• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Sounds like your mother wood fit well with my parents

*hugs*
    *hugs back* Quite likely

He hasn't responded to all the sympathy messages he got, so I'm still not sure he was serious
    To play devil's advocate...maybe it's not something he particularly wants to discuss . I mean if it's true and with Joe having the kind of active relationship he does with fans on his blog he probably had no idea how to *announce* it. I don't know, it just strikes me that if I was in his position I'd want to get it out there but not to discuss it in depth really. Just MHO

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      No one over on the blog seems to think it's odd. I mean, the other day, he didn't take her to his aunt's house and said they seperated. So, if she's on the trip, why not take her to the aunt's house? And if they're not separated, why fabricate the story that they are?? To give them what they deserved for having the cheek to harp on about his personal life???
      Odd
      Originally posted by Sarai View Post
      *hugs back* Quite likely

To play devil's advocate...maybe it's not something he particularly wants to discuss . I mean if it's true and with Joe having the kind of active relationship he does with fans on his blog he probably had no idea how to *announce* it. I don't know, it just strikes me that if I was in his position I'd want to get it out there but not to discuss it in depth really. Just MHO
      Well yes, I agree, but then why post a pic of her on the blog? It was bound to cause speculation.

And was the reference to Brie moving to the west coast in a few months another hint? Is she taking Brie with her or what?

Comment

Well yes, I agree, but then why post a pic of her on the blog? It was bound to cause speculation.

And was the reference to Brie moving to the west coast in a few months another hint? Is she taking Brie with her or what?
        True.

I don't know. Either way there's something really weird going on. I just really don't think Joe wood joke about something like this, not to this extent anyway.

*huggles Joe*

Comment

*iz confuzzled too*

Oh well, you know. It's Joe's business not ours. *shrugs* I am sure all will become clear as and when he sees fit to indulge us.

*Huggles Sarai for "Shelob"* (although I will admit that made me giggle just a bit ).

*jumps up and down at art challenge* Oooh I am so doing this one. And because I don't normally nobody will guess it's me.

*makes mental note not to use favouritest Martin pic.*

Hmm, actually that reminds me; I need to ask them over on the artwork thread to pretty please make banners for the rewatch. Best go do that then.

EDIT: Hmm, what happened to my sig?
          sigpic

Comment

I guess there could be a perfectly logical explanation. Fondy has family and friends in Montreal, too. Maybe they flew together to save money, but she didn't stay with his family. Joe is just the type of guy who would have an amicable separation/divorce.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
              True.

I don't know. Either way there's something really weird going on. I just really don't think Joe wood joke about something like this, not to this extent anyway.

*huggles Joe*
              To what extent? All he's said is that one thing about telling his Auntie. I don't think he's mentioned it more than that once?

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
              *iz confuzzled too*

Oh well, you know. It's Joe's business not ours. *shrugs* I am sure all will become clear as and when he sees fit to indulge us.

*Huggles Sarai for "Shelob"* (although I will admit that made me giggle just a bit ).

*jumps up and down at art challenge* Oooh I am so doing this one. And because I don't normally nobody will guess it's me.

*makes mental note not to use favouritest Martin pic.*
              Don't worry, I'm sure there will be others using that one too The important thing is to make him something nice

Hmm, actually that reminds me; I need to ask them over on the artwork thread to pretty please make banners for the rewatch. Best go do that then.

EDIT: Hmm, what happened to my sig?
              The rotator is down again

Comment

The rotator is down again

But I don't use a rotator?

Oh well. I bet it was a typical Cags-has-a-blonde-moment and I forgot to put the new banner in when I deleted the old one.

*goes to restore sig*
                sigpic

Comment

*glances down at sig*

Yep, that's exactly what it was.

*slaps slef with wet kipper*
                  sigpic

Comment

But I don't use a rotator?

Oh well. I bet it was a typical Cags-has-a-blonde-moment and I forgot to put the new banner in when I deleted the old one.

*goes to restore sig*
                    *glances down at sig*

Yep, that's exactly what it was.

*slaps slef with wet kipper*
                    That's a sad waste of a good kipper

I'm betting you got distracted

Comment

Most likely. It is a Martin sig after all.

Oh you know that icon you made me? Guess what I have as a screen saver on my new phone?
                      sigpic

Comment

Most likely. It is a Martin sig after all.

Oh you know that icon you made me? Guess what I have as a screen saver on my new phone?
                        Good, no sense in wasting a good Martin icon

On my phone I have the pic on the right of your sig

The reason I assumed you were using a rotator is the list of people who made your sigs

Comment

Oooh. I see. Well yes, I was going to use a rotator which is why I put that but then saw loads of posts saying don't bother and just never took that bit down. I'm sort of manually rotating them every few days anyway and, if and when a sig rotator ever works, I hope to be using it. I didn't want to accidently forget to thank someone for a banner... although I am still convinced I have. To be honest all the birthday stuff overwhelmed me a bit.... in a good and sappy way. I don't think I've ever had friends (on line or otherwise) take so much trouble to make stuff for me like that. It's simply awesome.

Oooh and here I go...

*Huggles Woohoos for being Awesome*
                          sigpic

Comment

Oooh. I see. Well yes, I was going to use a rotator which is why I put that but then saw loads of posts saying don't bother and just never took that bit down. I'm sort of manually rotating them every few days anyway and, if and when a sig rotator ever works, I hope to be using it.
                            Yeah, it's a real pain in the butt that none of them seem to work for long I always forget to rotate my sigs and avis

I didn't want to accidently forget to thank someone for a banner... although I am still convinced I have. To be honest all the birthday stuff overwhelmed me a bit.... in a good and sappy way. I don't think I've ever had friends (on line or otherwise) take so much trouble to make stuff for me like that. It's simply awesome.
                            Oooh and here I go...
                            *Huggles Woohoos for being Awesome*
                            Me neither, I was gobsmacked by the number of gorgeous sigs, icons and wps I was given. And as for that vid *huggles it*, I was stunned that you wood spend so much time on something for someone you hadn't even met yet

So many wonderful friends we have on here, huh?

Comment

*Aw, feels all warm and glowy*

We do indeed. Some of the best people I have ever met, have been met on line. That includes Woohoos.

Actually I did spend a long time on that as my vid making skills were fairly new and I had to rip and convert all the clips to start with - that alone took an age. I think I nearly got divorced that week.
                              BUT, quite aside from the fact you are definitely worth it (and you are ) it did me a huge favour too because not only did I really enjoy making it, and get lots of practice, not withstanding a chance to play about with effects I probably would not normally use, but I now have lots of lovely BtS stuff to make into videos too. So next time... doddle.

* reminds me to get on and make that "shorts" video for Martin's birthday.*
                              sigpic

Comment

*Aw, feels all warm and glowy*

We do indeed. Some of the best people I have ever met, have been met on line. That includes Woohoos.

Actually I did spend a long time on that as my vid making skills were fairly new and I had to rip and convert all the clips to start with - that alone took an age. I think I nearly got divorced that week.
                                BUT, quite aside from the fact you are definitely worth it (and you are ) it did me a huge favour too because not only did I really enjoy making it, and get lots of practice, not withstanding a chance to play about with effects I probably would not normally use, but I now have lots of lovely BtS stuff to make into videos too. So next time... doddle.
                                Your vid making skills were fairly new? I thought you'd made loads

I've made five, and I still haven't a clue what I'm doing

* reminds me to get on and make that "shorts" video for Martin's birthday.*
                                A "shorts" vid? Niiiiiice!

Comment

Working...
                                X