*hugs Nad*
    sigpic
    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*hugs Wendy*

*looks around*

So...
      PTB anyone?
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        Um. Let's not

And yes he does. And the baby is in her rebellious fase, giving her parents headaches, so...
        ROFL! terrible twos?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          ROFL! terrible twos?
          Terrible one and a halfs.

And someone explain why the term ''terrible twos'' gives me flashes of Martin's Grabbing Pic?
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Hey all!!! I know it's been forever since I've been here, but you know how the first couple of weeks of Uni is. If someone finds my mind, can you please send it back... I'm thinking I'll be needing it shortly!

Comment

I forgot to do this in public!

Happy Birthday,
              Achaja
              !!!

*Nad can't breathe*

It's been ok! Had my brother over, to whom I had not spoken since Christmas, when we had a fight with his GF. I'm still mad, but I can't really *be* mad at him and I curse my incapability to be nasty. Hmpf. I can't even come up with a bad thing to say. Darn him for being such an awesome big brother!

The GF, though... Her I could work with. In theory. She's not nice.
              *shakes head*
              Ah, but that's the Hippy peacelover in you And let's face it, it's better not to let things fester. That's how families grow apart

Um.
              Anyway.

I'm glad the WooHoos are starting to see blue skies and little mooing lambs.
              Mooing lambs?? Well mine are baa-ing, but I'm still glad to see them

Um. Let's not

And yes he does. And the baby is in her rebellious fase, giving her parents headaches, so...
              Good for her, letting them know she's displeased with their behaviour towards you

Originally posted by starlover View Post
              ROFL! terrible twos?

<snips the gorgeous pics>
              Ah, the white shirt. Haven't seen those for a while

Edit: *waves to Tanie* good to see you

Comment

*waves back at Jumble* Hey darl... how ya been?

Short and sweet this morning. Gotta go shopping and all that domestic type stuff. Hopefully I'll be back this arvo!

*waves bye, and runs out of thread... nekkid*

Comment

snips douple post.... What the?

Comment

Originally posted by Tanie View Post
                    Hey all!!! I know it's been forever since I've been here, but you know how the first couple of weeks of Uni is. If someone finds my mind, can you please send it back... I'm thinking I'll be needing it shortly!
                    *waves* Good to see you!

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                    Ah, but that's the Hippy peacelover in you And let's face it, it's better not to let things fester. That's how families grow apart
                    Yeah. And yeah again.
                    Having a small and tight knit family is the main reason why it bothers me so much. We fight because we care

Mooing lambs?? Well mine are baa-ing, but I'm still glad to see them

Good for her, letting them know she's displeased with their behaviour towards you
                    Mooing is so much cooler!
                    Alhough I like the Meeeh. That's what Dutch lambs do. They 'meh'. Cows 'boe' .

And yes

sigpic

Comment

*Huggles WOOHOOS*
                      *Huggles Nad*
                      Send the flying pig! ...just don't post it here...
                      *Huggles everyone else*
                      *Sneaks out*
                      AND HAPPY BDAY Achaja!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
                        *Huggles WOOHOOS*
                        *Huggles Nad*
                        Send the flying pig! ...just don't post it here...
                        *Huggles everyone else*
                        *Sneaks out*
                        AND HAPPY BDAY Achaja!!!!
                        *hugs*

Don't worry. The WooHoodStock Administration has a secret formula so that the link only works when a penalty has been given. Here. I'll show you how the link gets scrambled:

*blinks*
                        *presses buttons in panic*

Whoops.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*pulls alarm*
                            *presses intercom button*

Dear WooHoos,
                            This is the WooHoodStock Administration Office Officer speaking. Please clear the thread in an orderly manner. Keep right and allow the Flying Pig catcher some space.

Grab the pictures of your PTB of choice and gather round the campfire outside. Shield your eyes and repeat our emergency mantra: ''Aaaaaarhg!''.
                            I repeat:...''

sigpic

Comment

*ducks from pig*

*runs around nekkid*
                              sigpic

Comment

*runz in*

Huggles LJ Ouchy your poor nose. Glad the hear Lizzie is, er, fighting fit after the trauma of the MRI. Positive vibes for the results and the important phonecall I hope you have made by now.

*sigh* That Joe looks mighty fine in his spanky suit.

Huggles Yessika (yes I am just catching up on yesterday's posts). Hope the teeth extraction wasn't too painful. I had 8 teeth taken out of my overcrowded mouth when I was a child; that and several years of braces - train tacks, plates, little ones with tiny rubber bands on them... spending my early teens being ccalled "Jaws" saved me from the agony of wisdom teeth extraction later on so I can't complain. *hugs*

*Sends positive vibes to Sarai*

Happy Birthday Achaja!

I am going to get my grey highlights re...err... highlighted with something a bit less, err, grey tomorrow. Should be interesting.

*bounces around thread*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X