The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
    I am, but I don't remember how I became nekkid.
    me either
    too much brocolli I guess
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Hi ho, Woodie Hoos!!!

I don't know how it happened, but it's 5.30 in the afternoon and I am STILL suffering from a hangover from last night! Yikes! (actuall, to be perfectly honest I know exactly how it happened, but let's not dwell on that, shall we?)

Amanda - Hoorah for your dad! So glad the surgery went well

*runs through the thread nekkid*

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      *runs in the thread nekkid*

*smokes some broccoli around da campfire*

white shirt alert
      [center]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b1...JMblogedit.jpg
      In light of the fabulous Martin as Musical Genius manips, I feel someone (anyone! EVERYONE!) needs to manip this pic so that Martin is leaning on something else...grand piano? Horse? Mustang?

now, go to work, Woodie Hoos - AMUSE ME

(for future reference, the pronunciation of 'Woodie' rhymes with Hoo...not Wood...)
      sigpic

Comment

Woohood Amanda! Glad to hear your dad's surgery went well!

Cause I haven't posted a Martin pic in a long time

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
          *flops into thread*

Dad's surgery went well this morning. Thanks for the positive vibs. They only did one hand this morning, he has the other hand done in Marth. :rollseyes:
          Glad to hear it

*squishy huggles Jumble*

*squishy huggles rest of woohoos*

Sillyness you say?

http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/v...503-0014xe.jpg
          The meeting with Jumble hadn't gone as expected...the security was no match for a crazy fangirl...
          Aw c'mon, I woodn't actually damage him

Well not on purpose anyway.......

http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/v...nwoodcont8.jpg
          Random woman at the back: *sigh* Martin...whoever tha guy is next to him he needs to move...

I don't do sillyness well.
          FINALLY!!! Yes, get that other guy out of the way. Only PTB's allowed here

Comment

Originally posted by Torzy86 View Post
            who isn't nekkid
            I am

*flops on the couch*
            I don't know why, but I'm really not sure about seeing the words "nekkid" and "flop" in the same post.

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
            Hi ho, Woodie Hoos!!!

I don't know how it happened, but it's 5.30 in the afternoon and I am STILL suffering from a hangover from last night! Yikes! (actuall, to be perfectly honest I know exactly how it happened, but let's not dwell on that, shall we?)
            That's university baby

*iz jealous*

EDIT: Glad to hear the first surgery went well Amanda, *hugs*

Comment

*huggles everyone*

*giggles at Bekki* Aahhh the joys of being a student

Good to hear your dads surgery went well Amanda

*runs out again*
              Why is it that vacations are more busy than when I'm at school?
              sigpic

Comment

*huggles woohoo's nekkid or not*

OT RANT:

I have a satellite dish and one of the other people living in the building just got one too. When they set his up we were on the same frequency and they were supposed to fix that but didn't....

The idiot deleted EVERYTHING I had!!!! This includes season 2 of Sanctuary, select episodes of Bones and fave eps of SG1

Season 2 of Sanctuary won't be on DVD until after June or July (possibly later) so....so....so...

He deleted all the Olympic stuff I was recording for my honey as well. She's in Minnesota this week for a conference (she's in a group with two Canadian men and the first thing she ask them was "do you know who Amanda Tapping is? " That's my honey!

Oh well, there are worse things (sadly, much worse) in the world than losing a few tv shows so I am over it now

*hugs woohoo's and off to the office* *love office days *
                Last edited by wine_buyer; 23 February 2010, 03:25 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Oh Bree, that's just awful! In fact, I'm sure deleting Sanctuary S2 is grounds for justifiable homicide

You should at least be able to claim some sort of compensation from the satllite company. I'd be on the phone by now

Yes, there are worse things in the world, but in my experience it's what's happening to you that matters most (I know that sounds very selfish, but we do have to live in our own little worlds)

*hugs*

Comment

Bree that sucks royally!!! I don't blame you for being angry, I wood be too !!!

*waves fist in man's general direction*

Comment

(((((Bree))) That's just aweful...like Jumble said I would ask for some compensation! I mean it's Sanctuary...AND the Olympics

Plus why would he go of and delete everything, didn't a bell ring somewhere when he was deleting all the stuff?
                      sigpic

Comment

(((Bree))) But doesn't S2 of Sanctuary come out on DVD soonish?

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                          I don't know why, but I'm really not sure about seeing the words "nekkid" and "flop" in the same post.
                          I was thinking (and it wasn't a mental picture I wanted) the same thing.
                          sigpic
                          I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

*shuffles in...mumbles something incoherent...lays on couch and goes back to sleep...*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                              *shuffles in...mumbles something incoherent...lays on couch and goes back to sleep...*
                              Are you sure it was incoherent? I thought I heard, Mallozzi. Maybe you were just dreaming and it must be one good dream.

EDIT - I just noticed I reached 400 posts and I am a permanent member of an SG team. Sweet!
                              sigpic
                              I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Congrats!!
                                *Hugs from afar* (If you're gonna be nekkid, that's how I'm gonna have to do these things...)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X