The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Which is the whole object of meeting different people, getting to know them and then deciding if they are right for you or not

Besides, it's FUN!!

Well it should be
    It always was fun...I could dump 'em...not have to talk/see them every day or whatever...but last one...ugh...or wait...he wasn't the last one

*mumbles something and shakes head while walking away from the Woohoo couch*

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
    *takes head out of sand*

*runs through thread...nekkid*

*blinks*

Since when do we have sand? or a sandbox?!?!

*happy dances nekkid* Weeeee
    sigpic

Comment

*hugs Josi* Really well put . Hope you had a good day?

*happy dances with Jann*

Comment

*huggles Josi*

Now...who took my report making muse and gave the procrastination muse instead?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
          *hugs Josi* Really well put . Hope you had a good day?

*happy dances with Jann*

Ugh, no, I had a vile day full of financial and administrative rubbish, but in the grand scheme of things it's nothing My wrist's worse again though (think I've pushed it a bit too hard and not let it recover properly ) so no PSing for me tonight and I should cut down on the typing too

*hugs*
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
            Oh my gorgeous Woohoo friends, so many of you need hugs today I've got rid of my MQ because it was GINORMOUS so I will say this instead, to all of you:

I am always genuinely in awe at this amazing group of people here, at our strength, our wisdom, our capacity for love and our generosity to each other. Whenever anyone is down, or having a bad day, or stressed, no matter how big or small the problem, everyone just rallies round with the best and sanest advice and warmth and suddenly, even if it can't solve the problem, it lifts our spirits. You are all amazing and wonderful people and I cannot tell you enough how much I value you all as friends, and how impressive it is that we value and care for each other in the way that we do.

((((((((((Woohoos))))))))))
            Yup, we are AWESOME!!! How could we not be when we were brought together by our shared love adoration appreciation of The Martin?

Btw, I've heard from Bagpuss that she missed the whole party because of RL getting in the way I told her we wood stage a (peaceful) protest against this sort of thing happening and demand that a Law be made to prevent it Hey, it's worth a try........... and a good excuse for us all to sit around enjoying our broccoli

I've not seen Martin all day......

Comment

Ugh, no, I had a vile day full of financial and administrative rubbish, but in the grand scheme of things it's nothing My wrist's worse again though (think I've pushed it a bit too hard and not let it recover properly ) so no PSing for me tonight and I should cut down on the typing too

*hugs*
              ((((josi))))) That ain't good, but did you pull a muscle or so if I may ask? Still hope it will get better again so you can type and PS normally again

Btw...I thought of you today(and the rest of the time I had the book in my hands) ...some of my books are from "oxford" and everytime someone/something is from there my mind goes "Josi lives there"
              sigpic

Comment

*huggles Josiane* for the vile day and painful wrist I hope you've got it supported, that's really the best thing you can do for it besides REST IT!!!!

*takes off Mom hat*

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                  ((((josi))))) That ain't good, but did you pull a muscle or so if I may ask? Still hope it will get better again so you can type and PS normally again

Btw...I thought of you today(and the rest of the time I had the book in my hands) ...some of my books are from "oxford" and everytime someone/something is from there my mind goes "Josi lives there"
                  It's an old sprain that I aggravated Basically I damaged the ligaments a couple of years ago (fell over ice-skating), and while it obviously got better, it's clearly now weaker, as I've aggravated it a couple of times since - the same pain in the same place and when I make the same movements, just not as bad as it originally was.

And yay! I love living in a place that people hear of and so think of me when they do One day you'll have to come over and visit and I can show you round
                  sigpic

Comment

*huggles Josiane* for the vile day and painful wrist I hope you've got it supported, that's really the best thing you can do for it besides REST IT!!!!

*takes off Mom hat*
                    Yes Mummy Jumble, it's wrapped up in a bandage and I am resting it as much as possible, I promise Typing this all one-handed, which takes ages

*huggles*
                    sigpic

Comment

It's an old sprain that I aggravated Basically I damaged the ligaments a couple of years ago (fell over ice-skating), and while it obviously got better, it's clearly now weaker, as I've aggravated it a couple of times since - the same pain in the same place and when I make the same movements, just not as bad as it originally was.

And yay! I love living in a place that people hear of and so think of me when they do One day you'll have to come over and visit and I can show you round
                      Ouch! That does hurt! I sometimes hate muscles when they don't cooperate!

I wood love to come. TbH I 'm still thinking of April(if annyone of you want me there) since atm a ticket(to and from Amsterdam/London ) isn't that expensive It would be the first time for me in the UK (except the inside of Heathrow airport...)
                      sigpic

Comment

Good girl

Suz is feeling better today, the antibiotics have kicked in and reduced the swelling and pain

I'm babysitting the boys tonight, but will probably be here anyway

Comment

Ouch! That does hurt! I sometimes hate muscles when they don't cooperate!

I wood love to come. TbH I 'm still thinking of April(if annyone of you want me there) since atm a ticket(to and from Amsterdam/London ) isn't that expensive It would be the first time for me in the UK (except the inside of Heathrow airport...)
                          Oh you really should come! The April shipmeet is 9th-11th, and we can get you up to Leeds with us if you can get over here

Good girl

Suz is feeling better today, the antibiotics have kicked in and reduced the swelling and pain

Glad Suz is feeling better!
                          sigpic

Comment

*huggles Josi for the wrist and AWESOMENESS of that post*

You know I was about to say something guttery about how you damaged your wrist but I'm all out of gutter at the moment.

WooHoos are Awesome!
                            sigpic

Comment

Good girl

*hugs Suz again* Good to hear it is getting better! And *waves* to the boys

Oh you really should come! The April shipmeet is 9th-11th, and we can get you up to Leeds with us if you can get over here
                              if the others want me there too <-- see I'm shy! plus if they wood say yes I need to know what airport, times etc etc plus perhaps mentioning it to my parents

Cags I also did gutterize it but I was nice for once
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                                *huggles Josi for the wrist and AWESOMENESS of that post*

You know I was about to say something guttery about how you damaged your wrist but I'm all out of gutter at the moment.

WooHoos are Awesome!
                                We are! *huggles back*

*hugs Suz again* Good to hear it is getting better! And *waves* to the boys

if the others want me there too <-- see I'm shy! plus if they wood say yes I need to know what airport, times etc etc plus perhaps mentioning it to my parents

Cags I also did gutterize it but I was nice for once
                                I'm sure the others would love to have you there too. And as for getting here - just let us know what airports you can get to and we'll sort out the rest I'm sure
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X