Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    *rummages deeeeep in PB*

Here you go, have two
    http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...r%20PTB/at.jpg
    http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...%20PTB/at2.jpg

And you can't blame me, that pouty mouth has a power all it's own
    Originally posted by yessika View Post
    Jumble! See how she suffers! Give her her AT pic!

I just finished writing and you did
    Yeah, couldn't be that mean to her could I? *hugs Bree*
    Thank you yessika and Jumble. *iz happy now*

I am working on a wine tasting newsletter for Valentine's Day and just realized that it's February 1st.
    February 14 is my one year wedding anniversary and I just remembered.

EDIT: Actually, I remembered the other day and then promptly forgot again. I will probably do that until the day itself and get a slap upside the head for my efforts.
    Last edited by wine_buyer; 01 February 2010, 11:19 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

*runs in, a weeny bit tipsy*
      *huggles everyone, especially LJ* Still thinking of you and your family hun, positive vibes crossing the Atlantic to you all the time
      *stumbles out*
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Wondered where you'd got to Josiane, stopped off for a few cocktails after work did you?

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
          *runs in, a weeny bit tipsy*
          *huggles everyone, especially LJ* Still thinking of you and your family hun, positive vibes crossing the Atlantic to you all the time
          *stumbles out*
          Nice! teeny bit tipsy is always fun. I am surrounded by wine but actually working so "water, water, everywhere but not a drop to drink"

*grabs Josi's arm so she doesn't fall*
          sigpic

Comment

Bree I posted a pic of Martin on the artwork thread for you. I'ts here

Comment

Bree I posted a pic of Martin on the artwork thread for you. I'ts here
              Thanks Jumble. I am going to try to work on an MW version of the collage tonight even tho' I practically had to yank off your limbs to get you to post a picture of AT.
              sigpic

Comment

Sarai Bones is great! It only gets better! Oh and do you have a livejournal account? Or was that just a coincidence on the SJ comm on LJ?

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                Mmmm...yes, David Boreanaz....mmmm....*thunk*
                *drools* and *huggles you*

So I forgot my laptop this morning, so I'm without PS! *cries* On one of the school computers at the moment... I still have 2 hours to go and I'm SO Bored.

Oh and Josi and Sarai...(TWW talk and spoilers for season 5 episodes)
                Spoiler:
                So like I've said before TWW comes on before I leave for school in the morning and I watch the first 30 minutes and the last 15 minutes (I have to take a shower which is why I lose the 15 minutes in between ) and there was a really good episode on from S5! It was a lock down episode and they take the president into the basement and Josh gets stuck with some CIA lady...

Anyway so at 9 another WW episode comes on and I was getting ready to go...and I look at the TV and there's an explosion! I squeak and turn to my dad "Who was in the limo?! Was it a blonde woman?!" my dad says he thought it was and I'm like "AHH!! *falls over", my dad says "Why? Is that someone's girlfriend?" I say no but it's one of the people from the main ships on the WW, so I stayed until after the commercials and they start talking about Donna and I totally screeched!

My dad, awesome dad that he is, got me the episode so I can watch it when I come home tonight so I can see what happens! *squees*
                Last edited by Regularamanda; 01 February 2010, 11:35 AM.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                  Thanks Jumble. I am going to try to work on an MW version of the collage tonight even tho' I practically had to yank off your limbs to get you to post a picture of AT.
                  Exaggeration

And it was TWO pics

Comment

I have a sekrit
                    Spoiler:
                    Since there are no obvious female characters I can ship Helen with *dramatic sigh* I have sekritly become a Helen/Tesla shipper.
                    Aww! That is a beautiful sekrit!

See? That's the WooHoo spirit!
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Wondered where you'd got to Josiane, stopped off for a few cocktails after work did you?
                      Not cocktails this time, whisky Bad idea...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                        Oh and Josi and Sarai...(TWW talk and spoilers for season 5 episodes)
                        Spoiler:
                        So like I've said before TWW comes on before I leave for school in the morning and I watch the first 30 minutes and the last 15 minutes (I have to take a shower which is why I lose the 15 minutes in between ) and there was a really good episode on from S5! It was a lock down episode and they take the president into the basement and Josh gets stuck with some CIA lady...

Anyway so at 9 another WW episode comes on and I was getting ready to go...and I look at the TV and there's an explosion! I squeak and turn to my dad "Who was in the limo?! Was it a blonde woman?!" my dad says he thought it was and I'm like "AHH!! *falls over", my dad says "Why? Is that someone's girlfriend?" I say no but it's one of the people from the main ships on the WW, so I stayed until after the commercials and they start talking about Donna and I'm totally screeched!

My dad, awesome dad that he is, got me the episode so I can watch it when I come home tonight so I can see what happens! *squees*
                        Spoiler:
                        OMG you are just about to watch one of the shippiest storylines in the whole series! Angsty but also incredibly squeeful and just melty Beware though - it's the end of S5 and beginning of S6 and the whole thing takes 3 episodes... enjoy
                        sigpic

Comment

*swoons over Jack and his pole* Josi! You've gonna' kill me, woman!

EDIT: Woooo...Jack and DB on one page! *iz happy*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                            *swoons over Jack and his pole* Josi! You've gonna' kill me, woman!
                            Blame Jann for that one, she made it for me
                            sigpic

Comment

Not cocktails this time, whisky Bad idea...
                              Ugh! I used to drink whisky many many years ago. Can't stand it now though, which is probably a good thing

Spirits give me horrendous hangovers, that's if I keep it down long enough........... ick!

Comment

Spoiler:
                                OMG you are just about to watch one of the shippiest storylines in the whole series! Angsty but also incredibly squeeful and just melty Beware though - it's the end of S5 and beginning of S6 and the whole thing takes 3 episodes... enjoy
                                Spoiler:
                                *squees* !!!! The second part comes on tomorrow at 8 am and I don't have school so I can watch it!! Is the next episode after Jaza called Memorial Day? Off hand do you happen to know what the name of the first episode in S6 is called? I checked the listings and after tomorrow's ep they don't have another episode until next week!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                                Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                                Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Working...
                                X