Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Cags is coming up on the Saturday and bringing Jann with her

Well I guess we could all just bring sleeping bags and line up sardine-style on the living room floor

I might organise it that way just for my own personal enjoyment ! It's just going to take some artfully arranged airbed organising that's all . We'll figure it out! As long as everyone is comfortable

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

I might organise it that way just for my own personal enjoyment ! It's just going to take some artfully arranged airbed organising that's all . We'll figure it out! As long as everyone is comfortable
      Just as long as you bear in mind that my bones are a little older than everyone else's You woodn't want Dave to have to give me a massage before I can get up in the morning

And if that's not enough to guarantee he'll be away for the weekend.........

Comment

Just as long as you bear in mind that my bones are a little older than everyone else's You woodn't want Dave to have to give me a massage before I can get up in the morning

And if that's not enough to guarantee he'll be away for the weekend.........
        No worries, I do have one bed which I'm told is very comfortable

*giggles* I kind of want him to stick around for the weekend, if only to carry on seeing that rabbit in the headlights look from when I told him you were all coming the first time. To be fair I haven't asked him at all what he wants to do. Maybe he'd enjoy watching Martin eps of SG and Sanctuary and West Wing eps and discussing them.
        No?

Comment

Bekki, Wendy Thanks for hugs.

Jumble thanks for 69 banner.

Trying to fill the next two hours, couldn't resist adding colour to this
          http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...ightwpwk71.jpg
          http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...tredwpwk71.jpg

That's better
          Very Nice

Thanks Cags. I have the rainbow bridge printed out and it does give comfort. I believe there's a place up there for animals. My mom kinda' showed us that (no time for that story now as I must get to work).

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          *more hugs*
          It was a very brave choice to make.

You're part of the family, so the hugs and care come with the package.
          Thanks Nad and LOVELY Amanda sig *sigh*

Bekki I am so glad things are going well for you in the dating department. Does this mean I get to keep Amanda all to myself?

Jann: Sorry about the exam *huggles*

*runz in, grabs Pukkie's helmet and bounces on the couch*
          *looks around* I know I know, I don't bounce on the couch.......... but I've just had some really good news
          ..............or going to the hospital for a liver scan that's been scaring me to death all week

But the results were good, it looks normal and I haven't killed it with all that wine

*heaves HUGE sigh of relief and goes back to bouncing on Martin the couch
          That's awesome news Jumble!!! *Huggles Jumble* (I hope Nad has another helmet )

OT: Applied for a loan today. Hope it comes through. Needing some good luck right about now.

Not as I had hoped it would turn out but it's on topic.

And this one just because

EDIT: *huggles* for anyone I may forgotten. Mind isn't working properly these days and now I am really off to work.
          Last edited by wine_buyer; 29 January 2010, 10:31 AM. Reason: hugs
          sigpic

Comment

*giggles* I kind of want him to stick around for the weekend, if only to carry on seeing that rabbit in the headlights look from when I told him you were all coming the first time. To be fair I haven't asked him at all what he wants to do. Maybe he'd enjoy watching Martin eps of SG and Sanctuary and West Wing eps and discussing them.
            No?
            Hmm....

Can I suggest that you put him on a long chain attached to the cooker with instructions to provide a constant stream of meals/snacks ? With the appropriate alcoholic accompaniment of course And then it he's really really good we might let him have a taste of the desserts. But only if he's really really good

Comment

Oh darn this flippin' quotey thing

Bree I LOVE that first arty..... sooooo true

*snurches*

You are entering those into the Thunk category of the Artwork Awards, aren't you??

Comment

Nope Nad I'm still alive after the Martin dream...why I dreamed about him I had no idea... Jumble was in it and she hugged him...and she didn't faint! And I, of course, asked him about the 3rd SG-1 movie...he said he couldn't tell me anything...dreams are so weird...

(((((Jann))))) Sucks

Nad and Bree awesome artwork!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

...or too drunk to care about being comfortable.

I have two double airbeds I can bring. If we top and tail on those that's four people, plus a sofa, plus a spare bed. How many of us are there? And what's the take away places like where you are? Because there's going to be one heck of a pizza order going in.

Alternatively I do have a couple of tents if you have a garden.

No?
                  You are evil.
                  I can always give him directions to my friend's where hubby will be staying with Ben and he can have the other bed in their spare room (they have singles so every time we go up we sleep apart... it's wrong of me to admit it but it's bliss!)

Seriously, do not worry about it. We will manage (somehow!)
                  sigpic

Comment

Squeee Shipmeet! Really need to book this weekend! I iz going *giggles*

*huggles people who need it*

*dances around nekkid*

Oh and mom and dad were lovely when they heard of my fail. Dad was happy because he doesn't want me to leave...and was already talking about going to Dusseldorf(which is so close that I can even drive to it every day ) and mom was like ...well now you learn to deal with fails...
                    Thanks for the cheers parents

On another note...since this week I'm going to the sportschool *faints*. Brothers were talking about that someone should take a picture because I'm too lazy to do that....but I'm happy and doing it with someone together! (which really helps and is a lot of fun because we're both really competitive) So...hopefully I'm getting a bit in condition... soon...ish...

