No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aaaaaand another call for work! What the heck is going on? Going to spend most of next week doing interviews

Bree the double-posting thing has been happening a lot on other threads, it's not you

Comment

Good luck, Sarai! You'll do great!

*hugs to Amanda for your Dad's surgery and feeling sick*

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      I leave in the beginning of August!

You're welcome; play nice!

Good to hear that...then Jack can go back to his appropriate owner...I mean...back to mommy
      What, I had to play nice? Didn't happen.

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      *grabs pom pons and cheers Sarai on*
      ...Nekkid!

*nods*
      Best. Joe. Quote. EVER!
      Okay, cheering while nekkid. Nad, I don't know about that.

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Huh! After months of looking for work and having no luck, I've just had three calls in the space of half an hour asking for meetings next week

Seems the tide is turning for the WooHoos
      Great news, Jumble! When you are in need, He will provide.

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
      Morning WooHoo's

That's good news Nik. Charmaine is coming home tomorrow night. Of, course she leaves again on Sunday afternoon. *sigh* Back to Minnesota for another week, then home for the weekend, then back to New Hampshire until that Friday.

Kind of makes you understand why I spend so many evenings on GW.. I have no life outside of work.

Good luck Sarai!!! Sending good vibes

That's awesome Jumble! I think you may be right about turning tides. It's nice to see good news for Woohoo's.

Must get ready for work. Hope it's a quiet day as last evening was anything but quiet. Fun but noisy.

Have a sparkling day Woohoo's!
      At least you get to spend the weekend with Charmaine, Bree. That's better than nothing at all. Enjoy your weekend with her.

I don't know how you could work after all the fun you had last night. I have never acquired the taste for wine, so I can't appreciate the wines that you recommended. Nor would I be able to afford them based on their low production. I have heard a glass of wine a day, helps the heart.
      sigpic
      I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

*walks in with a mask over her face to protect the rest of the woohoos*

*crosses limps for LJ, Sarai and Jumble for respected adoption/job offerings*

Okay, so this is probably going to be my one and only post for today. Better make it good....

BBBBUUUUMMMMMMMMM

*goes off to fall on couch and makes some tea*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

*listens to the crickets*

Sure is quiet in here. Husband comes home this afternoon, so I will be "busy" for the rest of the day.

Have a lot of fun, because I know I will. *throws Jack back to Jann*

EDIT - nevermind on the quiet, Amanda just posted picspam.
          sigpic
          I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

*huggles amanda through hazmat suit* Still not feeling good hon? sucky!

*grabs Jack and hands him back to the right owner* and have fun Trek I feel sorry for the kids if they're home!
            sigpic

Comment

White shirts, arms, tools and shorts........ nice one Amanda Hope you feel better soon *hugs*

LJ I must be having a blonde moment, or a senior one, because I don't recall that about Martin and his inanimate objects comment

Now if he'd mentioned tools..................

Comment

*stumbles in, holding ice to nose* Back from the MRI. Wish Lizzie had not tried to break my nose, though.
                sigpic

Comment

Ok...Jumble is off playing with Martin's tool...

LJ I don't remember a moment like that either...*huggles* for Lizzie trying to break your nose. Ouch! Hope it was worth it though!
                  sigpic

Comment

Okay, my Woohoos. I'm staring at a birthmom's phone number. I need to call her today, but I have NO idea what to say! "Hello, please give me your child"? This was simpler when we did it before...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                      Okay, my Woohoos. I'm staring at a birthmom's phone number. I need to call her today, but I have NO idea what to say! "Hello, please give me your child"? This was simpler when we did it before...
                      Just do it! She put it down for a reason don't worry! Plus she probably likes it to hear your voice and all! It can make a connection

*huggles LJ and sends her some good luck* You can do it!
                      sigpic

Comment

Afternoon Woohoos

*huggles Amanda* for sickness Hope you feel better soon hun! But yay for Harry Potter 4 - that's where it *really* starts to get good!

*happy dances for the restoration of Bekki's internet*

*crosses fingers for Jumble that she gets some good new kidlets to look after*

*huggles LJ and Lizzie and crosses fingers that she can get a new kidlet* Good luck phoning the birthmom, hope it goes well!

*huggles everyone else*

*runs out to rescue dinner*
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                          Aaaaaand another call for work! What the heck is going on? Going to spend most of next week doing interviews

Bree the double-posting thing has been happening a lot on other threads, it's not you
                          Didn't we just post something about when it rains it pours? Good for you Jumble!

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                          Good luck, Sarai! You'll do great!

*hugs to Amanda for your Dad's surgery and feeling sick*

What, I had to play nice? Didn't happen.

Okay, cheering while nekkid. Nad, I don't know about that.

Great news, Jumble! When you are in need, He will provide.

At least you get to spend the weekend with Charmaine, Bree. That's better than nothing at all. Enjoy your weekend with her.

I don't know how you could work after all the fun you had last night. I have never acquired the taste for wine, so I can't appreciate the wines that you recommended. Nor would I be able to afford them based on their low production. I have heard a glass of wine a day, helps the heart.
                          I had a blast last night, fell asleep the moment I got home and woke up at 11:30 and couldn't get back to sleep I have sick kitty who has to be kept away from the others for two weeks so I slept in the room with him. Between his nocturnal antics and the other kitties crying outside the door because they weren't allowed in, I got almost no sleep. I am surprised that I am able to stand up today let alone work and yet I am surprisingly productive.
                          I think I am working on adrenaline or something and fully expect to crash when I get home tonight. Thankfully I get to leave a bit earlier today.

Red wine, one glass a day is good for the heart. If you can't or don't want to drink you take grape seed extract in liquid or pill form. It's not quite the same but there are benefits.

Oh, and have fun with your hubby Nik.

Charmaine and I are going to see Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland (for the second time--it was that good!) and then a romantic dinner. Since we are apart so much with her new job taking here away so often we have started "dating" again to keep things special.

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                          *walks in with a mask over her face to protect the rest of the woohoos*

*crosses limps for LJ, Sarai and Jumble for respected adoption/job offerings*

Okay, so this is probably going to be my one and only post for today. Better make it good....

<lazy snip>

*goes off to fall on couch and makes some tea*
                          Poor Amanda! *hugs you from afar* Hope you feel better soon.

*stumbles in, holding ice to nose* Back from the MRI. Wish Lizzie had not tried to break my nose, though.
                          Poor (((LJ)))

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                          Just do it! She put it down for a reason don't worry! Plus she probably likes it to hear your voice and all! It can make a connection

*huggles LJ and sends her some good luck* You can do it!
                          What she said ^^^ You can do LJ!

EDIT: Hugs for Josi ('cuz she just showed up ) and Hugs for Yessika , Hope everything went well with the wisdom teeth.
                          Last edited by wine_buyer; 11 March 2010, 10:49 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

She probably wants you to do the calling because she doesn't know how to say "Hello. Please will you take my child?"

Just take a deep breath, dial the number and ask her exactly what she wants for her child. Then tell her your family wood be perfect for him/her

Comment

Hope you're nose is a little better LJ !!

Still not heard anything back on the interview (they said they wood contact today) but they did ring me up about half an hour after I got back to ask for my references *iz hopeful*.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                                Hope you're nose is a little better LJ !!

Still not heard anything back on the interview (they said they wood contact today) but they did ring me up about half an hour after I got back to ask for my references *iz hopeful*.
                                They may not have been able to check your references yet, so you might not hear until tomorrow. Relax and give it time

Comment

Working...
                                X