The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In response to Bree's message

I think we will be allowed to kidnap um...invite other PTB as well.Plus I know I will kidnap umm...invite Shep as well. I think the Woohoomeet will be very privately though...like a one on two meeting(one woohoo for two PTBs)

With Regards,
    Jann
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
      Socks. I solved this conundrum a few years ago - co-incidentally around the time I started watching SG-1...

The rotational force of the water-filled washing machine drum creates an unstable vortex which tears tiny holes in the space-time continuum. This results in the socks being sucked into alternate reality, where the aliens who abide there believe we are all one-legged creatures.

BTW, has anyone seen the new Aliens Love Underpants book, Aliens in Underpants Save the World? Tis exceptionally fantastic, and has the added bonus of reminding me rather a lot of Fail Safe LJ, your kids would love it As would Benjabubs!
      I knew it! That is a perfect explanation on why socks get lost in the washer.
      sigpic
      I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        In response to Bree's message

I think we will be allowed to kidnap um...invite other PTB as well.Plus I know I will kidnap umm...invite Shep as well. I think the Woohoomeet will be very privately though...like a one on two meeting(one woohoo for two PTBs)

With Regards,
        Jann
        *blinks* A threesome?

*bounces*

*bounces some more*

The snow is coming!!! Hey maybe I'll share some pics.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

I don't care who we kidnap...invite to the Super Woohoo Meet, as long as Joe is there. I'm sure he'd come if the timing was right. Cuz, it's...all about...timing...*realizes Jann is going to gutterize that...sighs*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
            *blinks* A threesome?

*bounces*

*bounces some more*

The snow is coming!!! Hey maybe I'll share some pics.

http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/v...nwoodcont8.jpg
            *blinks* I didn't ruin her. I promise... but yes a threesome with Jack/John but for me Shep Bubu.

*pokes tongue out atBekki* You got a real man already I take Bubu and Shep

Yay for snow too Amanda Luckily it is at your place and not at mine! *has had enough snow for this winter*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
              I don't care who we kidnap...invite to the Super Woohoo Meet, as long as Joe is there. I'm sure he'd come if the timing was right. Cuz, it's...all about...timing...*realizes Jann is going to gutterize that...sighs*
              He's experienced...I know he'll time it right and his peak is at the perfect moment for you

*flops on couch*

*tells teacher I can read what is on the sheet...gimme something extra beside that so I find a reason why I'm here...*
              sigpic

Comment

*blinks* I didn't ruin her. I promise... but yes a threesome with Jack/John but for me Shep Bubu.

*pokes tongue out atBekki* You got a real man already I take Bubu and Shep

Yay for snow too Amanda Luckily it is at your place and not at mine! *has had enough snow for this winter*
                Me likey!!!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                  I know you do

*shivers* It is COLD in here
                  sigpic

Comment

*places blanket round Jann's shoulders*

*runs through thread...nekkid*

I just found a really interesting job to apply for ...feeling a little unemployable at the moment but maybe things are looking up

p.s. I wood like to state for the record that if I should win said lottery then said Woohoo Convention will only take place with said attendance of certain PTB. Quid pro quo...Dan...

too much legal speak?
                    Last edited by Sarai; 09 February 2010, 06:42 AM. Reason: not enough oo's

Comment

We'll just make it a PTB convention. Joe and Coopie can cook for us and Dan can bring his spanner. It wood be a veritable love fest! (In a non-ickybah way.)
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the blanket Sarai

We'll just make it a PTB convention. Joe and Coopie can cook for us and Dan can bring his spanner. It wood be a veritable love fest! (In a non-ickybah way.)
                        NO ickybah *cries* but but but I want ickybah

Wow...teacher is talking about sausages now *blinks*
                        Could the wicked witch be guttery?
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the blanket Sarai

NO ickybah *cries* but but but I want ickybah

Wow...teacher is talking about sausages now *blinks*
                          Could the wicked witch be guttery?
                          Anything is possible!

And you can have ickybah if you want, just not with my Joe. Or me. Or me and Joe.
                          sigpic

Comment

*jumps up and down on couch, singing Blue October songs*
                            sigpic

Comment

That idea works for me *daydreams about spanners* ... what? ...

*jumps up and down with LJ*

Comment

As far as I'm concerned you can invite any PTB you like, you can even have the non-PTB RDA if you want, the more the merrier

Hopefully you'll all be so busy with them you'll leave me to entertain Martin on my own No threesome for me, nah-ah!

And have I said I'm thoroughly sick and tired of constantly being unsubscribed?

Comment

Working...
                                X