*runs around again...nekkid* and hops off!
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the art love, ladies! *hugs*

Goldfish getting impatient for their swimming lessons are they?
                      Hehe. Yeah...

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                      I do, but the problem is for my study abroad again...don't get the points/credits...we work atm in "blocks" which means if you fail one of the 4 parts of that "block" you fail the entire block...so it probably could be that overall I have an average but since I have to pass everything(we're not allowed to fail anything) they won't give me the credits for everything...which means...less of a chance that I will go abroad next year(to the USA)
                      First time I failed something in a year It seems that I can never pass all subjects during this semester always have to fail one thing...
                      Now hoping that I did pass all the other stuff*crosses fingers*

As if my week couldn't get any better
                      Drat! *crosses fingers*

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                      Yes! They look just like acid etching on glass. Example:

http://www.artglass.org.uk/assets/im...cid_Etched.jpg

It's a beautiful effect on the artwork.
                      Ah yes. It is nice. I started using it as an experiment, but I quite like it...

I'm trying desperately to put together my Artwork Awards entries. I've only got 4 for the gutter category But I've managed to find enough Hush
                      Yay! I can't wait to see what everyone entered this year There surely must be a fair amount of Martin Art?
                      (I should go and actually take a look )

EDIT: I know Jumble, I keep thinking that. It's just the getting the job part that is bothering me . I'm one of those people where the grass is always greener...
                      ...Do you need a WooHoodStock letter of recommendation? 'T is the golden ticket, you know...

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                      That's awesome news Jumble!!! *Huggles Jumble* (I hope Nad has another helmet )
                      *feels head*
                      *looks at my helmet on jumble's head*

...Drat.

OT: Applied for a loan today. Hope it comes through. Needing some good luck right about now.

Not as I had hoped it would turn out but it's on topic.

http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/y...cool_hot_m.jpg

And this one just because

http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/y...t_martin-1.jpg
                      *sends good luck vibes*
                      Or as the Carpenters say: ''A kiss for luck and we're on our waaaaaaayyyyy...''

Ooooh! Love the art

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                      Nope Nad I'm still alive after the Martin dream...why I dreamed about him I had no idea... Jumble was in it and she hugged him...and she didn't faint! And I, of course, asked him about the 3rd SG-1 movie...he said he couldn't tell me anything...dreams are so weird...
                      Hm.
                      ...Just hm.

*walks off humming 'We've only just begun'*
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        ...Do you need a WooHoodStock letter of recommendation? 'T is the golden ticket, you know...
                        Couldn't hurt

Cags that sounds like a grand plan ! That plus the spare bed will do for 6, plus the sofa for another one. It's Josi, Jumble, Oma (I think), Cags, Jann, Wendy. So all in all I think we'll cope !

Jumble that's an interesting idea. He is a very good cook...*ponders price of chains*

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                          Squeee Shipmeet! Really need to book this weekend! I iz going *giggles*

*huggles people who need it*

*dances around nekkid*

Oh and mom and dad were lovely when they heard of my fail. Dad was happy because he doesn't want me to leave...and was already talking about going to Dusseldorf(which is so close that I can even drive to it every day ) and mom was like ...well now you learn to deal with fails...
                          Thanks for the cheers parents

On another note...since this week I'm going to the sportschool *faints*. Brothers were talking about that someone should take a picture because I'm too lazy to do that....but I'm happy and doing it with someone together! (which really helps and is a lot of fun because we're both really competitive) So...hopefully I'm getting a bit in condition... soon...ish...

*runs around again...nekkid* and hops off!
                          But surely that's better than ranting at you and making you feel bad? It's nice to see parents that don't put pressure on their kids to get perfect A's And they're right

*hands helmet back to Nad* I think that's enough bouncing for me for now

Comment

Couldn't hurt

Cags that sounds like a grand plan ! That plus the spare bed will do for 6, plus the sofa for another one. It's Josi, Jumble, Oma (I think), Cags, Jann, Wendy. So all in all I think we'll cope !

Jumble that's an interesting idea. He is a very good cook...*ponders price of chains*

So I've heard

I have handcuffs........... but that woodn't give him enough freedom to cook

Comment

So I've heard

*Drifts in and sees the last post...*

This is what I come back to?

*Does not want to know why you have handcuffs and what you do with them.*

Are you thinking of taking them to SE?
                              sigpic

Comment

But surely that's better than ranting at you and making you feel bad? It's nice to see parents that don't put pressure on their kids to get perfect A's And they're right

*hands helmet back to Nad* I think that's enough bouncing for me for now
                                But a little support would help too I'm used to them not wanting me to have straight A's...well mom is like that...dad always wants me to get high grades but not now for once

So I've heard

I have a pair too...we can then chain him to the stove
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X