*backs off to let LJ breathe for a second*

*goes back and squishy huggles again*
    Yes, in a very good way. *squishy hugs back*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      *feels squishied*
      Originally posted by Treknik View Post
      Okay, jumble, now you have done it. This picture has made me thunk Martin. Man, he looks good in this picture!
      Aaaaaaaaaand another one bites the dust!

You guys play Farmville too? I need more neighbors!
      Friend me - Jumble Moore

And you could friend Martina Pine too

I just started building my stable in FV. I am running out of room.
      I'm not doing too well collecting stuff. So far I only have one nail More harnesses than anything

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        Aaaaaaaaaand another one bites the dust!

Friend me - Jumble Moore

I'm not doing too well collecting stuff. So far I only have one nail More harnesses than anything
        Are you sure? We've only just met. Can't we wait until a few more dates?

EDIT - I just noticed the other name. Who is Martina Pine?
        EDIT 2 - Done and nice pic btw.
        sigpic
        I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Farmville...it is a thing that everyone spams on my FB, a few friends of mine(in RL) play it too...still find it funny how that worked and how full you can get a place with all sorts of animals...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            Farmville...it is a thing that everyone spams on my FB, a few friends of mine(in RL) play it too...still find it funny how that worked and how full you can get a place with all sorts of animals...
            Yep that is it
            I used to play it before it got extremly popular, and I stopped when it got popular...

although these days if you wanna be in the cool crowd, you play Cafe World Just sayin'

Ooooh...and PetVille

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
              I said I would never play it and then I did. I was addicted for awhile, but then took a break from it. I now play it every now and then. I am hooked on Mafia Wars too. It is funny when you fight against people named Selmak and O'Neill. Unfortunately, I had to kill them.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                Yep that is it
                I used to play it before it got extremly popular, and I stopped when it got popular...

although these days if you wanna be in the cool crowd, you play Cafe World Just sayin'

Ooooh...and PetVille
                Don't tell anyone but I don't play those games...way too afraid I get addicted to them

Plus I still have a big stack of fanfic which I'm reading for when I'm bored...
                sigpic

Comment

*slips back in and settles down with a sigh on the couch*

Not to bring it all up again, but I'm assuming it all got modded? There's nothing on the ship thread out of the ordinary. Anyway, sorry to hear it all got nasty I really do hate to think my friends were upset *huggles*
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Are you sure? We've only just met. Can't we wait until a few more dates?
                    Why wait? Go for it I say

EDIT - I just noticed the other name. Who is Martina Pine?
                    EDIT 2 - Done and nice pic btw.
                    Can't you guess?

Thanks, it's from a makeover day my daughter gave me at Christmas

If you're interested, the rest are here. Suz is the dark haired one, the blonde is her partner's mum

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                      Thanks! I know I was pretty proud of my snark! I never have snark handy when I need it...But suddenly, yesterday, there is was!

And YES! THUNK WARNING!!!!
                      I think I'll forever remember what you said...hehe. Oh the snark...

And SHH!! No thunk warning...hehe.

Originally posted by josiane View Post

Not to bring it all up again, but I'm assuming it all got modded? There's nothing on the ship thread out of the ordinary. Anyway, sorry to hear it all got nasty I really do hate to think my friends were upset *huggles*
                      Artwork thread... But I think you already saw it.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Okay Jumble, we are FB friends now, so why does it feel like I'm peeking into your most hidden secrets?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                          I think I'll forever remember what you said...hehe. Oh the snark...

And SHH!! No thunk warning...hehe.

Artwork thread... But I think you already saw it.
                          Yeah, I did. I got the impression the ship thread went bananas too but thankfully not *hugs everyone again*

Got to go out in a bit, will be back later
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I said I would never play it and then I did. I was addicted for awhile, but then took a break from it. I now play it every now and then. I am hooked on Mafia Wars too. It is funny when you fight against people named Selmak and O'Neill. Unfortunately, I had to kill them.
                            I'm totally addicted, play it every day And for that I BLAME LJ, she started it!

My son and his wife play Mafia Wars, but it didn't interest me.

Originally posted by josiane View Post

I didn't see the stuff on the S/J thread, just how upset Eve was on the Artwork thread, and then the backlash But LJ dealt with that

Comment

Okay Jumble, we are FB friends now, so why does it feel like I'm peeking into your most hidden secrets?
                              I don't have any secrets on there. My Martin obsession is hardly something I keep quiet about

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                                I'm totally addicted, play it every day And for that I BLAME LJ, she started it!

My son and his wife play Mafia Wars, but it didn't interest me.

I didn't see the stuff on the S/J thread, just how upset Eve was on the Artwork thread, and then the backlash But LJ dealt with that
                                She did. You know...I think LJ needs the honor of having the title of 'Queen of Snark'

Farmville is SO addicting, my cousin got me hooked on it.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                                Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                                Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Working...
                                X