No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bye Bekki, safe trip, and hope your new home is as fabulous as you hope! *giant squishy huggles*
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*waves at Beki* Bye bye! Drive safely and hope to see you back soon *huggles*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
        Bones spoilers for the rest of unaired S5
        Spoiler:
        Ugh, I thought that was what I was gonna see. Awww I wonder how Bones will react...probably won't effect her at all. Darn it... *sigh* I'd much rather see Bones with someone and see Booth's reaction because he actually you know...reacts. But...
        Spoiler:
        I heard that it'll be okay or some such thing? *must go find spoilers NOW*

I'm now exactly sure if Bones feels strongly about Booth...I know he does her...so that spoiler would give a great opportunity to actually see if she does or not.

Edit- *huggles Bree for computer* And congrats.
        Spoiler:
        I read the sides for the epi after that one, and she's very clearly jealous of Booth's *Shudders* date.

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
        *jumps up and down* Booth and Bones, Booth and Bones!! *happy siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh*
        I must agree, there is just no way around it.

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
        Bones
        Spoiler:
        Oh she most definitely does! Although this is a typical cliche plot device, and was awful in SG-1 *shudders at the memory*, I think it will work here because Brennan really doesn't understand the way she feels yet.

So I tried Bekki's silly poem generator.......and I got uber angst

Sure though forbidden.
        It's seeds slowly snaking down towards my heart;
        I weep, for I know that this shall ever be a burden,
        Never a joy to share

*hugs LJ & family*
        *Points up to spoiler before*

*Huggles everyone*
        sigpic

Comment

*sob* I broke my earphones...which isn't bad for the average person, but for someone who wears earphones approximately 60% of her day(travelling, in the evenings and while sleeping) it's bad...
          I must say it is a record that these survived for 1,5/2 years...still...I don't like it since I got kinda expensive ones...
          Someone got any recommendations for new ones?

*huggles Martin and tries to sleep....in half silence*
          sigpic

Comment

*runz around flailing*

Maj. Cliffhanger, Maggiemayday, Arctic Goddess, Luvnjack, and Jonathan Quirk – Those plants in the front yard are dead. Please dispose of them.
            Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! He remembered that I lurk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

*runz back in*

*hyper-ventilates*

I LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE Joe!!!

*dies*
              sigpic

Comment

Yay LJ! *happy dances*
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*runz around flailing*

Haha!
                  WoooHoood! *happy dances. Nekkid.*
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*runz around flailing*

Of course he did

How's the little one today?

*hugs everyone*

Comment

I'm taking the boys to the farm soon, so won't be around much today

Gosh, it's quiet in here today, where is everyone?

Comment

*huggles LJ* *huggles Joe*

Have fun at the farm Jumble. Wish I was going to the farm .

Comment

*iz still loving Joe* How is everyone today?
                          sigpic

Comment

*throws my dead blanket over LJ*

*yawns*

*bounces around thread*

Anyone watch the Olympic opening ceremonies yesterday? They were awesome.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                            Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

*runz in*

*does happy dance for LJ and Joe*

*squishy huggles Joe*

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                              I'm taking the boys to the farm soon, so won't be around much today

Gosh, it's quiet in here today, where is everyone?

The real farm or the FB one?

(Bockett's by any chance? I really need to go back there some times soon. Next week is out though. Urgh! Half term! )

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post

Anyone watch the Olympic opening ceremonies yesterday? They were awesome.
                              I've been watching it this afternoon on Eurosport (and currently watching ski jumping and pining for the halcyon days of Eddie The Eagle when being an amatuer really meant something. )

The were pretty impressive. I can't imagine how on earth London will compete with those or the Beijing ones. Will Boris still be mayor? There's no hope if he is.
                              I squeed with delight when my favouritest singer, Sarah Mclachlan sang and then they just about killed me with Joni Mitchell. Never mind all the pretties to look at. Oh and it was lovely of them to acknowledge the Georgian luger who died. I felt terrible for their team, who just looked so devastated.

I think we can safely assume that I will be totally engrossed in Olympics 24/7 for the next two weeks.

*huggles Woohoos!*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                                *runz in*

*does happy dance for LJ and Joe*

*squishy huggles Joe*

The real farm or the FB one?

(Bockett's by any chance? I really need to go back there some times soon. Next week is out though. Urgh! Half term! )

I've been watching it this afternoon on Eurosport (and currently watching ski jumping and pining for the halcyon days of Eddie The Eagle when being an amatuer really meant something. )

The were pretty impressive. I can't imagine how on earth London will compete with those or the Beijing ones. Will Boris still be mayor? There's no hope if he is.
                                I squeed with delight when my favouritest singer, Sarah Mclachlan sang and then they just about killed me with Joni Mitchell. Never mind all the pretties to look at. Oh and it was lovely of them to acknowledge the Georgian luger who died. I felt terrible for their team, who just looked so devastated.

I think we can safely assume that I will be totally engrossed in Olympics 24/7 for the next two weeks.

*huggles Woohoos!*
                                I thought of you when that part came one, you made mention before that you liked her. That was really nice that they had a moment of silence, I almost cried when they announced his team, poor people.

The opening ceremonies were soooo pretty.

*hugs woohoos*

I'm watching WW since my parents aren't home. *happy sighs*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                                Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                                Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Working...
                                X