs Yessika for being swollen*

                          I have no obsessions.
                          None. No. Nuh.
                          Meh.
                          Woof.




                          WooHood for rumblings! Rumbling's good. *nods*
                          Thank you for the hug but for some reason I don't believe the bolded part

                          Originally posted by jumble View Post
                          Aren't they though?

                          Yay for SG1 Movie rumblings *crosses fingers that Martin can squeeze it in*

                          Er, time that is. To direct Movie 3. Really!
                          *falls in gutter with Jann and Amanda*
                          Sorry the clarification didn't work Jumble



                          Congrats on the 69 es! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

                          Comment


                            *ignores all allegations of gutteriness*

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                              *Leaps through thread*
                              Let me...you know...cuz it's kind of important...

                              there have been rumblings on the SG-1 movie front.
                              What did you say???
                              I like the rumblings...rumblings are good.

                              Originally posted by es! View Post
                              Sure thing, Bree! :-D

                              Thanks a lot, Jumble! They are great!
                              Thanks for sharing Es!.

                              Originally posted by jumble View Post
                              Aren't they though? :-D:-D

                              Yay for SG1 Movie rumblings *crosses fingers that Martin can squeeze it in*

                              Er, time that is. To direct Movie 3. Really!

                              Originally posted by starlover View Post
                              ROFLMAO on the bolded Gutter.

                              Yay for SG-1 movie rumblings *squees carefully*
                              My mind went there too.

                              Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                              PG thread Jumble, PG!


                              *happy dances* Rumblings are good...have I mentioned that I heart Joe?
                              Better watch out for LJ. I do believe she has dibs on Joe.

                              Originally posted by es! View Post
                              You so are!

                              And I didn't forget about my '69! :-D
                              Congrats on the 69 post Es!

                              Glad you are better (tho still swollen ) Yessika.

                              I am sad.
                              Charmaine has a terrible cold, slept the entire time she was home (all of one day) and left this morning for Minnesota. Won't see her again until Friday evening and then she leaves on Sunday for Hew Hampshire or Vermont. Can't remember. Might as well be timbuktu for all the time she spends away from home.

                              *huggles woohoos*
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                                *huggles Bree* I hope you two find a way to see each other more

                                I'm still somewhat swollen but I refuse to skip class tomorrow
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X